Move over Rev. Wright--TED CRUZ attends function with sponsors that believe Gays should be executed

When you're a candidate running for the highest office in the world, it's probably NOT a good idea to go to functions where there are radical speakers.

So, you expect Cruz to skip all the Ted Cruz rallies?

Executiving homosexuals goes too far...

Shoving the freaks back into the closet will do nicely...

We have a couple of real nut case pastors in my State of Colorado. Apparently this Kevin Swanson comes from here also. What blows my mind is they must have people that actually believe their shit. And 3 Republican candidates show up to listen to this shit. I am certain they're not the majority, but these weirdos align more with the Republican Party, and they're killing the Republican Party at the same time. It continues to shrink. They chased off women in 2012, in 2016 it's Hispanics, and now Gays. Who in the hell do they think is going to vote for them anymore--LOL
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

I just wish these nutcases and their supporters would form a 3rd party. They could call it the Taliwacker party. Why not? They sure have the same religious ideology as the Taliban, and other Islamic extremists.

taliban_women.jpg

Last edited:
You know... I don't think this is purely about Ted Cruz.

I have a theory:

Oreo somehow believes that Cruz's behavior is indicative of the stance of his entire party. Do I think gays should be executed? No. Hell no.

Does he? Have you asked him?

"Move over Rev. Wright--TED CRUZ attends function with sponsors that believe Gays should be executed"

Guilt by association fallacy, just as ridiculous as trying to 'link' Obama to Wright.

"Move over Rev. Wright--TED CRUZ attends function with sponsors that believe Gays should be executed"

Guilt by association fallacy, just as ridiculous as trying to 'link' Obama to Wright.

No it's the equivalent of Hillary Clinton attending a KKK party, and then stating she really has nothing against blacks--LOL That kind of a statement doesn't hold water.

If Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee are STUPID enough to show up at an event like this, they have no business what-so-ever running for POTUS.

Easier, but not as healthy for the Republic and its People...

If a republic can't survive homosexuals I'd say the republic is a lost cause.
Nations fall when their internal societies give themselves over to licentiousness and degeneracy such as that represented by homosexuality.

It may take a few generations, but, when there are more sissy-marys than warriors and breeders at-hand, the barbarians at the gates finish them off.

It's a harbinger... a warning rattle... one that a sane people would not ignore.

When you're a candidate running for the highest office in the world, it's probably NOT a good idea to go to functions where there are radical speakers.

"In early November, Cruz, along with Mike Huckabee and Bobby Jindal, spoke at the National Religious Liberties Conference in Iowa. At that event, host Kevin Swanson openly called for the death penalty for homosexuals—albeit only after they’ve had a chance to “repent.” Another speaker at the conference distributed literature advocating the death penalty for homosexuals.

While appearing on stage with Swanson, Cruz said that a nonreligious person “isn’t fit to be commander-in-chief of this country.” But who isn’t fit to be president is anyone who shares the stage, purposely and in camaraderie, with a man who openly calls for the (future) mass murder of homosexuals.

Huckabee tried the dodge that he didn’t have “any knowledge” of Swanson’s views before hand—as though he had never heard of Google. Right Wing Watch alone has posted dozens of articles about Swanson.

Cruz can’t even claim Huckabee’s excuse. Before Cruz attended the event, CNN’s Jake Tapper warned Cruz on television that Swanson (as Tapper paraphrases) thinks “the faithful [should] put gays to death because what they do is an abomination.”

It is no stretch to liken Swanson to the Taliban. Swanson doesn’t want to see random acts of terror against the general citizenry; he “merely” wants to eventually see state-sanctioned terror against homosexuals (among others), along the lines of the policies of murderous theocracies such as Iran and Saudia Arabia.

By appearing on stage in friendship with Swanson, Cruz has completely destroyed any credibility he may have had as a leader against violent religious movements.

Jindal has already dropped out, and I don’t expect much from Huckabee. But Cruz is now showing up in third place in Iowa polls, and I expect that the campaigns of one or both of the current leaders, Donald Trump and Ben Carson, will eventually implode. So Cruz, it seems now, is seriously positioned to potentially be the GOP nominee for president—which adds considerable urgency for sensible people to speak out against him.
Why I Will Vote for Any Democrat over Ted Cruz | Ari Armstrong

I suppose that Ted Cruz & Huckabee could form a 3rd party called the Taliwacker party. None of the other candidates showed up for this gay hating party. Apparently they were smart enough to avoid it.

There's a lot of information on this Pastor Kevin Swanson. Like he stated that the people that were slaughtered in Paris recently deserved it, and that little girls that watch the Disney movie, Ice Princess are doomed to be Lesbians when they grow up--LOL Here he is on his rant.

Unfortunately, it's theologically consistent. Bible does say execute homosexuals (after a trial and finding of guilt of course.)

What's more interesting, is the people saying homosexuals should be executed don't seem to appreciate that non-Jews too are under penalty of death. God told the Jews if anyone worships any but He they should be killed. If you don't id as a Jew, and worship God alone, you're guilty of a death-penalty sin just like homosexuals, Sabbath-breakers, etc.

This means them.

What's more interesting, is the people saying homosexuals should be executed don't seem to appreciate that non-Jews too are under penalty of death. God told the Jews if anyone worships any but He they should be killed. If you don't id as a Jew, and worship God alone, you're guilty of a death-penalty sin just like homosexuals, Sabbath-breakers, etc. This means them.
Fortunately for Judeo-Christianity, those ideas (especially the un-believers bit) never really took root as a substantive and operative and enduring aspect of those two religions, as they entered the present modern age.

On the other hand, Islam is saturated with such (unbeliever) commentary and dogma, and it was manifested on a vast scale during its ascendancy, and is being resurrected again now.

For every Jewish or Christian religious figure whom advocates such things, you can find a hundred (or a thousand?) Muslims who will subscribe to such a mindset.

And, of course, Islam-dominated nations are the only places left on the face of the planet, where they're killing homosexuals as a matter of official policy and judicial proceedings.

Hope that helps.

What's more interesting, is the people saying homosexuals should be executed don't seem to appreciate that non-Jews too are under penalty of death. God told the Jews if anyone worships any but He they should be killed. If you don't id as a Jew, and worship God alone, you're guilty of a death-penalty sin just like homosexuals, Sabbath-breakers, etc. This means them.
Fortunately for Judeo-Christianity, those ideas (especially the un-believers bit) never really took root as a substantive and operative and enduring aspect of those two religions, as they entered the present modern age.

On the other hand, Islam is saturated with such (unbeliever) commentary and dogma, and it was manifested on a vast scale during its ascendancy, and is being resurrected again now.

For every Jewish or Christian religious figure whom advocates such things, you can find a hundred (or a thousand?) Muslims who will subscribe to such a mindset.

And, of course, Islam-dominated nations are the only places left on the face of the planet, where they're killing homosexuals as a matter of official policy and judicial proceedings.

Hope that helps.

So...Islam's only 'crime' is obeying God's law while Jews and Christians don't or are selectively hypocritical? Agreed. :)

...So...Islam's only 'crime' is obeying God's law while Jews and Christians don't or are selectively hypocritical? Agreed. :)
That's one way of looking at it, isn't it?

I would argue that if a godhead exists along the lines of the all-good, all-knowing, all-loving, all-merciful deity that many would hope for in a God, that His-Her-Its Will would not tend toward such an extreme, even in matters of sexual perversion or disbelief, and that early chroniclers would have been speculating on what the godhead wants, rather than faithfully reciting the Will of God, as some charlatans - like Old Mo - have insisted was revealed or dictated to them, eh?

...So...Islam's only 'crime' is obeying God's law while Jews and Christians don't or are selectively hypocritical? Agreed. :)

I would argue that if a godhead exists along the lines of the all-good, all-knowing, all-loving, all-merciful deity that many would hope for in a God, that His-Her-Its Will would not tend toward such an extreme, even in matters of sexual perversion or disbelief, and that early chroniclers would have been speculating on what the godhead wants, rather than faithfully reciting the Will of God, as some charlatans - like Old Mo - have insisted was revealed or dictated to them, eh?

I don't believe in supernatural versions of gods. But if people do identifying as Jews, Christians, Muslims, whatever else, and don't follow their own religion's laws then they pretty obviously subject to that god's wrath right along with whoever they enjoy condemning for not being a member of that religion. As when Christians condemn homosexuals. If you don't keep the Sabbath, think Jesus is God, etc. you're just as damned according to your religion as homosexuals if not more so.

I don't believe in supernatural versions of gods. But if people do identifying as Jews, Christians, Muslims, whatever else, and don't follow their own religion's laws then they pretty obviously subject to that god's wrath right along with whoever they enjoy condemning for not being a member of that religion. As when Christians condemn homosexuals. If you don't keep the Sabbath, think Jesus is God, etc. you're just as damned according to your religion as homosexuals if not more so.
That's the black-and-white outsider's interpretation of a faith-based mindset.

In truth and in everyday practice, there are vast numbers of Cafeteria Believers, who cherry-pick what's relevant to them, rather than Sheepishly ingesting it all.

And, when people congregate or band together, who have cherry-picked in a fashion similar to each other, you have a 'denomination'.

When a 'denomination' becomes sufficiently widespread or omnipresent, the society(ies) in which they dominate, tend to reflect those values, even in their secular life.

Therefore, in our context, it becomes 'convenient' and 'practical' and 'acceptable' to condemn homosexuality, while not killing its practitioners.

Pretty much like bestiality or pedophilia.. decent folk condemn it, but won't resort to judicial murder as a corrective measure.

It's the 'grey area' of religious philosophy-turned-societal-practice, rather than the black-and-white that a purist or critical outsider might conjure.

Be glad for the 'grey area' - the population contains far more 'believers' than 'non-believers' - and poking that beehive with a stick isn't a good idea.

Last edited:
Executiving homosexuals goes too far...

Shoving the freaks back into the closet will do nicely...

We have a couple of real nut case pastors in my State of Colorado. Apparently this Kevin Swanson comes from here also. What blows my mind is they must have people that actually believe their shit. And 3 Republican candidates show up to listen to this shit. I am certain they're not the majority, but these weirdos align more with the Republican Party, and they're killing the Republican Party at the same time. It continues to shrink. They chased off women in 2012, in 2016 it's Hispanics, and now Gays. Who in the hell do they think is going to vote for them anymore--LOL
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

I just wish these nutcases and their supporters would form a 3rd party. They could call it the Taliwacker party. Why not? They sure have the same religious ideology as the Taliban, and other Islamic extremists.

taliban_women.jpg
You're nothing more but a useless tool as is the LAsLIMES. . And this seals the deal you're a liberal/democrat. no person with honor (Republican, Conservative/ Independent)would pass along lies and slime like what you have in this thread

Last edited:

Forum List

Back