tRump preparing a bus for Giuliani

With anybody else, it would seem like Rudy was on the way to the door, but with Trump, who knows. Wait and see what Fox and Friends has to say about it before you make any judgments

I hope there is room under the bus because Clapper threw Obama under it two days ago...."all we did was what the president ordered us to do".....

Better look out Rudy, you're next under the bus!

Donald Trump distances himself from Rudy Giuliani: 'He has been my attorney'

Donald Trump distances himself from Rudy Giuliani: 'He has been my attorney'
Rudy who?

I never heard of the guy. Sure there are pictures of us together, but there are pictures of me and a lot of other people together too.

Rudy who? I never heard of the guy.

You know --- RUDY. The guy from Seven Eleven! Where there were thousands and thousands dancing on rooftops.

I hope there is room under the bus because Clapper threw Obama under it two days ago...."all we did was what the president ordered us to do".....
You care to stay on topic ? Or is this your way of spinning things?
The topic is about being thrown under a bus...deal with it snowflake....
trump is mentally unfit and would throw his mother under a bus if she was alive ,,can't you idiots see how dangerous he is ,,,,,,not only to us but friends like the Kurds??

You care to stay on topic ? Or is this your way of spinning things?
The topic is about being thrown under a bus...deal with it snowflake....
trump is mentally unfit and would throw his mother under a bus if she was alive ,,can't you idiots see how dangerous he is ,,,,,,not only to us but friends like the Kurds??
No, I don't care about Kurds and I am doing fine.

Forum List

Back