More winning - over 3 million off food stamps under Trump

Libtards are calling food stamps going DOWN from their PEAK under Obama of 4.6 million "going down 4.6 million under Obama." Um no. THEY SPIKED at almost 48 MILLION PEOPLE.

Ugly truth: Food stamp enrollment went UP OVER 14 MILLION UNDER OBAMA.

From January 2017, when Trump took office, to April 2018, the number of SNAP recipients declined by 3.1 million people.

Trump: Making America Great Again!

I am glad more people are off SNAP. I would expect you to cheer former President Obama as well for having the largest number of people get off SNAP at 4.6 million.
Prove it troll.
It was in the article you linked to Dumb Fuck!

I already debunked it with multiple links. Food stamps under Obama UP 70%.
That is just disingenuous to be polite about it. You are conveniently omitting Bush's Great Recession and all that followed.
Well troll, the topic is about Trump decreasing welfare. Stay on topic.
You are too dumb for words. Next time I will use pictures.

I am glad more people are off SNAP. I would expect you to cheer former President Obama as well for having the largest number of people get off SNAP at 4.6 million.
Prove it troll.

That is just disingenuous to be polite about it. You are conveniently omitting Bush's Great Recession and all that followed.
They don't want to talk about that part.

Prove it troll.

They don't want to talk about that part.
This OP is not about Bush, troll.

So more folks are starving?
I would like to see statistics on that. SNAP should be for the truly needy, not the truly greedy.

You take a walk around Wal Mart lately? Ain't none of them muthafuckas starving. They don't look like they've missed a meal in years.

Lets not forget this: Obama said he could fix what Bush fucked up. He campaigned on fixing Bush's fuck ups. It's not like he was kept in a cave, elected and then thrown into the mess and expected to fix it. No, He said he could do it and was elected to do it. After you fail at doing something you said you can do, don't blame your predecessor. You know what you had going in and you said you could fix it. You FAILED. You're a fucking failure you fucking Oreo. BYE!!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

Why would we cheer for people getting ON food stamps? More people got ON food stamps under Obama than any other president.
Gee, you don't suppose the Great Bush Recession that he inherited had anything to do with it, do you?

Oh yes blame it on Bush!! If it's good under Obama, it's Obama. If it's ugly, it's Bush. Personal responsibility never was a liberal strongpoint was it?

So to answer your question, no. Obama was the food stamp president and ALWAYS WILL BE.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP.
No, Bush owns the title of Food Stamp President to go along with his title of The Great BUSH Recession.

Prove it troll.

Hahahahahahahaha

The number of people receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits declined by 3.6 million since Trump was elected president and 3.1 million since he assumed office.
So .5 million fewer were collecting SNAP benefits the last 2 months of Obama's term, ~250,000 per month, and 3.1 million in Donnie Dirtbag's 18 months or 172,000 per month. Loser Tramp falls short of Obama again!

Sometimes I can't tell if you're just trolling everyone or if you're actually serious. I really hope it's not the latter because that would be evidence damning our education system.

Libtards are calling food stamps going DOWN from their PEAK under Obama of 4.6 million "going down 4.6 million under Obama." Um no. THEY SPIKED at almost 48 MILLION PEOPLE.

From January 2017, when Trump took office, to April 2018, the number of SNAP recipients declined by 3.1 million people.

Yeah that's what they do with all their numbers.
Murder, abortion, you name it. They'll level some horrific policy that will decimate a population...
Then 20 years later, when there is a slight movement upward (or the downward trajectory tapers) they'll declare that they've fixed the problem they created, because there's a *decrease* in murder , or a *decrease* in abortion or a *decrease* in foodstamp applications.

Any time a progressive starts citing statistics using terms like "less" , decreased" and "fewer", your fake radar needs to be deployed. They do the same phony shit discussing the deficit, climate change, crime.....

Everyone and their brother knows Obama will forever be known as The Food Stamp President just like Nixon will be known as Tricky Dick and Clinton, The Great Communicator, FDR, The New Deal President. Those nicknames are earned because that's the consensus public opinion.

Nobody cares about numbers....only the legacy matters. And these guys are stuck with that forever.

Any time a progressive starts citing statistics using terms like "less" , decreased" and "fewer", your fake radar needs to be deployed. They do the same phony shit discussing the deficit, climate change, crime.....

Everyone and their brother knows Obama will forever be known as The Food Stamp President just like Nixon will be known as Tricky Dick and Clinton, The Great Communicator, FDR, The New Deal President. Those nicknames are earned because that's the consensus public opinion.

Nobody cares about numbers....only the legacy matters. And these guys are stuck with that forever.
legacy.jpg

I would like to see statistics on that. SNAP should be for the truly needy, not the truly greedy.

You take a walk around Wal Mart lately? Ain't none of them muthafuckas starving. They don't look like they've missed a meal in years.

Lets not forget this: Obama said he could fix what Bush fucked up. He campaigned on fixing Bush's fuck ups. It's not like he was kept in a cave, elected and then thrown into the mess and expected to fix it. No, He said he could do it and was elected to do it. After you fail at doing something you said you can do, don't blame your predecessor. You know what you had going in and you said you could fix it. You FAILED. You're a fucking failure you fucking Oreo. BYE!!!

That might be true, but you have no idea what those low life's are doing to their children . . . .

Some people are great parents, others have their priorities messed up and have no clue how to budget or parent. They expect the state to feed their kids, have their kids get free lunches at school, while they use their disposable income for toys, etc.

And when that goes, do you think they will quit their $200 dollar a week cigarette habit or their 40 OZ every night just so they can give their kids healthy meals?

Prove it troll.

The big rise in the food stamp population came in the beginning of the recession that Obama inherited. From that point forward it declined.

Prove it troll.

The big rise in the food stamp population came in the beginning of the recession that Obama inherited. From that point forward it declined.
False.

That might be true, but you have no idea what those low life's are doing to their children . . . .

Some people are great parents, others have their priorities messed up and have no clue how to budget or parent. They expect the state to feed their kids, have their kids get free lunches at school, while they use their disposable income for toys, etc.

And when that goes, do you think they will quit their $200 dollar a week cigarette habit or their 40 OZ every night just so they can give their kids healthy meals?
After almost fifty years and Tax cuts going to the wealthy, wages have been flat, while the 1% have enjoyed a raise of 270%. And you want to blame the flat wage 99% earners, because they go out and buy cigarettes. Has anyone on the Right ever taken a math class? Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

False.
That isn't much of a rebuttal. Lol! Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program - Wikipedia

After almost fifty years and Tax cuts going to the wealthy, wages have been flat, while the 1% have enjoyed a raise of 270%. And you want to blame the flat wage 99% earners, because they go out and buy cigarettes. Has anyone on the Right ever taken a math class? Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

No, I'm saying you shouldn't be taking SNAP if you are spending $280-600 a month for smokes and similar amount for booze or pot.

Duh.

I'm not against the rich, I'm not against the poor.

In America, we aren't into playing the rich against the poor. There is nothing wrong with working hard and being rich, and there is no shame in taking a menial job and spending lots of time with your family. Stop playing your stupid class warfare games.

This is about being a responsible human being and accepting your lot in life, and not expecting someone to give you something for free.

Why would we cheer for people getting ON food stamps? More people got ON food stamps under Obama than any other president.
Gee, you don't suppose the Great Bush Recession that he inherited had anything to do with it, do you?

Oh yes blame it on Bush!! If it's good under Obama, it's Obama. If it's ugly, it's Bush. Personal responsibility never was a liberal strongpoint was it?

So to answer your question, no. Obama was the food stamp president and ALWAYS WILL BE.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP.
No, Bush owns the title of Food Stamp President to go along with his title of The Great BUSH Recession.

Lol....like 14 people would dub Bush Jr the Food Stamp President. Maybe that flies in the progressive world but in the real world, Obama most definitely takes that crown. 50 million on food stamps during his presidency. Nobody comes close s0n.....

Probably right about the recession president in Bush. Every president gets a historical tag! Every one.

Trump will forever be remembered for WINNING, for example....to real people in the real world, of course!

View attachment 208175
Obama measured "success" by how many down and out Americans (and illegal foreigners) were "helped" by the Godvernment.

Forum List

Back