Moroccan fans riot on the streets of Belgium and the Netherlands as Morocco defeats Belgium in their World Cup encounter

... You're a liar because your communist gov't persecute anyone who is against its schizophrenic politic

Baron: What about first to try to learn very most simple things about Germany before you try to make votes with hate on Germany in the USA?

Das ist nicht des Deutschen Größe
Obzusiegen mit dem Schwert,
In das Geisterreich zu dringen
Männlich mit dem Wahn zu ringen
Das ist seines Eifers wert.

Höhern Sieg hat der errungen,
Der der Wahrheit Blitz geschwungen,
Der die Geister selbst befreit.
Freiheit der Vernunft erfechten
Heißt für alle Völker rechten,
Gilt für alle ewge Zeit.

Friedrich von Schiller

Last edited:
... Do you know many Turks, Arabs, Chinese etc. in Germany who fly German flags in front of their houses even in third generation?
In USA it's normal even after few years in the country

Even Germans who live since 1000 generations and more in Germany have no flags in front of their houses. Even the old custom to nail the heads of enemies over the front door is not very popular any longer since we replaced it with the C+M+B-blessing.

You don't pay benefits for 'refugees' because you yourself swallow money of taxpayers
You, commies, let more as 7m 'refugees' an members of their huge families in since 2005
More as 70% are unemployed until now and live in ghettos.
All annual costs including welfare, houses, medical insurance, justice, prisons, schools are higher as $400 bn annually
You are idiots and the entirely world is laughing about you

Good qualified emigrants move to USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, UK, probably Hungary and Poland, all criminals and dole parasites to Germany

By the way: What do you say is your reason for your hate on Germany? Because never in history Germany had done anything bad to the USA - but on the other side the USA reduced Germany to rubble while murdering millions of innocent Germans and after you and your allies had done so you sold a big part of Germany, Europe and the whole world to Stalin and Mao and their criminal gangs - what still today causes very heavy problems?

Last edited:
By the way: What do you say is your reason for your hate on Germany?

I don't hate Germany which was one of the greatest countries in the world before communists had took it over in 2005
Germany badly needs to get rid of commies ( all MS parties are practically united commies ) and go back to capitalism and freedom

Even Germans who live since 1000 generations and more in Germany have no flags in front of their houses. Even the old custom to nail the heads of enemies over the front door is not very popular any longer since we replaced it with the C+M+B-blessing.

I don't think Germans exist 20,000 years according to your claim
Modern Germans are afraid to show German flag because they immediately begin to be blamed as nazis, idiots, antisemiths, they can be beaten by Antifa or even murdered

I don't hate Germany

You seem not to read what you write.

which was one of the greatest countries

What a nonsense. The Hoy Empire had been many countries and nations. What you call "German" has not really to do with
Germans.

in the world before communists had took it over in 2005

I guess I do not really like to hear your stupid explanation for this weird sentence about my Germany. 2006 was by the way the best year I remember in Germany.

Germany badly needs to get rid of commies ( all MS parties are practically united commies ) and go back to capitalism and freedom

You have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about when you use the word "Germany"!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back