I Guess They'll Have To Boycott Ted Cruz Now

You’re so damn retarded. Not calling a man in a dress a woman isn’t discrimination it’s reality. You don’t have a constitutional right to foist your perversion on kids. If you do that’s called child endangerment and then yes I want you in prison.
Where do you stand on gay marriage?

Ted Cruz and most Trumptards are opposed to granting them equal protection of the marriage laws.

"Because Bible". Which has NOTHING to do with our marriage laws.

And as I have shown, there are Christian leaders in America who most certainly believe gays should be put to death.

Your delusions have proven to be impenetrable. You are too far gone.

Nothing I can do about that.
I’m not claiming a man is a rapist with ZERO proof retard. None of your claims can be proven. Making YOU delusional. But keep digging, you’ve been getting buried this whole thread.

Where do you stand on gay marriage?

Ted Cruz and most Trumptards are opposed to granting them equal protection of the marriage laws.

"Because Bible". Which has NOTHING to do with our marriage laws.

And as I have shown, there are Christian leaders in America who most certainly believe gays should be put to death.
Where do you stand on pedophilia?

I mean if we’re just going to dump your thread topic let’s fucking go all out.

Isn't it interesting the Baptist leader quoted a verse from a chapter in Leviticus in which this is three verses before the one he quoted?

And the man that committeth adultery with another man’s wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

This is a textbook example of the buffet-style religion being practiced by these hypocrites.

Jesus Christ pushed back on the idea of an eye for an eye. He preached love not hate. You are the hypocrite.

Boycott a republican politician who thinks homosexuality shouldn't be punished by death? WTF is going on in the radical left these days?

Can you name any Republican who stood up to Trump who is still around?

Nope!

All or nothing in the Trump cult of personality.

Not even DeSantis will stand up to Trump, because he knows that will be his downfall.

What's your point?

Forum List

Back