Moronic Statement From Someone In The Obama Administration #575639764

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
"Travel restrictions on the countries affected by Ebola would worsen the epidemic"

There are no shortage of stupid idiots in the Obama administration and choosing one statement as the absolute most idiotic would be an impossible task. This statement ranks right up there as one of the most idiotic.

In case you don't know about this, they say that travel restrictions would make the disease worse for the whole world because aid couldn't get to the people who suffer.

That statement is stupid on so many levels I almost don't know where to start, but the most obvious one is the simple fact that NO ONE is talking about halting aid. Only TRAVEL, that's why we call it TRAVEL restrictions! Just prevent people with the disease from leaving the country and infecting other countries.

I've never seen a larger collection if idiots than the ones in the Obama administration.

God forbid we do anything to keep Ebola an ocean away from us and its carriers stuck in the cesspools that created it.

It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever not to do everything in our power to keep our population safe from a disease with such potential devastaion if it were to get out of hand.

Of course, he explained why it would worsen. We can either aid in attempting to stop its spread in Africa, or face it world-wide instead of just in Africa and some additional outlier cases.

Of course, he explained why it would worsen. We can either aid in attempting to stop its spread in Africa, or face it world-wide instead of just in Africa and some additional outlier cases.
We're alreaduy facing it worldwide. Case in Spain just cropped up.
What is the Obama Administration policy in regard to Ebola?

We are facing it worldwide, or just a few outlier cases?

Also - the press conference was very informative in regards to the policy, and the actions taken thus far and their results.

Maybe anyone who "really" gives a shit instead of the golden gossip girls who just have to quibble should look into it.

We are facing it worldwide, or just a few outlier cases?
How many cases until it becomes an epidemic?
What is the administration's policy here?

My question is a serious one. I asked it once about something else, I forget what. I got pages and pages of accusations but no one able to give an answer. Finally someone provided a memo from the State Dept. This after pages of Obama supporters complaining about me.

"Travel restrictions on the countries affected by Ebola would worsen the epidemic"

There are no shortage of stupid idiots in the Obama administration and choosing one statement as the absolute most idiotic would be an impossible task. This statement ranks right up there as one of the most idiotic.

In case you don't know about this, they say that travel restrictions would make the disease worse for the whole world because aid couldn't get to the people who suffer.

That statement is stupid on so many levels I almost don't know where to start, but the most obvious one is the simple fact that NO ONE is talking about halting aid. Only TRAVEL, that's why we call it TRAVEL restrictions! Just prevent people with the disease from leaving the country and infecting other countries.

I've never seen a larger collection if idiots than the ones in the Obama administration.
The Obama administration knows how ignorant his supporters are. They will believe anything.

God forbid we do anything to keep Ebola an ocean away from us and its carriers stuck in the cesspools that created it.

It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever not to do everything in our power to keep our population safe from a disease with such potential devastaion if it were to get out of hand.

In addition, it's more effective to fight a disease that's isolated than one that is wide spread. Other countries are doing it and we should too.

You fell for the rhetoric.

Aiding in attempting to stop it would require American scientists and medical personnel going there and coming back in a controlled way. US military and CDC personnel on top of every single American who travels there for aid purposes...

Such can easily be done and does not require "open travel" for anyone who has a visa to come to the united states from the region.

When asked why not close civilian travel, the cdc directors response was "nothing can be 100% affective"

Again, that was rhetoric. Sure, nothing can be 100% effective.....but closing civilian travel from the region will certainly be more effective than simple "screening for symptoms at the gates of the airports"

Why does it have to be 100% effective or nothing at all?

But that's not what the Administration said.

Did you read the statement???????

nevermind, it's pointless

Wrong. Aiding Africa does not require free travel out of Africa. We can aid them and treat them while not allowing th to leave. One does not preclude the other. That is where the stupidity comes in.

Also - the press conference was very informative in regards to the policy, and the actions taken thus far and their results.

Maybe anyone who "really" gives a shit instead of the golden gossip girls who just have to quibble should look into it.

What's to look into? It's simple common sense logic. Prevent travel to this country from there, treat them there. Easy, safe, and effective.

What's to look into? It's simple common sense logic. Prevent travel to this country from there, treat them there. Easy, safe, and effective.
But that is not how Obama wants to do it.....so according to GT, it is not an effective policy.

GT is one of those "I am not partisan" guys who fights tooth and nail in favor of every move Obama makes.

Forum List

Back