Most Powerfull person in the USA in 2020

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
Most Powerful People in America 5)Bill Gates
4) The Executives of Koch Industries 3) Janet Yellen
2) Warren Buffett 1) POTUS Trump, I do not see Drunk Nancy Pelosi, Obama. Biden or Hoe kamala Harris thier . you all say what?

2) Warren Buffett 1) POTUS Trump, I do not see Drunk Nancy Pelosi, Obama. Biden or Hoe kamala Harris thier . you all say what?
You should try and set out your post in an easier to follow structure. That looks like a 4 year old typed it.

• Banned
You should try and set out your post in an easier to follow structure. That looks like a 4 year old typed it.
Wow can you read?

:link:

• Banned
having a hard time counting to 5 ?

None of the Above. And were aren't privy to know who the most powerful person is. But him and his cronies are pulling all the strings. And you actually believe that you have any say in anything? Rave on lunatic.

• Banned
Out of morbid curiosity, why Janet Yellen?
The FED Chair Woman of the US economy, so why not Drunk Nancy Pelosi or HOE kamala Harris, or Obama, or Biden, WHY WHY WHY?

The FED Chair Woman of the US economy, so why not Drunk Nancy Pelosi or HOE kamala Harris, or Obama, or Biden, WHY WHY WHY?
Yellen hasn't been Chair of the Fed for two and a half years. Norman Powell is the Chair.

And by the way, the Fed has been a huge help to Trump.

Calm down and back away from the radio for a while.

220px-Jerome_H._Powell.jpg

Yellen hasn't been Chair of the Fed for two and a half years. Norman Powell is the Chair.

He’s slow.

Left wing media

The3 people that creatwed the 5 Most important people consider her policies more productive to America, yopu all have a problem with that because this clown has done nothing but what the Policits tell him to do SHE is a true leader and whay NOT Pelosi, Harris Obama or Biden per CNN THEY ARE The most important people in the WORLD? and No one excepts your Trump excuse this is so boring

Forum List

Back