More winning - over 3 million off food stamps under Trump

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
In spite of all the hateful lying liberals, he still moves us forward!

FACT CHECK: TRUMP SAYS 3.5 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LIFTED OFF FOOD STAMPS

President Donald Trump said in remarks at the White House recently that 3.5 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps.

Verdict: True

The number of people receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits declined by 3.6 million since Trump was elected president and 3.1 million since he assumed office.

Fact Check:

Trump mentioned the decline in food stamp recipients, along with a number of other statistics that highlighted the health of the economy, after the Bureau of Economic Analysis announced that gross domestic product grew an estimated 4.1 percent in the second quarter of 2018.

FACT CHECK: Trump Says 3.5 Million People Have Been Lifted Off Food Stamps

I am glad more people are off SNAP. I would expect you to cheer former President Obama as well for having the largest number of people get off SNAP at 4.6 million.

The number of people receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits declined by 3.6 million since Trump was elected president and 3.1 million since he assumed office.
So .5 million fewer were collecting SNAP benefits the last 2 months of Obama's term, ~250,000 per month, and 3.1 million in Donnie Dirtbag's 18 months or 172,000 per month. Loser Tramp falls short of Obama again!

So .5 million fewer were collecting SNAP benefits the last 2 months of Obama's term, ~250,000 per month, and 3.1 million in Donnie Dirtbag's 18 months or 172,000 per month. Loser Tramp falls short of Obama again!
Just goes to show you, figures don't lie, but liars sure can figure.
Did you take ANY math courses after 2nd grade?
Obviously not!

• Banned
I am glad more people are off SNAP. I would expect you to cheer former President Obama as well for having the largest number of people get off SNAP at 4.6 million.
Prove it troll.

• Banned
I knew posting this would trigger the America haters.

Just goes to show you, figures don't lie, but liars sure can figure.
Did you take ANY math courses after 2nd grade?
Obviously not!
Well if you really want to be picky, it was almost 2.5 months from the election to Donnie Dirtbag's Immaculation, so Obama would still beat Loser Tramp, 200,000 per month to 172,222 per month.

Why would we cheer for people getting ON food stamps? More people got ON food stamps under Obama than any other president.

Food stamp president: Enrollment up 70 percent under Obama

Is Obama the 'food stamp president?'

Donald Trump says 43 million on food stamps

It's official: Obama, the Food-Stamp President | Human Events

Why would we cheer for people getting ON food stamps? More people got ON food stamps under Obama than any other president.
Gee, you don't suppose the Great Bush Recession that he inherited had anything to do with it, do you?

Gee, you don't suppose the Great Bush Recession that he inherited had anything to do with it, do you?

Oh yes blame it on Bush!! If it's good under Obama, it's Obama. If it's ugly, it's Bush. Personal responsibility never was a liberal strongpoint was it?

So to answer your question, no. Obama was the food stamp president and ALWAYS WILL BE.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP.

President Donald Trump said in remarks at the White House recently that 3.5 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps.

Fact Check:

Trump mentioned the decline in food stamp recipients, along with a number of other statistics that highlighted the health of the economy, after the Bureau of Economic Analysis announced that gross domestic product grew an estimated 4.1 percent in the second quarter of 2018.

And yet the state of Oregon continues to increase the number of foodstamp workers...

They just posted an ad for 9 new workers in Tillamook.

In case you don't know, Tillamook is a small town. That number is in addition to the workers they already hire...and which are sufficient to the decreasing demand. A town of 5100 doesn't need 13 foodstamp workers.

So why are they doing it?

Good question.

I wonder if you keep posting your BS you'll eventually get around to George Washington's food stamp program! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

nope.

Fact Check:

Keep riding the Obama stimulus. That's all Trump is doing. Which I would too. But, at the end of the day, this is nothing more than a continuation policy of Obama's.

Prove it troll.
It was in the article you linked to Dumb Fuck!

I already debunked it with multiple links. Food stamps under Obama UP 70%.
That is just disingenuous to be polite about it. You are conveniently omitting Bush's Great Recession and all that followed.

Prove it troll.

ttps://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/01/06/president-trumps-first-year-of-job-growth-was-below-presiden

Prove it troll.

That is just disingenuous to be polite about it. You are conveniently omitting Bush's Great Recession and all that followed.
Well troll, the topic is about Trump decreasing welfare. Stay on topic.

Forum List

Back