DC mom given $10,800 taxpayer-$ in aid spends $6,000 on MIAMI trip and vacation outfits

Well she certainly didn't look like a working mom. She looked like a ghetto hood rat that goes nword rich everytime she gets two dimes to rub together.

So at least she achieved that.

It is a sad commentary on why poor people stay poor. I agree we didn't need multiple threads but it's an important story.
Okay, why is it "important"?

First, $10,800 is not a life-changing amount of money for anyone.

Why are we not hearing about the other participants in the program who responsibly spent the money on food and clothing for their kids?

Because it shows what you Leftards are about, and you you know it so spend your time bitching about it.
No, it shows that one participant out of 133 spent the money irresponsibly. (and not even that, because she did buy new clothes for her kids and a used car which will help her economically.)

I'd be interested in hearing how the other 132 participants in the program did.

Okay, why is it "important"?

First, $10,800 is not a life-changing amount of money for anyone.

Why are we not hearing about the other participants in the program who responsibly spent the money on food and clothing for their kids?
Who said it was "life-changing" money? It shows the lack of respect for money that is common among poor people. How about paying off credit cards? How about setting half of it aside for emergency funds?

No, it shows that one participant out of 133 spent the money irresponsibly. (and not even that, because she did buy new clothes for her kids and a used car which will help her economically.)

They're all gonna be poor again soon. Poor people don't know how to handle money.

When poor people come into money they usually blow it. Not all but most will. That's why they stay poor.

Who said it was "life-changing" money? It shows the lack of respect for money that is common among poor people. How about paying off credit cards? How about setting half of it aside for emergency funds?
How about that?

It sounds like she did some of that. Also bought a used car so she'd have reliable transportation, and bought some clothes for her kids.

6 posts you’ve made in this thread already.
Topic has you really butt hurt.

The system spoiled them. A Black single mom knows that the government will take care of her.

Except most people on assistance are only on it for a few years.

1709254723666.png

Many people on assistance programs have jobs.

1709254796769.png

Forum List

Back