Mr. Pillow can't get to the Supreme Court to stop the steal

8e6db115393effe4.jpg

Wanna here a FUNNY STORY about Georgia. THERE WAS A MASSIVE LEAK AND COUNTING HAD TO SHUT DOWN.

It was soooo big that that giant pumps had to come in to stop the water.

OMFG.

th

LYING ASS.........FITTING SYMBOL OF THE DNC.............FUCKS.

All the GOP observers went home.................Oh.....it was all innocent..........lmao

Sorry.........you don/t put on a rubber unless you are gonna fuck.

fake news.

Now you change the subject to your little fairy tales about that election. Cameras follow peeps all the time. They get many different angles and faces..........Then some MORON LIKE YOU ......goes .......look he's POSING...........

Reminds me............stop doing drugs dude.

60+ court cases .... all denied due to lack of evidence.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to think and it was the Pillow Guy making all these liberals heads explode. Weird
No. It's people like you. The people who buy into and enable this whole orange farce with such passion.

That's the problem. It's never about one guy. Look to world history.

I know you don't understand any of that.

No. It's people like you. The people who buy into and enable this whole orange farce with such passion.

I'm looking at world history and I'm looking at ONE side of the aisle who insists on vaxxing people against their will or they can't work, travel, etc. But that's fine right Mac? That's not authoritarian at all

Well, given the way you so often angrily hump my leg without me posting to you, it's clear that you need something.

Again, I can't help you. If you want a simplistic partisan fight, you'll have to play with someone else.

Again, sorry.

i seem to be on ignore ... that seems to happen alot when they simply can't refute facts. & with suzy Q, it's usually about about the vaccine.

i seem to be on ignore ... that seems to happen alot when they simply can't refute facts. & with suzy Q, it's usually about about the vaccine.
It's like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

All you can do is observe. Anything else is pointless.

funny how she claims that other heads are exploding; yet she has gotten so much anger in her - her posts read like she's gonna throw a thrombo.

It's like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

All you can do is observe. Anything else is pointless.

How are the vaccines doing, Mac?

How is Joe Biden doing?

Shall I play your game and say if you run away you just prove that I'm superior?

funny how she claims that other heads are exploding; yet she has gotten so much anger in her - her posts read like she's gonna throw a thrombo.
This anger, hate, rage, bigotry, all of it -- it's been building for decades, since the day Limbaugh went national.

One orange guy showed up who was willing to tap into it, to let it out. It worked. Now we all have to deal with it.

This anger, hate, rage, bigotry, all of it -- it's been building for decades, since the day Limbaugh went national.

One orange guy showed up who was willing to tap into it, to let it out. It worked. Now we all have to deal with it.

While antifa rips down our cities. But right, it's the conservatives who are so out of control. Yep.

Keep digging, Ol' Mac!

To note, you don't have to get a state to sign on. You have to have been harmed and find a lawyer qualified to argue before the court is all.

He can do neither it would seem.

Lindell has now missed his self imposed deadline.

Anyway, back to the thread. The latest:

The my pillow guy is crazy, Lin Wood is crazy, Sydney Powell too. They're fringe; so what?

Now, how about instead of obsessing with the pillow weirdo does, you confront the Medical Authoritarian State YOUR people have foisted on us all. You like that, Ol' Mac? I remember you being a big Vax Pimp this summer.

Sooner or later he will be indicted and prosecuted for something probably very technical and minor.

insurance & bank fraud are bigley white collar crimes.

& that's not even talking about the possible crimes linked to the days leading up to jan 6.

Most likely during the 2024 campaign to make it impossible for Trump to win the Presidency again.

ya, good luck with that. please by ALL means - donate donate donate! donny needs that cash for all his mounting legal bills.

That is the plan of the congressional democrats and the Bush “never Trump“ faction of the Republican Party.

okey dokey.

Meanwhile Joe Biden is possibly involved in influence peddling which is under investigation.

& guess what? should that ever be proven true.... he needs to be held accountable.

just like yer chosen one.

Of course chances are that investigation will end up as a whitewash as usual with high level democrats.

uh-huh.

Imagine what would happen if believable influence peddling accusations involved Trump and one of his sons.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his 4 year term was chock full of it. his DC hotel, ivanka's copyrights ...

The democrats and the media would be out to execute Trump and his son for treason.

<yawn>

While antifa rips down our cities. But right, it's the conservatives who are so out of control. Yep.

Keep digging, Ol' Mac!

Antifa isn't the Democrats.. They're nuts just like the Jan 6th mob that stormed the Capitol. Alex Jones and Roger Stone with plead the 5th in the hearings.

Why are the AGs telling him to pound sand?

Why did Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials and state Supreme Courts all do the same to Trump's merry band of mutant geniuses?
They want to move on. Many "Republicans" never liked Trump. I never expected anything different. It changes nothing as far as the lefts antics over the election and January 6

Forum List

Back