More than 4 million Americans have already voted, suggesting record turnout

Almost all business in Virginia thrive by government contracts.
I don't know what's so complicated.
Nothing is complicated if you can just make up your own facts.
Elaborate...
"Almost all business in Virginia thrive by government contracts." Made up fact.
I presume you don't know anybody who runs a business off the Federal Government.
Why am I not surprised.
Virginia was hurt quite badly from the 2000 Housing Crash when the Tax Money stopped flowing.

Elaborate...
I presume you don't know anybody who runs a business off the Federal Government.
Why am I not surprised.
Virginia was hurt quite badly from the 2000 Housing Crash when the Tax Money stopped flowing.
I know plenty of businesses run off the Federal Government but that is not what you said. You said "Almost all business in Virginia thrive by government contracts". Virginia is almost the size of NY, would it be accurate to say Almost all business in NY thrive because of NYC.

I'm still waiting for you to back that up or admit it is fiction (as in you lied).

Elaborate...
Why am I not surprised.
I know plenty of businesses run off the Federal Government but that is not what you said. You said "Almost all business in Virginia thrive by government contracts". Virginia is almost the size of NY, would it be accurate to say Almost all business in NY thrive because of NYC.

I'm still waiting for you to back that up or admit it is fiction (as in you lied).
I'm sticking with my stated fact, and I'll tell you why.
NYS's economy exists off of NYC's Wall Street and International Business.
The rest of NYS is mostly for sight seeing and vacation resorts.

The same holds true for many other States.
If it weren't for the Municipal economies that generate and spend money, the remainder of most States would be barren waste land.

Elaborate...
Why am I not surprised.

If it weren't for the Municipal economies that generate and spend money, the remainder of most States would be barren waste land.
Does your 'stated fact' come from your gut or do you have any real sources? It's not that I don't trust your word, it's just I have not been given any reason to trust you.

Elaborate...
Why am I not surprised.

Does your 'stated fact' come from your gut or do you have any real sources? It's not that I don't trust your word, it's just I have not been given any reason to trust you.
It comes from many people I know who are in Commercial Real-Estate.
Commercial Real-Estate is on a bit more solid ground than Evolution.

Wrong again. The pandemic will likely change the landscape forever with more and more companies being virtual and office space being rented intermittently.

Wrong again. The pandemic will likely change the landscape forever with more and more companies being virtual and office space being rented intermittently.
I agree in principle and I have been anxiously awaiting this change for years.
The issue is that everyone I am acquainted with who works in NYC, Miami, Chicago and various other cities has been told that their companies are using the epidemic to step up their work quarters in their respective cities.
Most of them will be back to work by March or April.
I don't know if this is the result of tax incentives or business owners who like to have their employees under their thumbs.

Businesses in Nassau County are building at an insane rate; we will actually encounter an energy, gas and water shortage eventually and will have to develop technologies to keep up with the demand.

Forum List

Back