Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

So you want people to be in pain and you want them to suffer.

Like I said.
Atheists have no concept of self-denial or self-imposed suffering, I take it. They miss out on so much. I'm not even sure that's a protestant thing either. It's very much in Catholic teaching. Doing penance is one of the greatest things. Sort of like resistance training for the soul.

"Unless you do penance, you shall perish". - Luke: 13: 5

Last edited:
There's no such thing as separation of church and state unless it's an atheist state. I don't want an atheist state. Do you?

Do you have any education? The US is not a Catholic nation. The Puritans, Quakers, Anabaptists, Hugenots were all here before the Catholics and they rarely got along. The founding fathers were very careful not to have a theocracy.

Keep talking about yourself in the third person. You're an insufferable loon.

It simply isn’t a religious one. It’s not like laws are created that specifically promote atheist ideas.
It has to be one or the other. There is nothing in between on issues like abortion and gay marriage.

Do you have any education? The US is not a Catholic nation. The Puritans, Quakers, Anabaptists, Hugenots were all here before the Catholics and they rarely got along. The founding fathers were very careful not to have a theocracy.

Keep talking about yourself in the third person. You're an insufferable loon.
I never said we were a Catholic nation, but it would be best for everybody if we were, as Jesus' teachings are perfect. Why would you want something that isn't perfect? Furthermore, why would you want atheist rule which is the worst possible rule?

I never said we were a Catholic nation, but it would be best for everybody if we were, as Jesus' teachings are perfect. Why would you want something that isn't perfect? Furthermore, why would you want atheist rule which is the worst possible rule?

You are obsessed with atheism. Don't you see that you're the problem? People like you are the very reason the founding fathers didn't want a theocracy.

Let's make it Baptist. No wine for you! Also Catholics are ordered to convert or it's the burning stick for you!
Being a Christian nation obviously doesn't mean citizens have to convert. However atheist nations pretty much demand conversion--or else.

You are obsessed with atheism. Don't you see that you're the problem? People like you are the very reason the founding fathers didn't want a theocracy.
Atheism is a disaster for countries and individuals. We've seen it so many times. Yet leftwingers continue to embrace it.

Sure it does. There are more Baptists. Communion's over for you Papists. Convert or die!

Welcome to Britain, the country we left. But that's what you want.
So which Christian country in the world today bans people of other religions? I can name several atheist countries that ban religion.

Irrelevant. There are no Christian nations today.

You'll have to get baptized again of course, because you're a Papist, not a real Christian. But heh that's what you wanted.
Yes there are. There are numerous nations with officially Catholic governments.
Which one of those bans other religions?

It has to be one or the other. There is nothing in between on issues like abortion and gay marriage.
God could you be any more of a crybaby whining about gay marriage? I get that you never emotionally matured past the 8th grade but grown adults don’t whine about gay people.

Nope. They were very careful not to have a theocracy. The early years of the colonies had conflict over religious sects. The Puritans, Quakers, Anabaptists, Hugenots, etc didn't get along at all. There were witch hunts in Massachusetts in 1662-63. They didn't want a theocracy.
Christian values and a theocracy are two different things.

Forum List

Back