Move over Rev. Wright--TED CRUZ attends function with sponsors that believe Gays should be executed

Snip. a letter to an editor. hit the nail on the head. If you need an example look at this thread

SNIP:
Letter: Progressives ruining this country

• Holland Sentinel
    Writer
    Posted Nov. 25, 2015 at 2:01 AM

Holland, Mich.

Our founders added the bill of rights to the Constitution to protect the people from the possibility of an overzealous government.
Progressives believe more government is the answer to almost every problem and they really do not trust the people.

This can be seen in progressives' criticism of the court's ruling in "Citizens United.” It is very clear that when our founders spoke of freedom of speech they primarily had political speech in mind. Yet in 2014, 54 Democratic senators voted to allow Congress and the states to restrict political speech.

Why? Because they believe the common people are ignorant and will vote for whoever spends the most money in campaigns. Thus the all-knowing government should save the people from their own poor decisions.

Fifty years ago, the chant on college campuses was "free speech." Today our progressive-run universities are awash in speech codes — can’t say something that may challenge someone’s preconceived idea of the truth. So much for the First Amendment — and "higher" education. (see George Will in Nov. 22 Sentinel).

Being a good progressive, Marcia Meoli now wants to repeal the Second Amendment. Just how does she propose to confiscate guns from the many criminals who already have guns illegally? Let me guess, repeal the Fourth Amendment?

ALL of it here:
Michigan Letter To The Editor: Progressives Are RUINING THE COUNTRY - Progressives Today

And here you fools thought if they got homosexual marriage they would LEAVE you alone. yeah they suckered you all

And here you fools thought if they got homosexual marriage they would LEAVE you alone. yeah they suckered you all

Who is not leaving you alone Stephanie? Do you even know what this thread is about? Ted Cruz, a guy in the top five in polling right now for the GOP nomination, attending an evangelical gathering in Iowa. Do you know what one of the primary themes of the gathering was? It was "how do we kill those pesky gays?".

Do you really think that's an appropriate place to be for a guy running to be President of the United States?

Therefore, in our context, it becomes 'convenient' and 'practical' and 'acceptable' to condemn homosexuality, while not killing its practitioners.

Pretty much like bestiality or pedophilia.. decent folk condemn it, but won't resort to judicial murder as a corrective measure.

No, not like bestiality or pedohilia, bigot. How about like adultery or divorce (shit Jesus actually fucking talked about), asswipe.

Snip. a letter to an editor. hit the nail on the head. If you need an example look at this thread

SNIP:
Letter: Progressives ruining this country

• Holland Sentinel
    Writer
    Posted Nov. 25, 2015 at 2:01 AM
Holland, Mich.

Our founders added the bill of rights to the Constitution to protect the people from the possibility of an overzealous government.
Progressives believe more government is the answer to almost every problem and they really do not trust the people.

This can be seen in progressives' criticism of the court's ruling in "Citizens United.” It is very clear that when our founders spoke of freedom of speech they primarily had political speech in mind. Yet in 2014, 54 Democratic senators voted to allow Congress and the states to restrict political speech.

Why? Because they believe the common people are ignorant and will vote for whoever spends the most money in campaigns. Thus the all-knowing government should save the people from their own poor decisions.

Fifty years ago, the chant on college campuses was "free speech." Today our progressive-run universities are awash in speech codes — can’t say something that may challenge someone’s preconceived idea of the truth. So much for the First Amendment — and "higher" education. (see George Will in Nov. 22 Sentinel).

Being a good progressive, Marcia Meoli now wants to repeal the Second Amendment. Just how does she propose to confiscate guns from the many criminals who already have guns illegally? Let me guess, repeal the Fourth Amendment?

ALL of it here:
Michigan Letter To The Editor: Progressives Are RUINING THE COUNTRY - Progressives Today

Are you capable of ever staying on topic? Sorry if this news is inconvenient to your strict adherence to Reagan's 11th Commandment.

TED CRUZ attends function with sponsors that believe Gays should be executed.

the problem is not so much with gays, it is the liberscum faction who need thinned out. :up:

When you're a candidate running for the highest office in the world, it's probably NOT a good idea to go to functions where there are radical speakers.

"In early November, Cruz, along with Mike Huckabee and Bobby Jindal, spoke at the National Religious Liberties Conference in Iowa. At that event, host Kevin Swanson openly called for the death penalty for homosexuals—albeit only after they’ve had a chance to “repent.” Another speaker at the conference distributed literature advocating the death penalty for homosexuals.

While appearing on stage with Swanson, Cruz said that a nonreligious person “isn’t fit to be commander-in-chief of this country.” But who isn’t fit to be president is anyone who shares the stage, purposely and in camaraderie, with a man who openly calls for the (future) mass murder of homosexuals.

Huckabee tried the dodge that he didn’t have “any knowledge” of Swanson’s views before hand—as though he had never heard of Google. Right Wing Watch alone has posted dozens of articles about Swanson.

Cruz can’t even claim Huckabee’s excuse. Before Cruz attended the event, CNN’s Jake Tapper warned Cruz on television that Swanson (as Tapper paraphrases) thinks “the faithful [should] put gays to death because what they do is an abomination.”

It is no stretch to liken Swanson to the Taliban. Swanson doesn’t want to see random acts of terror against the general citizenry; he “merely” wants to eventually see state-sanctioned terror against homosexuals (among others), along the lines of the policies of murderous theocracies such as Iran and Saudia Arabia.

By appearing on stage in friendship with Swanson, Cruz has completely destroyed any credibility he may have had as a leader against violent religious movements.

Jindal has already dropped out, and I don’t expect much from Huckabee. But Cruz is now showing up in third place in Iowa polls, and I expect that the campaigns of one or both of the current leaders, Donald Trump and Ben Carson, will eventually implode. So Cruz, it seems now, is seriously positioned to potentially be the GOP nominee for president—which adds considerable urgency for sensible people to speak out against him.
Why I Will Vote for Any Democrat over Ted Cruz | Ari Armstrong

I suppose that Ted Cruz & Huckabee could form a 3rd party called the Taliwacker party. None of the other candidates showed up for this gay hating party. Apparently they were smart enough to avoid it.

There's a lot of information on this Pastor Kevin Swanson. Like he stated that the people that were slaughtered in Paris recently deserved it, and that little girls that watch the Disney movie, Ice Princess are doomed to be Lesbians when they grow up--LOL Here he is on his rant.

Thankfully people who feel that way about gays are getting old and dying off and younger people no longer feel that way.

Reminds me of people who are racist. We're progressively shedding these characteristics. Not fast enough though IMO.

TED CRUZ attends function with sponsors that believe Gays should be executed.

the problem is not so much with gays, it is the liberscum faction who need thinned out. :up:
So we are on your list too Hitler? Gays, liberals who else? Muslims?

When you're a candidate running for the highest office in the world, it's probably NOT a good idea to go to functions where there are radical speakers.

"In early November, Cruz, along with Mike Huckabee and Bobby Jindal, spoke at the National Religious Liberties Conference in Iowa. At that event, host Kevin Swanson openly called for the death penalty for homosexuals—albeit only after they’ve had a chance to “repent.” Another speaker at the conference distributed literature advocating the death penalty for homosexuals.

While appearing on stage with Swanson, Cruz said that a nonreligious person “isn’t fit to be commander-in-chief of this country.” But who isn’t fit to be president is anyone who shares the stage, purposely and in camaraderie, with a man who openly calls for the (future) mass murder of homosexuals.

Huckabee tried the dodge that he didn’t have “any knowledge” of Swanson’s views before hand—as though he had never heard of Google. Right Wing Watch alone has posted dozens of articles about Swanson.

Cruz can’t even claim Huckabee’s excuse. Before Cruz attended the event, CNN’s Jake Tapper warned Cruz on television that Swanson (as Tapper paraphrases) thinks “the faithful [should] put gays to death because what they do is an abomination.”

It is no stretch to liken Swanson to the Taliban. Swanson doesn’t want to see random acts of terror against the general citizenry; he “merely” wants to eventually see state-sanctioned terror against homosexuals (among others), along the lines of the policies of murderous theocracies such as Iran and Saudia Arabia.

By appearing on stage in friendship with Swanson, Cruz has completely destroyed any credibility he may have had as a leader against violent religious movements.

Jindal has already dropped out, and I don’t expect much from Huckabee. But Cruz is now showing up in third place in Iowa polls, and I expect that the campaigns of one or both of the current leaders, Donald Trump and Ben Carson, will eventually implode. So Cruz, it seems now, is seriously positioned to potentially be the GOP nominee for president—which adds considerable urgency for sensible people to speak out against him.

I suppose that Ted Cruz & Huckabee could form a 3rd party called the Taliwacker party. None of the other candidates showed up for this gay hating party. Apparently they were smart enough to avoid it.

There's a lot of information on this Pastor Kevin Swanson. Like he stated that the people that were slaughtered in Paris recently deserved it, and that little girls that watch the Disney movie, Ice Princess are doomed to be Lesbians when they grow up--LOL Here he is on his rant.

Barack Obama made a nuclear deal with people that execute gays all of the time.....not just talk about it.
As a matter of fact......he considers them less of a threat than Republicans.
gay_hanging_iran-vi.jpg

...No, not like bestiality or pedohilia, bigot. How about like adultery or divorce (shit Jesus actually fucking talked about), asswipe.
Oh, dearie-me... hit a nerve there, did I, Queenie? Tsk, tsk, tsk... I'm all a-flutter...
tongue_smile.gif
... thank you for your feedback.

...Yeah, they talked about that at that little rally too. They said "don't worry, we won't have to kill too many gays...the rest will hide once we kill a couple".
Killing even one is inexcusable and unacceptable.

Shoving them back into the closet, however, is a worthwhile ambition.

Did Cruz attend this church for 20 years?
Did this pastor marry him and his wife?
Did he baptize any of his kids?

Where's Clayton with his "comparison fallacy" bullshit?

Therefore, in our context, it becomes 'convenient' and 'practical' and 'acceptable' to condemn homosexuality, while not killing its practitioners.

Pretty much like bestiality or pedophilia.. decent folk condemn it, but won't resort to judicial murder as a corrective measure.

No, not like bestiality or pedohilia, bigot. How about like adultery or divorce (shit Jesus actually fucking talked about), asswipe.
Gotta love it when the God-less try to invoke Jesus' name

I wasn't "invoking" Jesus, I was talking about the stuff he actually said and condemned. Gays were not among those things.

...No, not like bestiality or pedohilia, bigot. How about like adultery or divorce (shit Jesus actually fucking talked about), asswipe.
Oh, dearie-me... hit a nerve there, did I, Queenie? Tsk, tsk, tsk... I'm all a-flutter...
tongue_smile.gif

Do you think if I compared all Christians to goat and child fuckers, that wouldn't hit a nerve with you, bigot?

I wasn't "invoking" Jesus, I was talking about the stuff he actually said and condemned. Gays were not among those things.
What comes out of you is what defiles you. For from within, out of your hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile you.

tongue_smile.gif

Do you think if I compared all Christians to goat and child fuckers, that wouldn't hit a nerve with you, bigot?
Knock yourself out, Queenie... won't faze me in the slightest, considering the source.

Now that you've played ankle-biting yip-yip dog and attacked an unfriendly opinion, care to get back on-topic?

Forum List

Back