Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

The percentage of Republicans out of the 2091 that were polled is not most Republicans. It never ceases to crack me up how people on both sides will take any poll of a thousand or couple of thousand take the percentage of Republicans or Democrats in the poll and make their viewpoints representative of the whole of all Republicans and Democrats.

Your fellow "chirsitians" here want to gun down people crossing the border and put Mexicans into a wood chipper.

What part of the Bible endorses that?

Strawman. Note how you so contrived the question that I have no interest in answering it since it has nothing to do with my point.

I'm not a Christian as I said, but I grew up in the Church and I was always taught it's a sin to question the Christianity of others. God judges, not man. You never heard that one, huh?

Strawman. Note how you so contrived the question that I have no interest in answering it since it has nothing to do with my point.
Translation: You can't justify it so you're making up some bullshit excuse to avoid criticizing your fellow blob supporters.
I'm not a Christian as I said, but I grew up in the Church and I was always taught it's a sin to question the Christianity of others. God judges, not man. You never heard that one, huh?
So you're endorsing the idea of gunning down people as they cross the border because you don't want to pass judgement on the person making such a disgusting suggestion?

Trumpism 101.

Wow....

Interesting it bothers you so much since you sit there day after day quietly as your leftist comrades keep calling us racists.

It's not productive, is it?
the left hates christians while the dem voting base is black christians....as usual dems want it both ways...they dont like white christians but christians of color is dandy peachy keen

So call it a Christian nation where all religions have the same rights as Christians to worship. Where is the issue? All religions are free. To worship as Christians do.

the left hates christians while the dem voting base is black christians....as usual dems want it both ways...they dont like white christians but christians of color is dandy peachy keen
I will say that I hate Christians who want to throw Mexicans into a wood chipper.

Do you feel the same way about them or do you support that?

Forum List

Back