Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

We followed up by asking: “Would You Favor or Oppose the United States Officially Declaring the United States to be a Christian Nation?” The findings were striking. Overall, 62 percent of respondents said they opposed such a declaration, including 83 percent of Democrats and 39 percent of Republicans. Fully 61 percent of Republicans supported declaring the United States a Christian nation.

Guys, Mashie was ahead of the curve on this one. Recall, I was one of the first to ever bring this idea up in my well-received thread last January It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

People had never heard that before. People acted shocked at the notion. Leftwingers barked about the 1st Amendment (Never mind, they trash the 2nd Amendment). People act like there haven't been 27 Amendments already.

This article recognizes my point that separation of church and state is impossible. But my rationale remains the best, and I'm the only one who has mentioned it. When you try to avoid enacting Christian laws, you enact atheist laws by default. There is no such thing as a void. The reason America needs to be declared officially a Christian nation is because it has unofficially become an atheist nation, pushing atheist laws. And so, since we have to choose between atheism and theism, with no other alternative possible, we should choose the BEST belief, which is Christianity. My preference is Roman Catholicism.

Prominent Republican politicians have made the themes critical to their message to voters in the run up to the 2022 midterm elections. Doug Mastriano, the Republican nominee for governor in Pennsylvania, has argued that America is a Christian nation and that the separation of church and state is a “myth.”

This article published by Marxist-funded Yahoo blatant LIED, however, when they said Christians want a white Christian country. This is completely unsubstantiated. There was never any evidence offered to support this lie in the article or anywhere else.
Why should we label the United States as a nation based on a concept that is total fiction? "Christianity is a belief supported by no actual evidence whatsoever, none, nada!!!

We followed up by asking: “Would You Favor or Oppose the United States Officially Declaring the United States to be a Christian Nation?” The findings were striking. Overall, 62 percent of respondents said they opposed such a declaration, including 83 percent of Democrats and 39 percent of Republicans. Fully 61 percent of Republicans supported declaring the United States a Christian nation.

Guys, Mashie was ahead of the curve on this one. Recall, I was one of the first to ever bring this idea up in my well-received thread last January It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

People had never heard that before. People acted shocked at the notion. Leftwingers barked about the 1st Amendment (Never mind, they trash the 2nd Amendment). People act like there haven't been 27 Amendments already.

This article recognizes my point that separation of church and state is impossible. But my rationale remains the best, and I'm the only one who has mentioned it. When you try to avoid enacting Christian laws, you enact atheist laws by default. There is no such thing as a void. The reason America needs to be declared officially a Christian nation is because it has unofficially become an atheist nation, pushing atheist laws. And so, since we have to choose between atheism and theism, with no other alternative possible, we should choose the BEST belief, which is Christianity. My preference is Roman Catholicism.

Prominent Republican politicians have made the themes critical to their message to voters in the run up to the 2022 midterm elections. Doug Mastriano, the Republican nominee for governor in Pennsylvania, has argued that America is a Christian nation and that the separation of church and state is a “myth.”

This article published by Marxist-funded Yahoo blatant LIED, however, when they said Christians want a white Christian country. This is completely unsubstantiated. There was never any evidence offered to support this lie in the article or anywhere else.
The country was founded on the idea of RELIGEOUS FREEDOM.

DEMOCRATS OPPOSE BOTH CHRISTIANITY & FREEDOM.

An entity without morals and values is not governable.

How many leftist atheists do you know who have built good lives without morals and values? And I'm not talking about the virtue signalers, okay? That is NOT morals and values. It's narcissistic theater.

Morals and values, not just words they say to try to convince you they're good people.
Take your self righteous religious horseshit & wipe your ass with it. And mind your own business whether or not anyone believes in Christianity or doesn't.

You far right wing Trump asseaters are borderline radical Muslims anyway. Make that your "religion", you're not that far removed.

Why should we label the United States as a nation based on a concept that is total fiction? "Christianity is a belief supported by no actual evidence whatsoever, none, nada!!!
Your opinion is noted. However, citizens have the right to believe as they wish in the USA.

Take your self righteous religious horseshit & wipe your ass with it. And mind your own business whether or not anyone believes in Christianity or doesn't.

You far right wing Trump asseaters are borderline radical Muslims anyway. Make that your "religion", you're not that far removed.
Wow, democrats defended Muslims for 20 years, and now demonize them. What happened?

No, we just you to mind your own business regarding anyone's religious affiliation.
Democrats love Satanists, Muslims, etc...but they go out of their way to target and persecute Christians. FAIL - try again ... or not.

Wow, democrats defended Muslims for 20 years, and now demonize them. What happened?
I'm talking about radical Muslims in the vein of the Taliban & El Queida. No Democrats defended violence practiced by radical Muslim sects.

I'm talking about radical Muslims in the vein of the Taliban & El Queida. No Democrats defended violence practiced by radical Muslim sects.
Biden gave Afghanistan back to ALl Qaea-embracing Taliban...

Democrats rejected God at the 2012 National Democrat Convention.
No, they didn't. Btw, when's the last time your guy, who couldn't quote a Bible verse when asked attended Church?

Oh wait, he's the son of God, right?

Well yea:boobies:, because they know how to party!
Yup...

1664229590093.png

They're a hoot.... :p

So which of you that want us to be an officially Christian nation thinks you can muster the votes for a Constitutional amendment?

I don't see any group having the votes for that. And barring a constitutional amendment, things will remain as they are. The nation is run by people who, often, have strong religious beliefs. But the nation is not ruled by a theocracy.

Forum List

Back