CDZ on the topic of fighting crime in Latin and South America (best let the Chinese handle it),

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 at 08:41
Subject: on the topic of fighting crime in Latin and South America (best let the Chinese handle it), and safe jobs to grow safe tobacco in the USA just beyond Trump's border wall (which needs to get completed, but with safe immigration gates and camps)
To: INTERNATIONAL MEDIA AND INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES <[email protected]>, CIA <[email protected]>, NSA <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, CNN <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Mossad <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, NOS <[email protected]>, VandaagDeDag <[email protected]>, Donna Marrozos <[email protected]>, VK Redactie <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Team Nieuws.nl <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Foreign and Commonwealth Office - Parliamentary Branch <[email protected]>, Foreign and Commonwealth Office - Correspondence Section <[email protected]>, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State - Alistair Burt MP <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Mikki Tan <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Russian Good Cops in Russian intel and military and police units, because i am a student of Systema among other martial arts - https://is.gd/cheetahkungfu & https://cheetahkungfu playlists - plz hit subsribe and like the videos you like - snowwalking and packing a go bag are particularly interesting - this list is restricted to the Judo level of the sport <[email protected]>, [email protected], forward to The Phillipines govt and intel circles and armies and police forces please <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Russian Good Cops in Russian intel and military and police units, because i am a student of Systema among other martial arts - https://is.gd/cheetahkungfu & https://cheetahkungfu playlists - plz hit subsribe and like the videos you like - snowwalking and packing a go bag are particularly interesting - this list is restricted to the Judo level of the sport <[email protected]>, [email protected], forward to The Phillipines govt and intel circles and armies and police forces please <[email protected]>, Russian Good Cops in Russian intel and military and police units, because i am a student of Systema among other martial arts - https://is.gd/cheetahkungfu & https://cheetahkungfu playlists - plz hit subsribe and like the videos you like - snowwalking and packing a go bag are particularly interesting - this list is restricted to the Judo level of the sport <[email protected]>, [email protected], forward to The Phillipines govt and intel circles and armies and police forces please <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

on behalf of the Russian people, a plea to Putin to stop his invasion plans for western Ukraine

kankan326 said:
I hope you would say the same to US when Cuba decides to join in Russia military alliance and deploy missiles on its soil.

Maybe China could set a military base in Cuba as well.

i, peacegen / peacefan, then said :

they couldn't in the 1960s, and i doubt they can today. plus, in the 1960s, the Russians were going to store *nuclear* missiles in Cuba. We have no such plans for the western border of Russia.
;)

but in the meanwhile, i am working on a plan to provide a solid belt-and-road infrastructure of asphalt roads from Brazil's new farmlands and farm towns in the Amazonian Jungle, through equador, to Baranquilla city there, and then provide legitimate privately run boating services for refugees between that city, Cuba, entire Latin America, and Mexico.

Mexico could then offer tourbus services to refugees travelling to the US, to Trump's border wall, for safe and comfy immigration facilities (with medical marijuana dispensaries and tobacco sold fairly cheaply to the immigrant farmers who would use 'organic farming of tobacco' in Mexico or the US, to make safe tobacco that does not cause cancer at all.)

But your idea is a fair one. I was working on something similar. And i have no doubt the chinese 'digital eye police service glasses' could work wonders against crime gangs in Latin and South-America. hint : short jail times are better. allow people to learn from their mistakes in freedom, pleeease, world leaders..

--
--
-- peacefan aka peacegen aka Gavan Hoverswell (登录或注册即可查看), Rene AJM Veerman, xy-05-1977
-- rank in NATO : top-most planetary, likely interstellar, and possibly even intergalactic Admiral.
-- the only valid issuer of Memo 718 (see Hollywood's recent "The Good Fight" legal drama series) orders within NATO, which have to receive Memo-618 approval by ALL US national politicians, not just the leading ones. Good-cop
Judges of the US are invited to do the checking of that, for now. But even those are not obligated to participate in such checks.
FINAL CHECKS WILL BE DONE BY INTERGALACTIC DIVINE POWERS and the ACTUAL INTERGALACTIC FEDERATION OF PLANETS (as displayed in Hollywood's Star Trek Series - hint Jean Luc Picard is back in the latest TV series of that, and it's a GREAT vision of the ACTUAL future!), not just the Christian God.

Forum List

Back