Mr. Lucy tells me that he has a female patient who....

Mr. Lucy tells me that he has a female patient who told him she wants to have sex with him.

So I said to him that would be okay, just as long as I could watch :smoke:

Now you see BEFORE I joined this forum I was an INNOCENT Roman Catholic girl and NOW look at what a sex pervert I am :dev2:
thats not perverted,, thats adventurous,,,

sex is the funnest thing two or more people can do together,,,

• Banned
Mr. Lucy tells me that he has a female patient who told him she wants to have sex with him.

Now you see BEFORE I joined this forum I was an INNOCENT Roman Catholic girl and NOW look at what a sex pervert I am :dev2:

You know me saying perverted was in a Satirical way.

I know it's adventurous, I literally am Kinky and so is Mr. Lucy, I won't add any further info. Ahem.

I know it's adventurous, I literally am Kinky and so is Mr. Lucy, I won't add any further info. Ahem.
kinky is when you use a feather,,,

perverted you use the whole chicken,,,

• Banned

No feathers are boring, my collection of riding crops is better, many made from Moroccan leather.

awkward making love GIF

Mr. Lucy tells me that he has a female patient who told him she wants to have sex with him :popcorn:

Now you see BEFORE I joined this forum I was an INNOCENT Roman Catholic girl :abgg2q.jpg:

And NOW look at what a sex pervert I am :dev2:
Is he a medical doctor or a shrink?

Kinky is when you use a garden hose.

Mr. Lucy tells me that he has a female patient who told him she wants to have sex with him :popcorn:

Now you see BEFORE I joined this forum I was an INNOCENT Roman Catholic girl :abgg2q.jpg:

He is what you call a Shrink.

Quick, call Jerry Jr. If he is not drunk he might like to watch to, since not tied up running a Christian university.

I'm amazed you all have the energy to think about being kinky.

He is what you call a Shrink.

I am sure he knows that his patient doesn't really want him, she just has feelings because of the illusion of closeness and safety of their relationship. He is also very aware that acting on it is highly unprofessional. I have no doubt your hubby is a pro.

Classical Transference

. . . your better reaction to him saying this would have been to feign jealousy. . . he probably is feeling old and wanted to know that you still desire him. He is just playing mind games with you. Time to play some mind games back to show you love him. ;)

OTH. . . . if she's really hot. . and he is deluding himself that this woman actually likes him?

Make you should read up on transference and check his ass. . . :auiqs.jpg:

. . . someone's having delusions and forgetting their training. . . . lol

Forum List

Back