Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

Atheists are happy with the status quo in which the government pushes the atheist agenda. You're happy to force atheist views on everyone else.
And obviously you're lying about Christians' treatment of gays.
The government is SECULAR, which makes they are neutral on the question of religion. The issue is that many Christians considered it an "attack" on their religious rights if someone else doesn't follow their religion. For example, if a Jewish store owner doesn't put up Christmas decorations, it's a "War on Christmas"

The government is SECULAR, which makes they are neutral on the question of religion. The issue is that many Christians considered it an "attack" on their religious rights if someone else doesn't follow their religion. For example, if a Jewish store owner doesn't put up Christmas decorations, it's a "War on Christmas"
On that note, Happy New Year!

The foundational documents, as well as our history, reveal CHRISTIAN ORIGINS. That's all the phrase means, so you can stop hyperventilating and relax. Nobody's gonna force you to abandon lord Satan

Filthy lies.

And I'm not even a Christian.

I am. And own guns myself. I am also great with ALL the Amendments. And the core Constitution itself.
Sorry, you past posts about 'gun nuts' and your disdain over Texas' 2nd Amendment freedom belie your current claim.

For some reason these leftwingers don't realize their posts can be looked up.

'Secular' is the same as 'atheist', which is why you atheists cling to the term 'secular'. It gets your agenda done while you try to deflect by using different terminology. Similar to leftwingers supporting baby-killing in the womb' by calling it 'reproductive care'.

Notice every so-called 'secular' law violates Christian teaching, but is in line with the leftwing agenda of most atheists.

Last edited:
Sorry, you past posts about 'gun nuts' and your disdain over Texas' 2nd Amendment freedom belie your current claim.

For some reason these leftwingers don't realize their posts can be looked up.
Amen.

Combine that with the fact that so much that comes out of their heads/mouths as just plain lying, and you're getting close to understanding.

Atheist laws are anti-Christian laws. There are plenty of them. First and foremost is abortion.

My choice is for us to be a Catholic nation.
There are many different views under the Catholic religion. We don't need a Christian nation; the constitution doesn't support this.

There are many different views under the Catholic religion. We don't need a Christian nation; the constitution doesn't support this.
There is only one view that follows Catholic teaching. I say we do need a Christian nation, because, as I've said, the default is atheism. There is no way to truly separate church from state unless you have an atheist state. There is no in-between possible. This is the point Boebert and MTG make.

There is only one view that follows Catholic teaching. I say we do need a Christian nation, because, as I've said, the default is atheism. There is no way to truly separate church from state unless you have an atheist state. There is no in-between possible. This is the point Boebert and MTG make.
😄

How much longer is this hilarious fairytale going to be a thing?

Just because the state does not take a side does not mean the person can't.

I don't believe the OP at all. Christians no that declaring a Nation as being " Christian" will not bring any non Christians to a belief in Christ.
Just like posting "Hillary" or "Trump" signs on lawns won't do anything except make the other side more paranoid and zealous about achieving their agenda.

The only good thing about that, by seeing how many Trump yard signs there were in 2016, it was obvious the liberal media was lying about Trump's popularity vs Hillary's. But I seriously doubt that more people voted for Trump as a result of the signs.

Not on the Supreme Count. There are many many different Catholics theologies just like there are many many different Protestant theologies.

Not on the Supreme Count. There are many many different Catholics theologies just like there are many many different Protestant theologies.
Two last women supreme court justices. One for family the other for partay. We are done.

We have a de facto athiest nation right now? Are you fine with that? I'm not.

No you most certainly do not have an athiest nation. 70% of all Democrats are Christians. Once again, Republicans believe the right wing billionaire media's lies about Democrats. But you are NOT homogenously Christian. There is no dominant sect of Christianity in the USA, and there are vast differences in the beliefs of Methodists, and Evangelicals.

You have a nation which tries to keep religion out of the public sphere. As a child, every day, some students left the room when we recited The Lord's Prayer. Some of them were even Christians, like the JW's who aren't allowed to worship outside of their own churches. This kids were embarrassed every day because they were "different". All of this ended when we stopped praying in schools.

You're now saying you don't want children feeling bad about being "white", but you don't have a problem with black and other non-white children being told they're "inferior", or non-Christians being made to feel "unAmerican" because they're not Christian.

Forum List

Back