Outright Hate; Parents Who Lost Kids In War Respond To Trumps Campain Attack

How is that PAC promoting Democrats news? They've been doing that since 2006. :rolleyes-41:
I did not know they were. I thought the ad was from a Vets group that just doesn't like trump. That may help democrats in some way, but not paid for by democrats. Also, gives trump another reason to hate vets, he descibes as "suckers" anyway. He likes the ones that don't get caught or injured, remember?

Last edited:
I did not know they were. I thought the ad was from a Vets group that just doesn't like trump. That may help democrats in some way, but not paid for by democrats. Also, gives trump another reason to hate vets, he descibes as "suckers" any. He likes the ones that don't get caught or injured, remember?
Honestly. How would you know that it’s not paid for by Dims?

Trump doesn’t hate vets and didn’t even say (ever) what he was falsely accused of.

Even leftist Snopes seems to reject the claim.

Potato is a liar.

I did not know they were. I thought the ad was from a Vets group that just doesn't like trump. That may help democrats in some way, but not paid for by democrats. Also, gives trump another reason to hate vets, he descibes as "suckers" any. He likes the ones that don't get caught or injured, remember?
That was just McCain. And you thought wrong. It says "Paid for by ActBlue" right on the bottom of the page.
ActBlue=DNC.
frustrated-ugh.gif

actblue.png

Last edited:
It's to get money and votes for Democrats using Veterans as a front. That's it.

It's Democrats..with a veteran mask. Like it's fuckin' Halloween and they're Trick or Treating for votes and

trying to get candy from the same house twice by pretending to be somebody else.
Poor RWinger can't handle that there's such a thing as a progressive veteran and someone that advocates for them. Boo fn hoo.

Poor RWinger can't handle that there's such a thing as a progressive veteran and someone that advocates for them. Boo fn hoo.
All they do is try to get Democrats elected.

VoteVets gives zero fucks if they're a veteran, as long as they're a Democrat.

You're wrong. they give a fuck and it chaps your big fat ass.
LMAO! Their Tweet got struck from Twitter! :abgg2q.jpg: (probably for lies)

Try to load it from the OP now. :auiqs.jpg:

Now the OP has no valid link.

Twitter? LMAO!
That's what the whole house of cards shebang is built on, numbnuts. A Twitter post by a Democrat PAC.

Where's the "press release", hmm? Gone!

Everyone-Laughing-At-You.png

It's probably gone because they lied. :abgg2q.jpg:

The veterans' rights group VoteVets posted a press release outlining a feud stemming from the organization's recent ad buy. In the advertisement, the families expressed anger over Trump calling their fallen family members "suckers" and "losers."

Trump's campaign released a statement in response to the ad, calling the families "shills" and saying the ad itself is "vile."

"It is a dark day in America when the Republican party's presumptive nominee, who never served himself and never had family who wore the uniform, sends attack dogs after Gold Star families in this way," the statement notes.

"But it should also underscore for the American people just how little respect Trump has for Troops, Veterans, Military families, the Fallen, and their survivors. Some like that can never, ever sit in the Oval Office again."

The military hates Trump. They know he's a traitor, and national disgrace.
Trump never called fallen soldiers suckers and losers .. its an unverified claim that was debunked and if im not mistaken no witness has come forward to say they actually heard him say it .. more leftist he said she said hearsay lies .

The organization known as VoteVets is open to everyone and describes itself as "progressive" with close ties to congressional democrats. The dirty little secret is that it's "VoteVets" who use the deaths of service people as a political tool.

VoteVets are Democrat shills, and so is OP.

Also what they say they spend and what it looks like they spend seem quite different.
VoteVets is a front group for Act Blue.

VoteVets isn't a Veterans organization and it's membership doesn't consist of Veterans. It's a slick named 501c tax exempt political PAC which relies on Soros media Matters for input and open to donations from the commie left.

Forum List

Back