I Guess They'll Have To Boycott Ted Cruz Now

Yes, Trump will be their puppet.

Trump has always been a supporter of abortion, right up to the ninth month. He was so ignorant of how pro-life people actually think and believe, he made stupid statements in the beginning about his fake newfound pro-life stance.

Trump appointed judges to the Supreme Court that the Federalist Society told him to. He was completely their puppet.

Who's to say the Federalists would not push the boundaries of extremism even further in a second Trump term?

You're hilarious. :cool:

Yeah, it must stump you why a Christian should not support a thoroughly unrepentant serial adulterer who stole the life savings of senior citizens, made his living from gambling houses and contests of the flesh, grabs pussies, and bears false witness on a daily basis.

What's not there for a Christian to love?

I mean, he's only subject to at least half a dozen biblical death penalties!

So this is just yet another of a million 'hate Trump' threads? lol Get a life.

From the New New International Buffet Version of the Bible:

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God

He added the #LBGTQ to his post, dipshit.

So you're under the belief that he can't denounce the murder and imprisonment of gays for just being gay and also be against legalized 'gay marriage' at the same time? If you 'support' lgbtq, you have to support everything they want or you're anti-gay?

Yeah, it must stump you why a Christian should not support a thoroughly unrepentant serial adulterer who stole the life savings of senior citizens, made his living from gambling houses and contests of the flesh, grabs pussies, and bears false witness on a daily basis.

What's not there for a Christian to love?

I mean, he's only subject to at least half a dozen biblical death penalties!

Spectacular President.
Evangelicals have separate leaders for their spiritual and moral obligations.
I'm sorry that you don't know that.

So you're under the belief that he can't denounce the murder and imprisonment of gays for just being gay and also be against legalized 'gay marriage' at the same time? If you 'support' lgbtq, you have to support everything they want or you're anti-gay?
The New Right is an all-or-nothing bunch. You either have to support everything Trump does or you are a RINO.

That's how cults work.

So, yeah. It works both ways,

If Cruz doesn't actually support the full LGBTQ movement, then he should not be using their hashtag.

I'm sure they are all laughing their asses off at his hypocrisy.

And now this is the part where you tell us the LGBTQ agenda is all about pedophilia and grooming and eating the faces of live babies and shit. :rolleyes:

Which if true (it isn't), then all the more reason Cruz should not use the hashtag, amiright?

Spectacular President.
Evangelicals have separate leaders for their spiritual and moral obligations.
I'm sorry that you don't know that.
The spiritual leader of much of the evangelical movement is Donald J. Trump.

Not kidding. They say so themselves. I've already shown you this!

This topic shows we now have buffet-style boycotting.

"I really like Chik-fil-A's food, so I'm going to ignore their gay-friendly agenda."

#LGBTQ
150427-kirchick-cruz-gay-tease-y5yzvh.jpg
Stop turning the agendas into Broadway Productions.

It is true that the United States is not the “policeman” of the world. And we certainly have many pressing domestic issues and international issues that demand a Senator’s attention.

That said, I still completely agree with Cruz on this subject;

and there’s not a thing wrong with his modest effort to identify an outrage like this horrifyingly obscene Ugandan law.
Then have them make Paul Pelosi our ambassador. There are more than enough people who will not enforce our laws here to worry about. The world is overloaded with gay activists.

A major leader of the evangelical Christian world tells Ted Cruz his criticism is wrong and that God says we are supposed to kill gays. The impetus behind Uganda's death penalty for gays was American Christians.

And the tard herd rushes in to say American Christians don't want to kill gays.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

A major leader of the evangelical Christian world tells Ted Cruz his criticism is wrong and that God says we are supposed to kill gays. The impetus behind Uganda's death penalty for gays was American Christians.

And the tard herd rushes in to say American Christians don't want to kill gays.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

I know
The streets are littered with gays killed by Christians.
I had to step over 2 to get to my office this morning.

Forum List

Back