Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

Nope....and you should be careful what you wish for.....Catholic is NOT the religion that would be official if we became a "christian" nation........it would be a fundie religion like the Southern Baptists.
Baptist is a denomination of Christianity, not a religion. Stupid ass.

So then you oppose the ban on abortion.

And whose "morality" are you chosing to abide by? Does it include "dress codes" for women???? Chosing a moral code is no different than chosing a religion.

This is one of the most stupid arguments ever made. By saying "WHO" chooses you are saying nobody should and that it should be left up to the individual. That means I could just shoot you in the face and it's ok because it meets my Moral Code.

Last edited:

And whose "morality" are you chosing to abide by? Does it include "dress codes" for women???? Chosing a moral code is no different than chosing a religion.
Each state should have abortion on the ballot. Democracy.

Dress codes for women? Now why would I desire that?

I just had two of them tell me that it has been proven that Biden raped his daughter.

There is nothing that can be said to these people. They're so far down the Q rabbit hole that we can only hope that time heals this somehow.

I just had two of them tell me that it has been proven that Biden raped his daughter.

There is nothing that can be said to these people. They're so far down the Q rabbit hole that we can only hope that time heals this somehow.

Naa, according to her she took showers with him.

Biden has molested children. Common knowledge.

Not sure about declaring the US a Christian Nation now but I thank God this Nation was founded by a group dominated by Christians. Our Laws are based off of Judeo Christian Ethics. The Founders were scared of a theocratic State. You would think all of the. On-Christians and atheists would be grateful to Christians for providing the basis and framework for this Nation instead of losing their shit every time they spot a Nativity in the town square, a Cross memorial on a Highway, the 10 Commandments in a Courthouse, or a Valedictorian thanking Jesus in their speech.

Not sure about declaring the US a Christian Nation now but I thank God this Nation was founded by a group dominated by Christians. Our Laws are based off of Judeo Christian Ethics. The Founders were scared of a theocratic State. You would think all of the. On-Christians and atheists would be grateful to Christians for providing the basis and framework for this Nation instead of losing their shit every time they spot a Nativity in the town square, a Cross memorial on a Highway, the 10 Commandments in a Courthouse, or a Valedictorian thanking Jesus in their speech.
It's a Spiritual thing. The left proves the Christian-Judeo God is the True God by their hatred for Christians and Jews. They have no problem with any other religion.

WHOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having trouble locating that second brain cell necessary for the process of thought?

Forum List

Back