Mr. Pillow can't get to the Supreme Court to stop the steal

They showed people with change of addresses to out of state citizens, they never SHOWED they were citizens of another state now.

When reviewed it showed most of the out of state citizens requesting those absentee ballots out of state were Military men and women, transferred to another base in another state, and their spouses voting.... which is NORMAL and not nefarious, and business men and women out of state, and citizens who were visiting family out of state, and those who had vacation of second homes out of State....

They didn't have one single case PROVING the out of state absentee voters, were citizens of another state and voting there..... Nothing given to the judge showing any fraud, just mere speculation BULL CRAP.

It was
Baloney. The case was thrown out for being late to file.

Secondly, since when are there 364000 military putting in a change of address. That's Baloney.

I promise, I won't throw a yearlong baby hissy fit and insist reality is not reality, as you have. See, like everyone else, you thinkyou are normal. You are not. You are abnormal and an anti-intellectual deviant beholden to a demagogue. But you assume others are like you, because you want to believe you are normal.
I love to listen to amateur psychiatrists babble.

Once I mentioned I like thunderstorms and an amateur psychiatrist piped up with a concerned look and said I was a very violent man. If I was you would think that by now I would have run into some problems with society in the 75 years I have been on this rock. I have had two traffic tickets for speeding so far. That’s it. Plus I had a government security clearance for 40 years.

Am I normal? Define normal.

Do I care if people consider me normal? Why should I care what people think about me? Trying to act so others think you are normal is a sign of mental instability.

***snip***

3. Your self-worth depends on how others see you.

People who act tough are very concerned with their appearance. Their self-worth depends on other people's opinions of them.

Mentally strong people, however, aren't worried about proving anything to anyone but themselves. They're willing to ask for help, and they're fueled by their internal desire to grow stronger better.

Fact: Everyone knows the 2020 election was stolen by the deep state in all the swing states except you. The evidence is out there (HereIsTheEvidence.com) and many other sources.
Fact: There is no way with the the MSM, Big Tech, leftist judges and the democrats all fighting against it, that anyone will get the courts to do anything about it.
Fact: The Left has done a bang up job of destroying America and it will continue unabated.

I don’t think you know what facts means.

I’ve seen the sites like here is the evidence and all that crap. I searched the claims. A lot of them and found that they were all discredited. Disproven. Lies.

What annoys you is that Trump was defeated. But you had polling to show he was not well loved outside the fanboys. The polling was a lie the fanboys screamed.

Nearly half of the Biden voters said their primary motivation was a vote against Trump.

But the conspiracy you pretend is real is unsupportable. 45 states showed an increase in Voters for Democrats. That means your conspiracy has to account for that fact. Yet it doesn’t.

In Georgia. Republicans control most of the offices needed to make the idea of a conspiracy work. But that would mean that the Republicans wanted to commit suicide by empowering their opponents.

You want to believe. And because you believe you declare it fact. Even without the proof. It is fact. If the proof is shown to be false. It is still fact.

Fact: Everyone knows the 2020 election was stolen by the deep state in all the swing states except you. The evidence is out there (HereIsTheEvidence.com) and many other sources.
Fact: There is no way with the the MSM, Big Tech, leftist judges and the democrats all fighting against it, that anyone will get the courts to do anything about it.
Fact: The Left has done a bang up job of destroying America and it will continue unabated.
I look at one of the claims on hereistheevidence.com.
It was about the homeless people using the address of a church in their registration application. As described here, the county's registration chief says that the mail has to be deliverable. Homeless people are allowed to vote, right?

I don’t think you know what facts means.

I’ve seen the sites like here is the evidence and all that crap. I searched the claims. A lot of them and found that they were all discredited. Disproven. Lies.

What annoys you is that Trump was defeated. But you had polling to show he was not well loved outside the fanboys. The polling was a lie the fanboys screamed.

Nearly half of the Biden voters said their primary motivation was a vote against Trump.

But the conspiracy you pretend is real is unsupportable. 45 states showed an increase in Voters for Democrats. That means your conspiracy has to account for that fact. Yet it doesn’t.

In Georgia. Republicans control most of the offices needed to make the idea of a conspiracy work. But that would mean that the Republicans wanted to commit suicide by empowering their opponents.

You want to believe. And because you believe you declare it fact. Even without the proof. It is fact. If the proof is shown to be false. It is still fact.
For four years we listened to Hillary and her supporters bitch that Trump colluded with Putin to defeat her in the 2016 election. Because our conservative news outlets don’t lie as much as the liberal news media, we knew that was a fake story created by Hillary.

But now I am enjoying poking liberals that the 2020 election was rigged. In passing there is a good chance it was (at least in some states).

1637869658962.jpeg

I hope you are right but to be honest I don’t trust our government all that much today. For example I suspect the FBI and even the DOJ works for the Democratic Party.

thats all just fluff to get your emotions riled up, completely absent of facts.

It was about the homeless people using the address of a church in their registration application. As described here, the county's registration chief says that the mail has to be deliverable. Homeless people are allowed to vote, right?

This has always been a republican target. The homeless are more apt to vote democratic because the services and aid they need, are the antithesis of republican platforms. Which is why they require homeless people to have a permanent address, and a government picture ID.

the 2020 election was rigged. In passing there is a good chance it was......

Cool.
Prove it.
Or quit this incessant whining about it.
How can anyone take your avatar seriously if ALL you do is complain, bellyache, hissy, and caterwaul. What's up with that?
C'mon, man! Be a man.

Bring something to the table other than a pissy/hissy attitude. Do something about this "rigging"!

ps....I'm only trying to help you be a better poster, and your avatar----be a better man.

Nah, that's a fake cover story. You 100% are in denial that your orange lard and master lost bigly.
Time will tell.

Remember how people laughed at Trump when he said HCQ helps against COVID-19? I wonder how many people died because they refused to believe Trump? Remember how Trump said his Trump Tower was “wiretapped“?

I could go on and on but Trump was often right while your wonderful liberal news media had its head square up the Democratic Party’s ass.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if the proof eventually comes out that the 2020 election was rigged and Trump was actually the winner.

A new study shows that the controversial drug hydroxychloroquine touted by former President Donald Trump increased the survival rate of severely ill coronavirus patients.

The observational study, published by medRxiv, found that antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, along with zinc, could increase the coronavirus survival rate by as much as nearly 200% if distributed at higher doses to ventilated patients with a severe version of the illness.

“We found that when the cumulative doses of two drugs, HCQ and AZM, were above a certain level, patients had a survival rate 2.9 times the other patients,” the study’s conclusion states.

Cool.
Prove it.
Or quit this incessant whining about it.
How can anyone take your avatar seriously if ALL you do is complain, bellyache, hissy, and caterwaul. What's up with that?
C'mon, man! Be a man.

Bring something to the table other than a pissy/hissy attitude. Do something about this "rigging"!

ps....I'm only trying to help you be a better poster, and your avatar----be a better man.
Trump has been proven right about a number of things he said and was ridiculed for.

Where were you when the media was using the Steele Dossier to prove Trump and Putin colluded to beat Hillary. I was busy arguing that Trump couldn’t even collude with the Establishment Republican Party (the Bush Faction) let alone Putin and the Russians.

And now we are finding out just how false the Steele Dossier was and how Hillary the ultimate sore loser tried to ruin Trump’s presidency with it.

I was right before and you were wrong. Keep in mind history repeats itself and I might be right again and you wrong.

Uh, no it won't. You can go 1 or 100 years without a shred of evidence, then time has nothing to do with anything. What you just did there was toss out a self-soothing platitude that didn't actually make any sense.
OK

Will you admit you were wrong about the Steele Dossier?

Will you admit thee is no proof that Trump colluded with Putin to defeat Hillary?

Baloney. The case was thrown out for being late to file.

Secondly, since when are there 364000 military putting in a change of address. That's Baloney.
Your fraudulent team of lawyers made the claim that those who changed their address to out of state, receiving ballots were not eligible to vote....

Which is simply not true. Your side could not show any evidence to prove those that put in change of addresses to another state, were still not eligible to vote as citizens of the state they left.

Your fraudulent lawyers made this claim in every swing state....without showing any of these people were voting illegally in their briefs that they presented in the various lawsuits in the states. Without proof of any kind, the judges through out the cases....

Amy Rose moved from Henderson, Nevada, to Davis, California, with her husband, who's a major in the Air Force, for him to pursue his Ph.D., she told KSNV. However, the couple cast absentee ballots in Nevada and shortly after the election, Rose said she found their current and former nine-digit zip codes on a list of 3,000 people the Trump campaign claimed fraudulently cast ballots.

"We put two and two together and realized, 'Yeah, Wow.' It's shocking to see ourselves there," Rose told Military.com. "To see my integrity challenged, along with other members of the military to be challenged in this way, it is a shock. And to be potentially disenfranchised because of these actions, that's not OK."

==========

"This is a military town. We have Nellis Air Force Base. We also have several students that travel outside of the state to go to school," Gloria said. "So we'll have to look through those numbers, but it's not out of the ordinary at all for somebody not to live here, but be eligible to vote here."

============

Among the addresses on the list are 130 Army Post Office addresses, nine Fleet Post Office addresses and 16 Diplomatic Post Office addresses, according to Military.com. Rose told the outlet it was "pretty obvious that hundreds of military people are on this list."

Well there are more than 1,600 line items of fraudulent or suspicious claims in that website HereIsTheEvidence.com. Homeless people are allowed to vote yes. They are also very subject to being bribed by whoever is giving them a ride. But that is hardly the main issue. I went to Google and they are so blatantly leftist one has to go 100 websites in to find someone favoring the right position on many or most major controversial issues. IOW, they are as dishonest as the MSM in providing vital information. Be that as it may, until I can find the time to make my case with specifics I will not say more. But I may never find the time. I do recall one scientific research that said something to the effect that mail-in ballots are (by law) required to be completely scrambled, first by the post office across many districts, then by the precinct counters. But in their findings which they statistically charted, the percentage of mail in ballots counted early should be virtually the same totals for Biden and Trump as those counted much later in the evening. They pointed out in the swing state the mail-in ballots counted later were far more for Biden than in the earlier counts. Given the volume of mail in ballots counted, this, they said, defies logic and is statistically almost impossible . I believe them.

Forum List

Back