Watch Trump live right now in Lake Charles La.

Louisiana won the Little League WS? Wow. Is that their first? Impressive. They didn't even take a knee, showing up for his rally. Free plane ride and TV time I guess.

Funny joke he made about the Japanese teams back in the day. "Guy is 12 and toned muscle throws 109 miles an hour". Hah. So true. Though I think that is mainly Philippines, not Japan, though my memory is bad so I forget. I do know quite a few countries gamed with system with overage players.

This guy lies all the time, doesn't he?

I don't feel like watching. What did he lie about?

I watched for 30 seconds. He claimed the 2nd amendment was gone if the right person wasn't elected in Louisiana. That's just nuts. No state politician could do that even if he wanted to.

Was he lying or simply exaggerating from his point of view? He thinks your side is after the guns.

Wow---the right has degenerated to the point they endorse a lie even when everyone knows it's a lie. Do you miss your integrity at all?

I watched for 30 seconds. He claimed the 2nd amendment was gone if the right person wasn't elected in Louisiana. That's just nuts. No state politician could do that even if he wanted to.

Was he lying or simply exaggerating from his point of view? He thinks your side is after the guns.

Wow---the right has degenerated to the point they endorse a lie even when everyone knows it's a lie. Do you miss your integrity at all?

Obama taught us that was out of date.

Politicians on the left don't exaggerate their points of view when speaking to their crowds?

Obama taught us that was out of date.

You mean the president that the right still says wasn't born in the US? He was the target of your lack of integrity.

Politicians on the left don't exaggerate their points of view when speaking to their crowds?

What Trump does is far beyond exaggeration. If you had any integrity, you would see that.

Tell the people in NY state that.

The 2nd exists in NY state too.

Barely.

Try to get a carry license.

The governor of Kailfornia did it today.

Tell the people in NY state that.

The 2nd exists in NY state too.

Barely.

Try to get a carry license.

The 2nd is in force in NY just like everywhere else.

California just did it .. get a life nazi

California repealed the 2nd amendment? Really? I gotta have a link for that one. I think you are hallucinating again.

California just did it .. get a life nazi

California repealed the 2nd amendment? Really? I gotta have a link for that one. I think you are hallucinating again.
Just another regulation today.. it’s ok.. time is coming

Forum List

Back