Mrs. M offered Full Time Writing Position with Online Publication

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
I just wanted to drop a quick announcement that Mrs. M. has been offered a full time writing position with an online publication. As some of you know she's been one of our most active Op-ed writers and somebody out there saw her talent.

I'll let her fill everyone in on the details and where to find her. Congratulations Mrs. M. !!!!!!!!

Remember folks if you are interested in becoming a USMB Op-Ed Writer please contact me and I'll give you all the details. As you can see its a great way to gain exposure and a following.

I've never read Mrs. M.'s stuff before, so I did and I was impressed...congratulations to her, she has an easy writing/reading style and no lack of spice.

Last edited:
Congratulations. You know, I've seen the Op-Ed section up there, but I don't think I ever paid enough attention to think to myself to go take a look. Guess I'll have to now. Seems to be some talent in there.

There's always a market for RW schlock and lies. If you doubt that, check out which posters are "her" admirers. Congrats for passing off that derivative drivel as worth reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to drop a quick announcement that Mrs. M. has been offered a full time writing position with an online publication. As some of you know she's been one of our most active Op-ed writers and somebody out there saw her talent.

I'll let her fill everyone in on the details and where to find her. Congratulations Mrs. M. !!!!!!!!

Remember folks if you are interested in becoming a USMB Op-Ed Writer please contact me and I'll give you all the details. As you can see its a great way to gain exposure and a following.
T4edUv

Thank you, CK & USMB bloggers! I'm going to be writing for The Man Feed which offers articles about the military, terrorism & politics. The opportunity that USMB offers writers is huge. If you are writing on USMB? You are going to get noticed! There are so many gifted writers on USMB. I sincerely hope they will consider submitting their work for the opportunity to become an Op-ed Contributor here. What has happened to me can easily happen for others! My writing journey began at USMB Writer's Corner. It's been one of the greatest experiences of my life! I'm very grateful to CK and all of USMB for making my dream a reality! Thank you, CK & USMB! You're the best!

If you have a dream to write? Do not wait. Get busy and write a sample for USMB and submit it to CK. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Do it today!

Mrs M is obviously a propagandist for an ideology. Nothing wrong with that, this is America. But years ago it was asked during election season whether or not some of the posters were paid plants? I've noticed some posters disappear after the election and wondered the same. Having been on several boards for over ten years I wish all kept their online name and added some information in the about section so we could get a sense of who's fooling who.

But years ago it was asked during election season whether or not some of the posters were paid plants? I've noticed some posters disappear after the election and wondered the same.

You realize that if anyone were going to pay, they'd be buying something far better than any drivel you find on USMB, right? When people here start asking that question, it's just another form of slinging mud. If you've ever, really, truly, suspecting anyone on this board as being a "paid plant" then you really need to get the fuck over yourself. You're not that important. You're not that special. Nobody is paying another person to come onto USMB to get into an argument with you. Nobody cares enough about you to pay.

How much do Trump University professors get paid? lol

In all seriousness, congrats on realizing your dream. All the best to you, Mrs. M.

i've been singing "obama nominee" to this tune for weeks now.
this demonstrates the extent of my creative writing skills thus far.

obama nominee ba dee dee dee dee

Last edited:
there's an extra syllable in there but if you say "obama nominee" fast enough it works.. :lol:

Forum List

Back