Mr. Gowdy, where are those emails ?

Gee....Obungles has a domain also...LOL

https://www.barackobama.com

so did 43 ..... gwb43.com ...

my point, Clinton hasn't done anything other officials haven;t done. Including Gowdy.

The others stored classified info on a private, unsecured server?

Link?

gwb43.com was a domain registered on network solutions and the server is at smartech.net, it wasn't on a private server. Ugh the OP is a moron

Domain Name: GWB43.COM
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 2
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: Website Design and Hosting | Domains | Website Builder | NetworkSolutions.com
Name Server: NS1.CHA.SMARTECHCORP.NET
Name Server: NS2.CHA.SMARTECHCORP.NET
Updated Date: 02-jan-2015
Creation Date: 16-jan-2004
Expiration Date: 16-jan-2016

RW idiots are stuck on server/domain .. uh , children, the Bush admin already admitted to a private server ... 2 of them ..

LMAO

She was the head of the agency. It was her responsibility to know what was sensitive and what was not. They also have an email in which she instructs her staff to remove the classified labels so that they can fax them. Just removing the classified labels is a criminal offense. She is also being investigated by the F.B.I. for perjuring herself before a Congressional Investigative Committee and for using her office as Secretary of State to solicit donations for favors from foreign governments and domestic entities. Hillary's in a world or hurt.

She was the head of the agency. It was her responsibility to know what was sensitive and what was not. They also have an email in which she instructs her staff to remove the classified labels so that they can fax them. Just removing the classified labels is a criminal offense. She is also being investigated by the F.B.I. for perjuring herself before a Congressional Investigative Committee and for using her office as Secretary of State to solicit donations for favors from foreign governments and domestic entities. Hillary's in a world or hurt.

no law against that, not until 214.

There certainly is a law against using your government position to solicit donations. That law has been on the books for fifty years I know.

There certainly is a law against using your government position to solicit donations. That law has been on the books for fifty years I know.

what donations, from who?

Are you really that stupid that you have no idea nor have heard anything at all about the Clinton Foundation and who its donors are? Really? Try Saudi Arabia. Try Wall Street.

How long did she have them?
Why not release them herself?
Why "wipe" the server?
Why is the Justice Department briefing the Whitehouse on this investigation?
Why are democrats so blind?

Are you really that stupid that you have no idea nor have heard anything at all about the Clinton Foundation and who its donors are? Really? Try Saudi Arabia. Try Wall Street.

Clinton resigned from the foundation when she went to work at the State Dept ..

keep trying.

How long did she have them?
Why not release them herself?
Why "wipe" the server?
Why is the Justice Department briefing the Whitehouse on this investigation?
Why are democrats so blind?

Clinton resigned from the foundation when she went to work at the State Dept ..

keep trying.

I don't have to keep trying. That's what the F.B.I. is investigating stupid. Whether or not she used her position as Secretary of State to solicit donations from foreign governments and domestic entities for the Clinton Foundation. You really are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Forum List

Back