Mother! on hulu

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i had heard how bad this movie was...so hell yes i watched it.....my only regret being i was not in a movie theater so i could walk out....

let me sum it up....a couple live in a huge house..his house...she is redoing it....he is a poet and writes a book etc...his fans come to adore him...she is preggies....on and on this goes...let me just sum this up.....she has baby...crowd of adoring fans are given baby by husband they snap the babies neck then eat the child...

do i need to go on? cause it gets worse

Thanks. I didn't realize the film was about Progressives. Less chance I'll bother now.

i had heard how bad this movie was...so hell yes i watched it.....my only regret being i was not in a movie theater so i could walk out....

let me sum it up....a couple live in a huge house..his house...she is redoing it....he is a poet and writes a book etc...his fans come to adore him...she is preggies....on and on this goes...let me just sum this up.....she has baby...crowd of adoring fans are given baby by husband they snap the babies neck then eat the child...

The pedophiles in Hollywood must have thought it was great script.

WTF bones? I could have seriously done without reading that shit. Well, at least I know there is a more worse movie out there than Plan 9 from Outer Space.

thats it...i am trying to block that...dont feel bad...i have seen all the tremors movies.....and to this day i will still watch urban cowboy...

Only movie I've seen with revolta is The Punisher.

(He dies at the end)

I adore terrible movies. Especially cheesy, crappy horror movies that cost 22 bucks and a case of Bud to produce.

But that movie was on a level of shit I didn't even know existed. It was so bad, I actually got pissed about wasting some of my life on the fucking thing.

it was so bad on so many levels......one it was dark....no one could cut a damn light on? and it was suppose to be this big thriller i never got that...not once was i scared....or even spooked...and the ending...give me a fucking break....i watched it over an entire day....

it was so bad on so many levels......one it was dark....no one could cut a damn light on? and it was suppose to be this big thriller i never got that...not once was i scared....or even spooked...and the ending...give me a fucking break....i watched it over an entire day....
An entire day? LOL! That's really bad. That's a lot of back an forth to the kitchen to get some shots of whisky.

Thanks. I didn't realize the film was about Progressives. Less chance I'll bother now.
That baby wasn't aborted, it was killed after being born.

Those folks were conservitards, they probably didn't want the kid to need things like medical care and schooling and shit.

Forum List

Back