Mormons rejected Trump as blasphemous. Now he likely can’t win without them.

If only ALL Christians did the same as Mormons the USA would be a much better country.

The entire premise of the thread, and the article that it cites, is a flat-out lie.

The Mormon church remained and still remains officially neutral regarding Trump's candidacy, and as a Mormon myself, I voted for him in 2016 and will do so as well again this year, and the same is true, as far as I know, for most of my fellow Mormons; the vast majority of whom would almost certainly agree with me that while there are some things about Trump's personal and moral character that we find disturbing, his stated policies, and his actual actions in office, are far more consistent with our values than the likely policies of his opponents.

The cited article goes to some rather absurd extremes to try to make a case that the author surely knows is false, for Mormons having rejected Trump in 2016.

If only ALL Christians did the same as Mormons the USA would be a much better country.

The entire premise of the thread, and the article that it cites, is a flat-out lie.

The Mormon church remained and still remains officially neutral regarding Trump's candidacy, and as a Mormon myself, I voted for him in 2016 and will do so as well again this year, and the same is true, as far as I know, for most of my fellow Mormons; the vast majority of whom would almost certainly agree with me that while there are some things about Trump's personal and moral character that we find disturbing, his stated policies, and his actual actions in office, are far more consistent with our values than the likely policies of his opponents.

The cited article goes to some rather absurd extremes to try to make a case that the author surely knows is false, for Mormons having rejected Trump in 2016.

Lying constantly is constantly with Mormon values?

No, but it certainly shows your lack of morals and ethics.

No surprise there.

yea since most religions will tell you a bunch of shit to get you to believe in their bullshit.....

“Biden’s advisers argue that his message of restoring civility will appeal to LDS members who, like Romney and Flake, are offended by Trump’s conduct over the past four years.” ibid

Everyone should be offended by Trump’s conduct over the last four years.

The Mormons in Utah and Idaho will go for Trump, I think. And in AZ and NV the majority will vote against him.

/----/ I remember when Mitt had the audacity to run against Obozo and you libtards mocked his religion and said he wears magic underwear, puts his cat on the roof of his car and something about the poor being cared for. So save your Mormon praise for someone who gives a flying f**k.

Last edited:

And this is why Chrostians will never vote Demonrat

And this is why Chrostians will never vote Demonrat
Tens of millions of Christians vote Democrat. The Mormons will swing Biden over in NV and AZ, and keep Trump Utah and Idaho.

“Biden’s advisers argue that his message of restoring civility will appeal to LDS members who, like Romney and Flake, are offended by Trump’s conduct over the past four years.” ibid

Everyone should be offended by Trump’s conduct over the last four years.

I am sure many are offended but when you offer Clinton in 2016 and Harris in 2020 the question then is are you offended enough to vote for the other candidate that you have noting in common with?

Oh, let not fool ourselves Harris will be the President if Biden does win...

Too many wives. People forget that polygamy. Mormons and Latter-Day Saints have never been Republicans. They are whore's-district "Christian DEMOCRATS" in solidarity with similar political parties on the ascendancy in Germany and elsewhere in the E.U.

Too many wives.

I only have three.

ThreeSeanettesAndThreeAllies_1600x600.jpg

Forum List

Back