Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

God could you be any more of a crybaby whining about gay marriage? I get that you never emotionally matured past the 8th grade but grown adults don’t whine about gay people.
Gay marriage is immoral. You guys need to find other arrangements.

Gay marriage is immoral. You guys need to find other arrangements.
I’m not gay. I’m a straight white male believe it or not. Im just not a whiny little bitch like you and others in my demographic. Im a true libertarian. You’re a child and a joke.

What year did those guy write it?

“the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.”

It's a secular document on purpose.

Secular:
adjective

denoting attitudes, activities, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis.
"secular buildings

Now explain how the year of our lord is secular. What lack of religion would you have to reference God as the keeper of time?

Secular:
adjective

denoting attitudes, activities, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis.
"secular buildings

Now explain how the year of our lord is secular. What lack of religion would you have to reference God as the keeper of time?
There is no god.

Left wing trolling at it's best. Find an obscure poll that indicates most Americans think it's unconstitutional to declare the U.S. a Christian country and spin it to look like republicans are in favor of an issue that wasn't a part of the poll. .

Atheists have no concept of self-denial or self-imposed suffering, I take it.
You’re not describing self-imposed
suffering. You’re saying you want people to suffer.

Doesn’t sound very Christ-like to me. I’m not sure how you guys can twist his message so badly.

And you guys wonder why people are turning away from Christianity.

So what's the plan for getting us back to being a White Christian nation?

Specifically?
So you want the people from shit hole countries to come to America? They'll have an easy time since your side won't build any border wall.

If you would listen to yourself, you would understand exactly why people are turning away from Christianity. You’re actually hoping for a severe crisis because you think it will make people more religious. Pain and suffering, and you, as a Christian, want people to experience that.

Part of the reason people are turning away from Christianity is because of how Christians act.
My motto is 'watch out for the ones who sing the loudest in church'.

It served me well & why I don't bother to attend anymore.

That’s funny coming from a cultist Trump supporter lol
Why would you find that funny? I liked Trump because he was dismantling your god the government. I didn’t replace him with God for doing that but you sure took his actions as an assault on your faith.

To us Trump is just a man doing well for all of us in the political arena. According to you he’s murdering your saints. Those government agencies you love.

I can see why you hate religion, real religion. It is a holy war to you against your religion of government.

Why would you find that funny? I liked Trump because he was dismantling your god the government. I didn’t replace him with God for doing that but you sure took his actions as an assault on your faith.

To us Trump is just a man doing well for all of us in the political arena. According to you he’s murdering your saints. Those government agencies you love.

I can see why you hate religion, real religion. It is a holy war to you against your religion of government.
Lol according to me, he’s a moronic whiny little bitch who doesn’t give a flying fuck about you but you’re too dense to see it.

Do you realize how stupid it sounds to suggest Trump dismantled the government? The deficit blew up under him with his government spending. He created a pointless, childish, and stupid “space force”. He sent our troops to the border only to pull them back rendering the entire thing pointless.

Nope. They were very careful not to have a theocracy. The early years of the colonies had conflict over religious sects. The Puritans, Quakers, Anabaptists, Hugenots, etc didn't get along at all. There were witch hunts in Massachusetts in 1662-63. They didn't want a theocracy.

Added to which the nation was founded by religious groups fleeing persecution in Europe by the Catholic Church which was the state religion of most European countries at the time. The Founders wanted to prevent that from happening in their new country.

Forum List

Back