More whistleblowers coming forward!

Sorry for the delay in getting out the whistleblowers.

They're having a hard time memorizing their lines.
Well, get ready for a parade of them, as the rats jump ship....

Any day now....
Any day now...as in, last week? The week before that? They are jumping ship in waves, now. And most very publicly so. You DO see that, right? Tell me you at least have a tenuous grasp on reality.
Fiction.

Trump: All the unnamed sources are fake!

Also Trump: Nobody else has been the victim of so many leakers!

Trump supporters, seeing no contradiction here at all: "ditto!"

Sorry for the delay in getting out the whistleblowers.

They're having a hard time memorizing their lines.
Well, get ready for a parade of them, as the rats jump ship....

Any day now....
Any day now...as in, last week? The week before that? They are jumping ship in waves, now. And most very publicly so. You DO see that, right? Tell me you at least have a tenuous grasp on reality.
Fiction.
Please... We are playing "Resignation BINGO", at this point...

If Pompeo or Mulvaney resign, I get a diagonal!

And what perfect timing. Almost like it was planned.
Oh, absolutely. Pelosi and the dems knew full well impeachment proceedings would provide peole the cover they need to sing on the orange turd.
And they had a couple braver folks go first to break the ice. That always makes things easier. Wonder how many will ultimately come forward?

The 38th and 39th Whistle blowers each said they read an article about Trump's phone call...

And what perfect timing. Almost like it was planned.
Oh, absolutely. Pelosi and the dems knew full well impeachment proceedings would provide peole the cover they need to sing on the orange turd.
And they had a couple braver folks go first to break the ice. That always makes things easier. Wonder how many will ultimately come forward?
Hundreds. Foreigners, too.
Maybe.

They are everywhere, unknown and invisible but in need of protection.
Next up is they will tell Pelosi everything in seclusion and we take it from her.

More Potential Whistleblowers Are Contacting Congress

My Gosh! trump has turned our government into DC Mafia! How many crimes are they commuting committing? I guess the prediction that trump will eventually have to resign is true?

This sounds awfully similar to something we've all heard before...hmmm
"More whistleblowers coming forward!"
"More Kavanaugh accusers coming forward."
“Kavanaugh is guilty.”
"He lied under oath."
“Look, all I know is he’s guilty of something...I know this because another disgusting LefTard said he is and because I really, really, really want him to be.”
webelievesurvivors-13.jpg

AFP_19S1MS.jpg

Forum List

Back