Mr. Pillow can't get to the Supreme Court to stop the steal

Absent extraordinary Constitutional issues, the Supreme Court is not a Court of original jurisdiction.

Your fraudulent team of lawyers made the claim that those who changed their address to out of state, receiving ballots were not eligible to vote....

Which is simply not true. Your side could not show any evidence to prove those that put in change of addresses to another state, were still not eligible to vote as citizens of the state they left.

Your fraudulent lawyers made this claim in every swing state....without showing any of these people were voting illegally in their briefs that they presented in the various lawsuits in the states. Without proof of any kind, the judges through out the cases....

Amy Rose moved from Henderson, Nevada, to Davis, California, with her husband, who's a major in the Air Force, for him to pursue his Ph.D., she told KSNV. However, the couple cast absentee ballots in Nevada and shortly after the election, Rose said she found their current and former nine-digit zip codes on a list of 3,000 people the Trump campaign claimed fraudulently cast ballots.

"We put two and two together and realized, 'Yeah, Wow.' It's shocking to see ourselves there," Rose told Military.com. "To see my integrity challenged, along with other members of the military to be challenged in this way, it is a shock. And to be potentially disenfranchised because of these actions, that's not OK."

==========

"This is a military town. We have Nellis Air Force Base. We also have several students that travel outside of the state to go to school," Gloria said. "So we'll have to look through those numbers, but it's not out of the ordinary at all for somebody not to live here, but be eligible to vote here."

============

Among the addresses on the list are 130 Army Post Office addresses, nine Fleet Post Office addresses and 16 Diplomatic Post Office addresses, according to Military.com. Rose told the outlet it was "pretty obvious that hundreds of military people are on this list."
And as I said, no way you got 364000 of those examples. That is actually easy to check. If they FPO's ........I know what that is as I had them while in the service. That would be clear on the change of address form.

The voter rolls all over the country are screwed up in most cases. This isn't over yet. They are still in court so this can't happen again.

Time will tell.

Remember how people laughed at Trump when he said HCQ helps against COVID-19? I wonder how many people died because they refused to believe Trump? Remember how Trump said his Trump Tower was “wiretapped“?

I could go on and on but Trump was often right while your wonderful liberal news media had its head square up the Democratic Party’s ass.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if the proof eventually comes out that the 2020 election was rigged and Trump was actually the winner.

A new study shows that the controversial drug hydroxychloroquine touted by former President Donald Trump increased the survival rate of severely ill coronavirus patients.

The observational study, published by medRxiv, found that antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, along with zinc, could increase the coronavirus survival rate by as much as nearly 200% if distributed at higher doses to ventilated patients with a severe version of the illness.

“We found that when the cumulative doses of two drugs, HCQ and AZM, were above a certain level, patients had a survival rate 2.9 times the other patients,” the study’s conclusion states.

From the study link:

Observational Study on 255 Mechanically Ventilated Covid Patients at the Beginning of the USA Pandemic​

Leon G. Smith, Nicolas Mendoza, David Dobesh, Stephen M. Smith
doi: Observational Study on 255 Mechanically Ventilated Covid Patients at the Beginning of the USA Pandemic
This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.

And as I said, no way you got 364000 of those examples. That is actually easy to check. If they FPO's ........I know what that is as I had them while in the service. That would be clear on the change of address form.

The voter rolls all over the country are screwed up in most cases. This isn't over yet. They are still in court so this can't happen again.
What is the 364000 number for...?

Voting rights groups say True the Vote is trying to disenfranchise voters, using inexact and unverified change-of-address lists to cancel ballots in a major election that will decide control of the U.S. Senate.

It’s “one of the oldest tricks in the voter suppression playbook,” said Sean Young, an attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union of Georgia. He called it an example of “voter caging,” the practice of using mail lists to seek large cancellations of registrations.

“It’s unsurprising that political operatives would pull this out in the middle of a contentious election,” Young said. “There’s no shortage of conspiracy theories in this election. Mass voter challenges attempt to make those conspiracies real and disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of voters in the process.”

Voting rights groups say True the Vote is trying to disenfranchise voters, using inexact and unverified change-of-address lists to cancel ballots in a major election that will decide control of the U.S. Senate.

It’s “one of the oldest tricks in the voter suppression playbook,” said Sean Young, an attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union of Georgia. He called it an example of “voter caging,” the practice of using mail lists to seek large cancellations of registrations.

“It’s unsurprising that political operatives would pull this out in the middle of a contentious election,” Young said. “There’s no shortage of conspiracy theories in this election. Mass voter challenges attempt to make those conspiracies real and disenfranchise hundreds of thousands of voters in the process.”
They have been forcing voter rolls to be updated all over the country. Which your side calls voter suppression. They have won in federal court many times. But they can't win when you have a SISTER ON THE BENCH.

lol

Wait til they are at deaths door to do the study and then say SEE IT DOESN'T WORK.

This drug is being used all over the globe since this began. But our BIG PHARMA CAN'T MAKE MONEY ON IT.

Ivermectin is also not approved here. But they used it massively in India. In home health kits. Key being to USE IT AS SOON AS YOU SEE SYMPTOMS. Early treatment was the key. And they gave out Health kits AS SOON AS YOU ARE TESTED POSITIVE.

Here. They sent people home. Quarantine without nothing. Then say go to your doctor........IF YOU ARE ALLOWED then wonder why so many end up in the hospital. We should have been giving meds or at least vitamin C and d13 FROM DAY ONE. ZINC as well. Doxy.....and aspirin.

That not being done here has cost hundreds of thousands of lives.

LifeSiteNews published an article three weeks ago, on October 18, on Covaxin, a vaccine (a bona fide inactivated virus vaccine, not an mRNA neologism) developed by Bharat Biotech in India. It could potentially prove a breakthrough in many Catholics’ long wait for a vaccine that would satisfy the dual concerns of ethical unimpeachability and medical safety. This is because, in addition to being a standard, true-blue vaccine (cultured in cell lines derived from monkey tissue), Covaxin also has—as yet—no known connection to cell lines derived from aborted fetal tissue.

Only traditional vaccine out there. And the WHOLE VIRUS not just a single spike protein.
Not an experimental mRNA.

Why didn't we get this type of option here in the U.S. .? You know why........money.

Read the comments from this study.

And show what else was used in conjunction with the HCL. The treatments that work are coctails. Not a single drug on people who have been ventilated a week before trying it. Was their Zinc used. vitamin C. Doxycycline, vitamin d............ivermectin............etc.

This study is a dang joke.

Well there are more than 1,600 line items of fraudulent or suspicious claims in that website HereIsTheEvidence.com. Homeless people are allowed to vote yes. They are also very subject to being bribed by whoever is giving them a ride. But that is hardly the main issue. I went to Google and they are so blatantly leftist one has to go 100 websites in to find someone favoring the right position on many or most major controversial issues. IOW, they are as dishonest as the MSM in providing vital information. Be that as it may, until I can find the time to make my case with specifics I will not say more. But I may never find the time. I do recall one scientific research that said something to the effect that mail-in ballots are (by law) required to be completely scrambled, first by the post office across many districts, then by the precinct counters. But in their findings which they statistically charted, the percentage of mail in ballots counted early should be virtually the same totals for Biden and Trump as those counted much later in the evening. They pointed out in the swing state the mail-in ballots counted later were far more for Biden than in the earlier counts. Given the volume of mail in ballots counted, this, they said, defies logic and is statistically almost impossible . I believe them.
Trump told his voters to vote in person before the election, and told them absentee/mail in voting was fraudulent.

Democrats told all their voters, not to risk voting in person because of the covid pandemic spread, and to use absentee ballots.

From the get go, in all reporting BEFORE the election, we were all warned that there would not be a winner called election night, because the votes for Biden, would primarily be absentee ballot votes, which would take a few days to count, after election day.

It was not a surprise to anyone that Biden garnered around 70 to 75% of the mail in votes.

How the absentee votes come in the count, depends on which counties finish counting first. It could be a Republican county that is primarily Republican giving Trump more of the mail in votes, or a Blue county, giving Biden more..... Red counties tend to be rural, with fewer voters, blue counties have the populated cities.

lol

Wait til they are at deaths door to do the study and then say SEE IT DOESN'T WORK.

This drug is being used all over the globe since this began. But our BIG PHARMA CAN'T MAKE MONEY ON IT.

Ivermectin is also not approved here. But they used it massively in India. In home health kits. Key being to USE IT AS SOON AS YOU SEE SYMPTOMS. Early treatment was the key. And they gave out Health kits AS SOON AS YOU ARE TESTED POSITIVE.

Here. They sent people home. Quarantine without nothing. Then say go to your doctor........IF YOU ARE ALLOWED then wonder why so many end up in the hospital. We should have been giving meds or at least vitamin C and d13 FROM DAY ONE. ZINC as well. Doxy.....and aspirin.

That not being done here has cost hundreds of thousands of lives.

LifeSiteNews published an article three weeks ago, on October 18, on Covaxin, a vaccine (a bona fide inactivated virus vaccine, not an mRNA neologism) developed by Bharat Biotech in India. It could potentially prove a breakthrough in many Catholics’ long wait for a vaccine that would satisfy the dual concerns of ethical unimpeachability and medical safety. This is because, in addition to being a standard, true-blue vaccine (cultured in cell lines derived from monkey tissue), Covaxin also has—as yet—no known connection to cell lines derived from aborted fetal tissue.

Only traditional vaccine out there. And the WHOLE VIRUS not just a single spike protein.
Not an experimental mRNA.

Why didn't we get this type of option here in the U.S. .? You know why........money.
Time...it takes much longer. Plus they've never been able to create one for SARS corona virus.... Surprised India could?

Small px, measles, rubella, chicken pox regular vaccines ALL USE a line of aborted fetal tissue, most from a fetal line from over 40 to 50 years ago, they are just cloned....they have been cloned over and over and over again.... I believe....

Time...it takes much longer. Plus they've never been able to create one for SARS corona virus.... Surprised India could?

Small px, measles, rubella, chicken pox regular vaccines ALL USE a line of aborted fetal tissue, most from a fetal line from over 40 to 50 years ago, they are just cloned....they have been cloned over and over and over again.... I believe....
There will be no perfect vaccine. All of these will be Corona shots as the virus mutates as fast or faster than the flu shot. But out of all the so called vaccines India probably has the best one because it is traditional and is a whole virus shot. One that can teach t cells and is more effective than these experimental ones.

If they could do it..............then we sure as hell can do it........And they set up treatment packs to give out for positive tests. So people can have treatment early on

Again. WE DIDN'T DO THAT. The results are ...............we have the worst stats on the planet..........And India has some of the best stats on the planet.

The results SPEAK FOR THEMELVES.

You do not understand that this guy started a business after being a dope addicted junkie. So how can you not even fathom this. Millions of people are damaged from many years of abusing themselves while others are charged for their transgressions against society. So come from that to start. As a prog you have no issue with teenage minority women with no father figures having baby after baby while charging the taxpayer for it to keep the ghettos going. Is that understood?
Understood. I believe you're a fucking crazy person. Loony, loony, loony.

***snip***

Hydroxychloroquine and COVID-19

Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) is not effective when used very late with high dosages over a long period (RECOVERY/SOLIDARITY), effectiveness improves with earlier usage and improved dosing. Early treatment consistently shows positive effects. Negative evaluations typically ignore treatment time, often focusing on a subset of late stage studies.

As of July, 2021 there have been 29 studies of Hydroxychloroquine for early treatment – all with zero negative results for the most serious outcome reported. The average risk reduction for the most serious outcome reported in these trials was 65%.

Uh, no it won't. You can go 1 or 100 years without a shred of evidence, then time has nothing to do with anything. What you just did there was toss out a self-soothing platitude that didn't actually make any sense.
Time will tell. Trump has been ridiculed over a number of things he has said and when given time what he said has proven to be true. History often repeats itself.

What issue positions of mine make you assume that I'm a "prog"? Exactly?

Have you ever asked me about my position on "teenage minority women with no father figures having baby after baby while charging the taxpayer for it to keep the ghettos going"? Why did you say I "have no problem" with that? Exactly?

Making shallow assumptions based on pure ignorance makes you look, well, shallow and ignorant. So does blatantly trying to derail a thread.
This 'person' you're interacting is a fucking loon. :spinner: End of story.

Ummm?
My avatar was wrong?

About what?

And your avatar was right about what?

Show us.
Obviously I am not talking about your avatar. I am saying YOU were wrong and I was right about the Steele Dossier.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back