More whistleblowers coming forward!

If there was information not in the transcripts
You can stop right there.

There was. Amd the report was made public. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, and you should feel embarrassed of yourself for even posting on this topic.
What information wasn't in the transcript?
I am not your mommy. Read the report. It is public. And for fuck's sake, dont open your mouth about it again until you do.

More "whistleblowers". Gee, who could have guessed? And what perfect timing. Almost like it was planned. LOL

Less people give a shit about moonbat infiltrators in DC working to undermine the President.

It's a shit show, and every cognizant voter knows it.

More "whistleblowers". Gee, who could have guessed? And what perfect timing. Almost like it was planned. LOL

Less people give a shit about moonbat infiltrators in DC working to undermine the President.

It's a shit show, and every cognizant voter knows it.

And yet the support for impeachment has swung by double digits in just a couple weeks.

It's almost as if you are just making stuff up to soothe yourself.

There was. Amd the report was made public. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, and you should feel embarrassed of yourself for even posting on this topic.
I am not your mommy. Read the report. It is public. And for fuck's sake, dont open your mouth about it again until you do.
Don't be a fuckying jackass. Identify what the fuck you're talking about and don't ask me to do your work for your. There is no other information as far as I'm concerned.

Do you suppose you could submit one post without acting like a jerk?

Don't be a fuckying jackass. Identify what the fuck you're talking about and don't ask me to do your work for your. There is no other information as far as I'm concerned.

I am not your mommy. Read the report.

You may not be his mommy but you are indeed an effeminate boi on the down low.

The right is trying to fight, but like always, they do it like a little girl.

what fight?
You mean by posting on forums?

Any further effort would require getting out from behind a keyboard. That's just takes more effort than they are willing to give.

Tell us, how far are you willing to go?

There will be no civil war, no matter how much you crazy trump supporters might want one. You are too old and fat, and we would be laughing too hard to have any skirmishes worth mentioning.

You Leftards can’t name any crime and provide any evidence to support it. It’s always your go look it up’

Yes cultist, cry it all out.

Yes cultist, cry it all out.
Any day now!

Forum List

Back