Mr. Pillow can't get to the Supreme Court to stop the steal

Time will tell. Trump has been ridiculed over a number of things he has said and when given time what he said has proven to be true. History often repeats itself.
Most of us are tired of waiting for fools. Playing a constant guessing game of bullshit is tiresome and most stopped playing around sixth grade. Shut the fuck up, tourist.

Most of us are tired of waiting for fools. Playing a constant guessing game of bullshit is tiresome and most stopped playing around sixth grade. Shut the fuck up, tourist.
You sound like the typical liberal today who doesn’t believe in freedom of speech that doesn’t agree with his views.

I predict becasue of people like you, the Democratic Party will shrink from a big tent to a little teepee In the next two national elections.

You sound like the typical liberal today who doesn’t believe in freedom of speech that doesn’t agree with his views.
Do I? Really. You know you don't really have to shut the fuck up, because this is the Innert00bs. But you know we all really want you to. Or, and much more likely, maybe you're just another magaturd nitwit with sensitive skin.
I predict becasue of people like you, the Democratic Party will shrink from a big tent to a little teepee In the next two national elections
Fucking A. Independents destroy shit.

Do I? Really. You know you don't really have to shut the fuck up, because this is the Innert00bs. But you know we all really want you to. Or, and much more likely, maybe you're just another magaturd nitwit with sensitive skin.

Fucking A. Independents destroy shit.
Plenty of posters on this board believe Trump won the 2020 election but lost because it was rigged. I am predicting that eventually like many other things Trump was right about his claim of election rigging will be proven true. Of course I could be wrong but I was not wrong abut the Steele Dossier and other Trump accusations like the Trump Tower was wiretapped by the FBI and the FBI illegally spied on his campaign.

Now if you don’t like reading posts from those with my pro Trump views I suggest you join the Democratic Underground forum which is definitely a liberal echo chamber. You’ll be as happy as a pig in clover over there.

Plenty of posters on this board believe Trump won the 2020 election but lost because it was rigged. I am predicting that eventually like many other things Trump was right about his claim of election rigging will be proven true. Of course I could be wrong but I was not wrong abut the Steele Dossier and other Trump accusations like the Trump Tower was wiretapped by the FBI and the FBI illegally spied on his campaign.

Now if you don’t like reading posts from those with my pro Trump views I suggest you join the Democratic Underground forum which is definitely a liberal echo chamber. You’ll be as happy as a pig in clover over there.

I think he posts memes from that site. They are hardcore America hating losers. Happy Thanksgiving,

When they gather in groups like that and someone interviews them, I swear, I can't tell if they really believe what they're saying or if they're just happy to belong to a group.

Seriously. Maybe I just want to think they're kidding.
Alternate 'news'= alternate 'reality'.

Have you seen any reports or documentaries on Q?

The scary part is that, just looking at these people, they seem perfectly normal. Like anyone else you know.

But the words that come out of their mouths, and they way they say them so matter-of-factly.....
There is one I'm interested in on HBO.
Q: Into the Storm is an American documentary television miniseries directed and produced by Cullen Hoback. It explores the QAnon conspiracy theory and the people involved with it.

But I don't get it.

There is one I'm interested in on HBO.
Q: Into the Storm is an American documentary television miniseries directed and produced by Cullen Hoback. It explores the QAnon conspiracy theory and the people involved with it.

But I don't get it.
Yeah, I saw it. I've said it many times here: Psychologists, sociologists and anthropologists will study this period for a long time. How so many people can fall into, and willingly operate under, a false and separate reality like this.

The world saw this 80 years ago, but there's a huge difference: This alternate reality saturates our society via 24 hour news and the internet.

And even worse than that, when those people found out what happened, it was mostly over. They saw they had been conned and began reversing direction. Today, between 24 hour news and the internet, the saturation continues, and it may be getting worse.

How can people believe Q? Because they belong to a big group that does nothing but pour that madness into them every minute of every day. They belong. They get off on being paranoid. They get off on playing the victim. It animates them, excites them, gives meaning to their empty lives.

Thank the lying, NYC grifter.
It was certainly moving in that direction, but he was the one who took it mainstream.

The real "Kraken" that was released was all the ugliness, bigotry, hate, misinformation and paranoia that had been building on the Right since the day Limbaugh went national. The NYC grifter was just the genie who opened up the box.

It was certainly moving in that direction, but he was the one who took it mainstream.

The real "Kraken" that was released was all the ugliness, bigotry, hate, misinformation and paranoia that had been building on the Right since the day Limbaugh went national. The NYC grifter was just the genie who opened up the box.
It goes as far back as the John Birch society.
Likely before that.
Crackpots.

Yeah, I saw it. I've said it many times here: Psychologists, sociologists and anthropologists will study this period for a long time. How so many people can fall into, and willingly operate under, a false and separate reality like this.

The world saw this 80 years ago, but there's a huge difference: This alternate reality saturates our society via 24 hour news and the internet.

And even worse than that, when those people found out what happened, it was mostly over. They saw they had been conned and began reversing direction. Today, between 24 hour news and the internet, the saturation continues, and it may be getting worse.

How can people believe Q? Because they belong to a big group that does nothing but pour that madness into them every minute of every day. They belong. They get off on being paranoid. They get off on playing the victim. It animates them, excites them, gives meaning to their empty lives.

You believed the Steele Dossier and the Russian COLLUSION, but hey, Ol' Mac is never wrong so that's cool.

Not to mention all the Covid swill you've pumped out, which has been and will all be proven wrong, including how great the vaccines are.

But sure, Ol' Mac, only those stupid bad Q folks are susceptible to paranoia with their empty lives. Your level of self-awareness (or lack thereof) is really something to witness.

Well, given the way you so often angrily hump my leg without me posting to you, it's clear that you need something.

Again, I can't help you. If you want a simplistic partisan fight, you'll have to play with someone else.

Again, sorry.

You started this with a simplistic partisan fight, and then haven't the self-awareness to realize it, and so climb up on your mountaintop and proclaim "I Am Better"

Mac you're a poo-flinging monkey in a cage noticing that the other monkeys stink and complaining about it. Hello

Forum List

Back