Pro-Trump group paying teenagers to post pro-Trump messages on-line.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
WASHINGTON - One tweet claimed coronavirus numbers were intentionally inflated, adding, "It's hard to know what to believe." Another warned, "Don't trust Dr. Fauci."...

Teenagers, some of them minors, are being paid to pump out the messages at the direction of Turning Point Action, an affiliate of Turning Point USA, a prominent conservative youth organization based in Phoenix, according to four people with independent knowledge of the effort. Their descriptions were confirmed by detailed notes from relatives of one of the teenagers who recorded conversations with him about the efforts.

The campaign draws on the spam-like behavior of bots and trolls, with the same or similar language posted repeatedly across social media. But it is carried out, at least in part, by humans paid to use their own accounts, though nowhere disclosing their relationship with Turning Point Action or the digital firm brought in to oversee the day-to-day activity. One user included a link to Turning Point USA's website in his Twitter profile until The Washington Post began asking questions about the activity.

Well it explains why many of the pro-Trump posts on political forums and social media sound like they come from 14 years olds.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON - One tweet claimed coronavirus numbers were intentionally inflated, adding, "It's hard to know what to believe." Another warned, "Don't trust Dr. Fauci."...

Teenagers, some of them minors, are being paid to pump out the messages at the direction of Turning Point Action, an affiliate of Turning Point USA, a prominent conservative youth organization based in Phoenix, according to four people with independent knowledge of the effort. Their descriptions were confirmed by detailed notes from relatives of one of the teenagers who recorded conversations with him about the efforts.

The campaign draws on the spam-like behavior of bots and trolls, with the same or similar language posted repeatedly across social media. But it is carried out, at least in part, by humans paid to use their own accounts, though nowhere disclosing their relationship with Turning Point Action or the digital firm brought in to oversee the day-to-day activity. One user included a link to Turning Point USA's website in his Twitter profile until The Washington Post began asking questions about the activity.

Well it explains why many of the pro-Trump posts on forums like this and social media sound like they come from 14 years olds.

Mehh. That's only a part of President Trump's "Made in America" policy. At least he's not paying Russians to shitpost, like Hillary did.

Well it explains why many of the pro-Trump posts on forums like this and social media sound like they come from 14 years olds.

Mehh. That's only a part of President Trump's "Made in America" policy. At least he's not paying Russians to shitpost, like Hillary did.
No that was Trump with the Russians. The RNC is now copying the Russian playbook. Only this time with teenagers.

People have been paying other people to spread their message online since the invention of the internet. I have a friend who used to make pretty good money posting for a swimming pool company on Long Island.

I understand that libs would get their panties knotted up over this. After all, it has the name "Trump" attached to it, but it's hardly a big deal...

Well it explains why many of the pro-Trump posts on political forums and social media sound like they come from 14 years olds.
Why not hear all sides of the story?

People have been paying other people to spread their message online since the invention of the internet. I have a friend who used to make pretty good money posting for a swimming pool company on Long Island.

I understand that libs would get their panties knotted up over this. After all, it has the name "Trump" attached to it, but it's hardly a big deal...
Lol..you must be one of those teenagers. We are talking teenagers and minors! being used by Trump groups to post pro-Trump messages to convince voters to vote for Trump in a national election. Only a teenager or a Trumper would find that normal. It is really hard to tell the difference these days.

Lol..you must be one of those teenagers. We are talking teenagers and minors! Being used by Trump groups to post pro-Trump messages to convince viters to vote for Trump.
Joe biden is hiring people to show up to rallies, blm is paying people to burn down cities.

Lol..you must be one of those teenagers. We are talking teenagers and minors! Being used by Trump groups to post pro-Trump messages to convince viters to vote for Trump.
Joe biden is hiring people to show up to rallies, blm is paying people to burn down cities.
All lies. However stick to the topic.

Lol..you must be one of those teenagers. We are talking teenagers and minors! being used by Trump groups to post pro-Trump messages to convince voters to vote for Trump. Only a teenager or a Trumper would find that normal.

I never said it was normal, Shitstain, so don't put words in my mouth.

I said it's not a big deal, and it's not.

Only a bedwetting liberal who lives in Mommy's basement would think it is...

Lol lies just facts my derangement friend

Lol..you must be one of those teenagers. We are talking teenagers and minors! being used by Trump groups to post pro-Trump messages to convince voters to vote for Trump. Only a teenager or a Trumper would find that normal.

Running away from your post already...LOL. What are ya 14 years old?

Post a link.

Post a link.
Come on man! Why post something everybody knows? Are you a paid troll?

Post a link.
I won’t derail this thread arguing with you. You are obviously one of these teenagers. Go home to mommy.

I'm not running away at all. I stand by every single word I say, unlike lying little fucks like you.

Now, point out where I said it's normal. Happy hunting, douchebag.

Fucking liars like you are worthless pieces of shit...

I'm not running away at all. I stand by every single word I say, unlike lying little fucks like you.

Now, point out where I said it's normal. Happy hunting, douchebag.

Fucking liars like you are worthless pieces of shit...
You are obviously running away. Grow up, Kid.

Post a link.
I won’t derail this thread arguing with you. You are obviously one of these teenagers. Go home to mommy.

You're not smart enough to derail the thread.

You've also not told us why teens posting pro-Trump messages is bad...

Post a link.
Why argue facts ? Let’s grow up. You posted something childish

Forum List

Back