Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

You didn't answer my question.

What's the plan for returning America to being a White, Christian nation?
Fewer people from shit hole countries. Go back to the good old days when we got our immigrants from Europe.

So what's the plan for getting us back to being a White Christian nation?

Specifically?
Trump is going to try to deport millions of brown people if that vile fuck is reelected & he has said so publicly. That's the first step & the fascist Trump Party is going to go along.

If Trump & his party takes over this Country is finished.

Fewer people from shit hole countries. Go back to the good old days when we got our immigrants from Europe.
You assholes want to send this Country back 100 years. Must have really burned you ass when apartheid ended in S. Africa, right you racist prick?

Trump is going to try to deport millions of brown people if that vile fuck is reelected & he has said so publicly. That's the first step & the fascist Trump Party is going to go along.

If Trump & his party takes over this Country is finished.
De Santis almost certainly would as well.

It's been an ugly time, learning that this country isn't what I thought it was.

Leftwingers/atheists believe life should be a bowl of cherries, that they should never be inconvenienced, that there should never be unpleasant consequences for actions. But the suffering I'm talking about should be self-imposed, not imposed on others.

A cushy self-centered life does not make for a strong soul, build character, or lead to a happy life. That's why leftwingers/atheists lead all groups in depression, alcohol abuse, substance abuse, and suicides.
Oh well, busybody. Your morality isn't an authority.. You only have control over one life. Yours.

Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

We followed up by asking: “Would You Favor or Oppose the United States Officially Declaring the United States to be a Christian Nation?” The findings were striking. Overall, 62 percent of respondents said they opposed such a declaration, including 83 percent of Democrats and 39 percent of Republicans. Fully 61 percent of Republicans supported declaring the United States a Christian nation.

Guys, Mashie was ahead of the curve on this one. Recall, I was one of the first to ever bring this idea up in my well-received thread last January It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

People had never heard that before. People acted shocked at the notion. Leftwingers barked about the 1st Amendment (Never mind, they trash the 2nd Amendment). People act like there haven't been 27 Amendments already.

This article recognizes my point that separation of church and state is impossible. But my rationale remains the best, and I'm the only one who has mentioned it. When you try to avoid enacting Christian laws, you enact atheist laws by default. There is no such thing as a void. The reason America needs to be declared officially a Christian nation is because it has unofficially become an atheist nation, pushing atheist laws. And so, since we have to choose between atheism and theism, with no other alternative possible, we should choose the BEST belief, which is Christianity. My preference is Roman Catholicism.

Prominent Republican politicians have made the themes critical to their message to voters in the run up to the 2022 midterm elections. Doug Mastriano, the Republican nominee for governor in Pennsylvania, has argued that America is a Christian nation and that the separation of church and state is a “myth.”

This article published by Marxist-funded Yahoo blatant LIED, however, when they said Christians want a white Christian country. This is completely unsubstantiated. There was never any evidence offered to support this lie in the article or anywhere else.
Which christianity?

Forum List

Back