Moroccan fans riot on the streets of Belgium and the Netherlands as Morocco defeats Belgium in their World Cup encounter

So you are also able to be defined not to be an US-American and to be displaced from the USA by some pieces of paper which some people write who have not any idea about real life - ....
"Real life" :lmao:

Sorry - but I never had the feeling to speak with a real person when I spoke with you. I had the feeling to speak with a political tatoo from an unkown no where land.
Get off the drugs, mental case.

Unkotare

Weird and unreal. You and the murderer of Archimedes are a very good examples why all mankind has perhaps not any other chance than to die out. It's totally senseless to try to speak with people like you. Many US-Americans reached meanwhile an unbelievable deep level of the darkness of the mind and an hebetude of the heart.

Just "Americans" is fine. You don't learn very quickly do you, foreigner?

I am for you a foreigner in the quality "no US-American". But for many US-Americans other Americans who are not US-Americans are able to be more strange than a German like I.

I have met many, many Germans in AMERICA. None of them were as stupid as you are.

Could be interesting to know what they thought about you. I would describe you "engstirnig und halsstarrig". As a German you would be totally uninteresting for me. But it is fascinating to see how endlessly long an US-American is able to play always again the same stupid game.

Es lebe, was auf Erden
nach Freiheit strebt und wirbt
von Freiheit singt und saget,
für Freiheit lebt und stirbt.

Die Welt mit ihren Freuden
ist ohne Freiheit nichts
die Freiheit ist die Quelle
der Tugend und des Lichts.

Es kann, was lebt und webet
in Freiheit nur gedeihn.
Das Ebenbild des Schöpfers
kann nur der Freie sein.

Frei will ich sein und singen,
so wie der Vogel lebt,
der auf Palast und Kerker
sein Frühlingslied erhebt.

Die Freiheit ist mein Leben
und bleibt es immerfort,
mein Sehnen, mein Gedanke,
mein Traum, mein Lied und Wort.

Es lebe, was auf Erden
nach Freiheit strebt und wirbt,
von Freiheit singt und saget,
für Freiheit lebt und stirbt.

Fluch sing ich allen Zwingherrn,
Fluch aller Dienstbarkeit!
Die Freiheit ist mein Leben
und bleibt es alle Zeit.

Hoffmann von Fallersleben

Last edited:
I do not doubt to be an idiot - but I doubt about you know what is "to think" or what is a "conclusion".
Peanut butter choo choo up down hello does go have do.

That seems to be about your level of English. Get back to class.

Morocco wins again and gets into the quarter Final.

Well done Morocco beating Spain on Penalties. I saw them celebrating and no violence at all. Supporters looked well happy ...and a little surprised.

Forum List

Back