Mr. Lucy tells me that he has a female patient who....

Mr. Lucy tells me that he has a female patient who told him she wants to have sex with him :popcorn:

So I said to him that would be okay, just as long as I could watch :smoke:

Now you see BEFORE I joined this forum I was an INNOCENT Roman Catholic girl :abgg2q.jpg:

And NOW look at what a sex pervert I am :dev2:
I'm amazed you all have the energy to think about being kinky.

Just because I am sleep deprived does not mean I do not have energy in other areas :smoke:

Mr. Lucy tells me that he has a female patient who told him she wants to have sex with him.

Now you see BEFORE I joined this forum I was an INNOCENT Roman Catholic girl and NOW look at what a sex pervert I am :dev2:
thats not perverted,, thats adventurous,,,

sex is the funnest thing two or more people can do together,,,

I know it's adventurous, I literally am Kinky and so is Mr. Lucy, I won't add any further info. Ahem.
kinky is when you use a feather,,,

perverted you use the whole chicken,,,
Kinky is when you use a garden hose.
depends on how you use it,,,

OTH. . . . if she's really hot. . and he is deluding himself that this woman actually likes him?

Make you should read up on transference and check his ass. . . :auiqs.jpg:

. . . someone's having delusions and forgetting their training. . . . lol

No she literally told him, he played me the recording of her literally telling him. I think she's a Nympho, well he says she is a Nympho, so there we have it.

OTH. . . . if she's really hot. . and he is deluding himself that this woman actually likes him?

No she literally told him, he played me the recording of her literally telling him. I think she's a Nympho, well he says she is a Nympho, so there we have it.

Is she single?

Is she single?

I don't know, all I know is she was previously married. Um actually I don't think this is a good idea because what if she does a #MeToo thing? What if it's a trap? Also Mr. Lucy could then lose his Medical Licence.

Is she single?

I don't know, all I know is she was previously married. Um actually I don't think this is a good idea because what if she does a #MeToo thing? What if it's a trap? Also Mr. Lucy could then lose his Medical Licence.

Superficially it sounds great.

Reality is complicated.

Is she single?

Yep... it's not a good idea. Actually, he wasn't even suppose to tell you about it, but I'm glad he did. Doctor patient confidentiality!

Mr. Lucy tells me that he has a female patient who told him she wants to have sex with him :popcorn:

Now you see BEFORE I joined this forum I was an INNOCENT Roman Catholic girl :abgg2q.jpg:

That explains why you like macho men.

I am not questioning whether she believes that she wants and likes him. . . but that is part of HER problem. It is not HIM, specifically, she wants though.

If it were a different, decent looking therapist that made her feel safe and valued? Same deal.

What do you like?

Is she single?

I'd be willing to test her out and she how psycho she is.

What do you like?

I like men who respect me, not the kind who like to grab pussies.
Besides I am long married woman.

What do you like?

Like Slick Willie respected Hillary the Hag and Chelsie with Monica Lewinsky.

What do you like?

Like Slick Willie respected Hillary the Hag and Chelsie with Monica Lewinsky.
No , not like that.

Blame Bruce T Laney!

His days of sick conversations about adult play toys destroyed so many innocent minds!!

Thank Gawd Uncle Maddy is here to fix all this for you Lucy!!!

Lucy, I know this is probably a troll thread but on the off-chance you are telling the truth your husband breached confidentiality when he told you his patient wanted to have sex with him, and he would violate his oath as a psychiatrist if he had sex with her.

your hubby should not have told you that------if you know the ID of the patient it would be a betrayal of
confidentiality-------of course----I understand----he was under the spell of IRRESISTABLE IMPULSE. I hope
he can OVERCOME impulsivity

Is he a medical doctor or a shrink?

He is what you call a Shrink.

he is obligated to maintain the ETHICS of his
profession

I am not questioning whether she believes that she wants and likes him. . . but that is part of HER problem. It is not HIM, specifically, she wants though.

If it were a different, decent looking therapist that made her feel safe and valued? Same deal.

What do you mean a decent looking therapist? Mr. Lucy is very handsome and I think this is also perhaps part of the problem. There is a therapist who is out there who is going to be about 5'5 and fat and bald and she should go to him and see if she STILL wants to have sex with a therapist OR is that she just fancies Mr. Lucy.

Forum List

Back