Moscow fleet 35 miles off Hawaii practices sinking an AIRCRAFT CARRIER as US Navy strike group moves into the area and F-22 stealth fighters in Pearl

Putin's whore in the WH is happy to please...

Putin's whore lost the election, you fucking moron.
1. Who stopped Nord Stream 2 and who approved it (Putin's whore approved it)
2. Who gave Putin a big win with the new START Treaty?? (Putin's whore)
Who supports treasonous insurrection and belongs in a federal prison?

YOU

Well, that sure explains the Russian pipeline and the Russian military exercise off of Hawaii....fricken moron.
You think Putin would have done this with Trump in office? His own ally he would want to unmask before his country? Of course not. He had him right where he wanted him.

Here's your sign --------------> STOOPID

LOL, so you're saying Putin didn't push Trump because they were buddies???? You must have STOOPID tattooed on your fricken forehead.
Not buddies... Trump is Putin's tool. That's not the same as being "buddies".

Russia is no match for the USA, militarily. Putin can thump his chest all he wants. He knows Xi's man Biden is weak, so he puts on a show.
With the mentally ill transvites and the woke hate america crazies in now? Our own military leaders are likely to be one of our biggest threats and aid our enemies. Both groups are known to sabatoge and betray both the country and their military.
So you're claiming that USA's generals are working for whom, really? Your paranoid rambling leaves only confusion in its wake.

Also, you cannot spell. Is English your first language? Catch a clue:
transvestites
sabotage

Well, that sure explains the Russian pipeline and the Russian military exercise off of Hawaii....fricken moron.
You think Putin would have done this with Trump in office? His own ally he would want to unmask before his country? Of course not. He had him right where he wanted him.

Here's your sign --------------> STOOPID

LOL, so you're saying Putin didn't push Trump because they were buddies???? You must have STOOPID tattooed on your fricken forehead.

I never expected you to understand. Your binary mind cannot process facts correctly.

Moscow fleet 35 miles off Hawaii practices sinking an AIRCRAFT CARRIER as US Navy strike group moves into the area and F-22 stealth fighters in Pearl Harbor are placed on standby​

as I wrote before we have to have the clear plant how to destroy Moscow oriental , despotic empire! our vegetarianism is only triggering Moscow imperialist aggression

ytHq3ES.jpg

There will be no response from Biden. In response to every act by Russia / Putin Joe has reeked of weakness and incompetence.
- Russia tested / used microwave weapons on Americans, leaving some with brain damage - No response
- Russia tested /practiced cyber-warfare against the US against our energy and food supplies - No response
- Russia is holding US captives / prisoners - No response
- Biden 'blesses' Russia's pipeline, giving Putin the power to exploit our NATO allies' energy dependency on Russia
- Biden gave Putin a list of our top 16 critical Infrastructures...and begged him not to target them with cyber attacks - said nothing about other targets in the US
- Biden gave Putin 'cool' sunglasses
- Bien gave Putin some glass animal figurine

Nice.

You whine mindlessly about Biden's incompetence when nothing has happened yet!

I recall a certain Russian snatching of territory in response to which what did Trumpolini do? Gave Putin's buttcheek another squeeze...

What was Trumpolini's response to USA prisoners in Russia? I heard nothing...

You white-right treasonous insurrectionist ideologues make $hit up about Democrats regardless of who it is or of any facts. Y'all cannot be classed as rational in any sense.

Trump licked Vlad's crack on command. Biden did that to please Merkel, not Putin.
:rolleyes: Sure he did, Newby liar. Putin is raking in all the money from places like Germany thanks to Joe
killing that sanction of Trump's.
Senile Joe even got a cash inducement from Vlad though the DNC made Joe return the money.
You're so ignorant of the facts.
If you insist on calling a real democratically-elected President a whore, then I must insist that word also be used for whoever raised you to be a fascist treasonous misfit.
Ad hom for my mother? You won't last long here.

Moscow fleet 35 miles off Hawaii practices sinking an AIRCRAFT CARRIER as US Navy strike group moves into the area and F-22 stealth fighters in Pearl Harbor are placed on standby​

as I wrote before we have to have the clear plant how to destroy Moscow oriental , despotic empire! our vegetarianism is only triggering Moscow imperialist aggression

ytHq3ES.jpg

And? 35 miles is international waters.

In the minds of Trumpists, it's okay to have secret meetings with Putin. It's okay for Putin to interfere in our elections on Trump's behalf. It's okay to take Putin's word as the truth, in direct contrast to our intelligence agencies.

This is called Trumpworld.

1. Who stopped Nord Stream 2 and who approved it (Putin's whore approved it)
2. Who gave Putin a big win with the new START Treaty?? (Putin's whore)
Who supports treasonous insurrection and belongs in a federal prison?

YOU
1624631246620.gif

ytHq3ES.jpg

And? 35 miles is international waters.

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

ytHq3ES.jpg

There will be no response from Biden. In response to every act by Russia / Putin Joe has reeked of weakness and incompetence.
- Russia tested / used microwave weapons on Americans, leaving some with brain damage - No response
- Russia tested /practiced cyber-warfare against the US against our energy and food supplies - No response
- Russia is holding US captives / prisoners - No response
- Biden 'blesses' Russia's pipeline, giving Putin the power to exploit our NATO allies' energy dependency on Russia
- Biden gave Putin a list of our top 16 critical Infrastructures...and begged him not to target them with cyber attacks - said nothing about other targets in the US
- Biden gave Putin 'cool' sunglasses
- Bien gave Putin some glass animal figurine

Nice.

You whine mindlessly about Biden's incompetence when nothing has happened yet!

I recall a certain Russian snatching of territory in response to which what did Trumpolini do? Gave Putin's buttcheek another squeeze...

What was Trumpolini's response to USA prisoners in Russia? I heard nothing...

You white-right treasonous insurrectionist ideologues make $hit up about Democrats regardless of who it is or of any facts. Y'all cannot be classed as rational in any sense.

You mistake pointing out Biden's failures for 'whining'...only on the part if snowflakes.

The 'territory snatching,', as you called it, was Barry allowing Ptake Crimea. Crimea. Just before it happened Barry blocked sales of weapons to Crimea, just like Biden did.

I wonder how much all those mIllions Russia gave Biden during his campaign plaid a part in Joe blessing Blad's pipeline & nlo c King weapons sales to Ukraine...again...

The Russian Navy is free to do whatever it wants in international waters.

The only significance of this being somewhat near Hawaii is that it sounds impressive to the Russian people. Putin is playing for the home crowd.

No matter where this exercise was conducted in the world, the U.S. Navy would know everything there is to know about it.

Oh, he's also apparently playing for the brainless Trumpbots in the U.S.

Isn’t it high time we went to war with the Russians?

You war lovers have been itching for some action against a worthy opponent for over 70 years now and all you been getting is a lot of meaningless military escapades.

Let’s get it on once and for all and damn the cost!

(Provided you or yours don’t have to do any of the actual fighting of course.)
Well another Dim is in office so here it comes.

The only significance of this being somewhat near Hawaii is that it sounds impressive to the Russian people. Putin is playing for the home crowd.

No matter where this exercise was conducted in the world, the U.S. Navy would know everything there is to know about it.

Wow, a Dim naval expert enlightening us all.....

He's trying to see just how much Joe will take before acting as if he has a backbone.

So what is the issue. Should we not have gone on alert? I would think we'd shadow the fuck out of them, but that's just me.

"Putin is playing for the home crowd." not only , putin challenges us daily

Forum List

Back