Moroccan fans riot on the streets of Belgium and the Netherlands as Morocco defeats Belgium in their World Cup encounter

Just "American" will do.

Sure, US-American. Use the word "American" whenever you like to use this word in whatever context you like to use it. For me is America a continent and the USA a country on this continent. The inhabitants of the continent America are Americans for me and the Americans who live in the USA and/or are citizens of the USA (wherever they live) are US-Americans for me. In my own German language it is more simple. We call US-Americans just simple "Ami" (singular) or "Amis" (plural). But many Amis who are used to devalue everyone who is not an US-American seem to think all other people from other nations are also doing so when they use such a short form. Many US-Americans devalue even other US-Americans who do not share their political opinions. Strange. But the German "Ami" means nothing else than only "US-American" - with the emotional color "friend" from the Latin word "amico" (= "amigo" in South-America).

Last edited:
... Use the word "American" whenever you like ....
Of course I WILL use the proper term when referring to citizens of The United States of America. Wherever you're from, people there sure seem to learn awfully slowly.

Of course I WILL use the proper term when referring to citizens of The United States of America. Wherever you're from, people there sure seem to learn awfully slowly.
For you? Nothing about it is for you. Not your country, not your continent, not your hemisphere, not your fucking business. Go suck some more Putin dick and STFU.
Great, go speak it with other Germans and GTFO of this English language site.

no comment

... Except: Ever tried to make a psychotherapy? It's no shame to do so.

Forum List

Back