More trouble from China

We have no business being there.
we have more of a right to be there than in the middle east,, but the dems and repubes want to stay there,,

We have no business in any of it.
true,, but why are the dems and repubes so opposed to getting out?? trump was at least trying,,,

No he wasn't. He was talking to hear himself talk. You know why both parties insist on wasting the fortunes of this country. It's what wall street and the war mechanism wants.

Dems? I saw no mention of parties in the article. Both parties are full of war mongers.
Why is the assumption always that of war? It's on the high seas, there are ships out there, and people are doing drugs. I believe it's drug bust territory. That's why the Dems are so full of shit on opium in “Chinese” naval territory.

U.S.A. military is also on the border of India and China after India and Chinas military had a conflict there recently. I agree China may be bluffing ,but its a dangerous bluff.

Dems? I saw no mention of parties in the article. Both parties are full of war mongers.
Why is the assumption always that of war? It's on the high seas, there are ships out there, and people are doing drugs. I believe it's drug bust territory. That's why the Dems are so full of shit on opium in “Chinese” naval territory.

Drugs? You mean perhaps the opium we are protecting in Afghanistan? We have to make sure it reaches the consumer?

China does not want war with the US. We are their number one customer. However they are emboldened by how well the Wuhan virus attack went so they are strategically expanding their footprint. They know that no one will do shit about it.

We have no business being there.
we have more of a right to be there than in the middle east,, but the dems and repubes want to stay there,,

We have no business in any of it.
true,, but why are the dems and repubes so opposed to getting out?? trump was at least trying,,,

No he wasn't. He was talking to hear himself talk. You know why both parties insist on wasting the fortunes of this country. It's what wall street and the war mechanism wants.
youre part right,, your TDS is getting worse though,,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back