More than 4 million Americans have already voted, suggesting record turnout

Biden can't draw flies if his pockets were filled with shit...With such a dearth of enthusiam on the part of his supporters, how does that bode well for him in a big turnout year?

You have been living too long in the USMB bubble. You fail to realise how loathed the Orange Buffoon is.
The turnout is not because people love Biden, it's because they hate Trump. It's called "the Hillary Effect" - ie, the reason the Fat Piece of Shit won the 2016 election.
I don't live in the USMB Bubble and I live in one of the Bluest areas of the US...two Biden signs, both accompanied by Black Lives Matter signs.
Trump takes the Electoral Vote.
I saw my first Biden yard signs yesterday all in the same yard on a stretch of road that had 5 Trump signs up in5 different yards.

Just a friendly reminder. They said Clinton was a lock too.

Just a friendly reminder. Clinton isn't on the ballot
So, you too are incapable of understanding the concepts of comparing past wrong statements with current wrong statements. I am not surprised.

The statement, for those who are not capable of comprehending the conversations, is NOT about Clinton, but about what those who supported Clinton, were saying at that time and highlights how wrong they were and are.

Biden can't draw flies if his pockets were filled with shit...With such a dearth of enthusiam on the part of his supporters, how does that bode well for him in a big turnout year?

You have been living too long in the USMB bubble. You fail to realise how loathed the Orange Buffoon is.
The turnout is not because people love Biden, it's because they hate Trump. It's called "the Hillary Effect" - ie, the reason the Fat Piece of Shit won the 2016 election.
I don't live in the USMB Bubble and I live in one of the Bluest areas of the US...two Biden signs, both accompanied by Black Lives Matter signs.
I saw my first Biden yard signs yesterday all in the same yard on a stretch of road that had 5 Trump signs up in5 different yards.
You should come to my neighborhood, there are 20 ByeDon signs for every Trump sign. It may be a higher percent since there seems to be only 1 Trump sign I know of. At any rate, VA has gone from the home of the Confederacy to a Blue state. All of our statewide office holders are Dems this year. May be the first time ever.

You should come to my neighborhood, there are 20 ByeDon signs for every Trump sign. It may be a higher percent since there seems to be only 1 Trump sign I know of. At any rate, VA has gone from the home of the Confederacy to a Blue state. All of our statewide office holders are Dems this year. May be the first time ever.
Virginia looks pretty red minus a few blue dots and specs

Those few blue dots are where all the Virginians live. There is no Electoral College in VA so, unlike national politics it is one man, one vote here and it doesn't look good for the GOP:

Once upon a time, Virginia was reliably red. Now it's blue.​
It's the same story for California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, New Hampshire and New Mexico. Arizona, North Carolina and perhaps Georgia and Texas are on the way.​
Republican Senator Kelly Loeffler is struggling in Georgia. Democrat Cal Cunningham is ahead in North Carolina in the U.S. Senate race. Polls show Democrat Jaime Harrison is in a dead heat with Republican Senator Lindsey Graham in reliably red South Carolina.​
Within two presidential election cycles, much of the south will be blue. As former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams told the New York Times: "The Sun Belt expansion (by Democrats) is what will drive the next thirty years of elections."​

Those few blue dots are where all the Virginians live. There is no Electoral College in VA so, unlike national politics it is one man, one vote here and it doesn't look good for the GOP:

It's the same story for California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, New Hampshire and New Mexico. Arizona, North Carolina and perhaps Georgia and Texas are on the way.​
Republican Senator Kelly Loeffler is struggling in Georgia. Democrat Cal Cunningham is ahead in North Carolina in the U.S. Senate race. Polls show Democrat Jaime Harrison is in a dead heat with Republican Senator Lindsey Graham in reliably red South Carolina.​
Within two presidential election cycles, much of the south will be blue. As former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams told the New York Times: "The Sun Belt expansion (by Democrats) is what will drive the next thirty years of elections."​
Virginia is very reliant on Federal and State money for business.

your constant Trump hating is driving millions of pro-Trump and anti or lukewarm Democrats voters to vote for Trump.

What a load of horseshit. Your proof being???
After you prove that your posts are driving people to vote for Biden.
I spend most of my days with different people while you’re jerking off in your basement.

Biden can't draw flies if his pockets were filled with shit....With such a dearth of enthusiam on the part of his supporters, how does that bode well for him in a big turnout year?

You live in a bubble. All current statistics show the opposite of what you're saying is occurring, and for some magical, unempirical reason your feels tell you the opposite...anecdotally, because Trump's cult doesn't understand how statistics work.

Just last night, Trump was losing thousands of supporters because his reckless tweet tanked the market, and Trump supporters until that very tweet stated they had finally had it with him...thousands of them.

He's a big mouthed moron, and in the wee hours of the night he moonwalked his comments. Buffoon in Chief.

your constant Trump hating is driving millions of pro-Trump and anti or lukewarm Democrats voters to vote for Trump.

I spend most of my days with different people while you’re jerking off in your basement.

I never asserted my posts were doing that. You did with yours. It's your contention, your prove it. I don't expect you to, Trumpites are just, well, liars and fake news advocates.
You spending days with people is your evidence??? HA!!!!

Virginia does have an Electoral College their electoral vote is 15
North Carolina for 140 years until 2010 was controlled by democrats NEVER AGAIN
hAD 8 PLUS MILLION STAND UP TO THE GOVENOR AND MOST COUNTIES DECLARED SECOND AMENDMENT SANCTARY

‘Americans are rushing to cast ballots ahead of the Nov. 3 election at an unprecedented pace, early voting numbers show, indicating a possible record turnout for the showdown between President Donald Trump and Democratic challenger Joe Biden.

With four weeks to go before Election Day, more than 4 million Americans already have voted, more than 50 times the 75,000 at this time in 2016, according to the United States Elections Project, which compiles early voting data.

The shift has been driven by an expansion of early and mail-in voting in many states as a safe way to cast a ballot during the coronavirus pandemic and an eagerness to weigh in on the political future of Trump, said Michael McDonald of the University of Florida, who administers the project.

“We’ve never seen this many people voting so far ahead of an election,” McDonald said. “People cast their ballots when they make up their minds, and we know that many people made up their minds long ago and already have a judgment about Trump.”’

Bad news for Trump and the GOP; when voter turnout is high, Republican candidates tend to lose.

That is good news for Democrats. Higher turn outs favor the enlightened candidates. Those are almost always democrats.

I never asserted my posts were doing that. You did with yours. It's your contention, your prove it. I don't expect you to, Trumpites are just, well, liars and fake news advocates.
You spending days with people is your evidence??? HA!!!!
You post all day that Trump has destroyed the world...prove it.

‘Americans are rushing to cast ballots ahead of the Nov. 3 election at an unprecedented pace, early voting numbers show, indicating a possible record turnout for the showdown between President Donald Trump and Democratic challenger Joe Biden.

With four weeks to go before Election Day, more than 4 million Americans already have voted, more than 50 times the 75,000 at this time in 2016, according to the United States Elections Project, which compiles early voting data.

The shift has been driven by an expansion of early and mail-in voting in many states as a safe way to cast a ballot during the coronavirus pandemic and an eagerness to weigh in on the political future of Trump, said Michael McDonald of the University of Florida, who administers the project.

“We’ve never seen this many people voting so far ahead of an election,” McDonald said. “People cast their ballots when they make up their minds, and we know that many people made up their minds long ago and already have a judgment about Trump.”’

Bad news for Trump and the GOP; when voter turnout is high, Republican candidates tend to lose.

That is good news for Democrats. Higher turn outs favor the enlightened candidates. Those are almost always democrats.
And that number is only going to increase in the next two week as more American vote by mail/drop off and participate in early voting.

It will be a record number of votes cast well before Election Day – Trump doesn’t have until November 3rd to turn things around, that window of opportunity is closing quickly.

And that number is only going to increase in the next two week as more American vote by mail/drop off and participate in early voting.

It will be a record number of votes cast well before Election Day – Trump doesn’t have until November 3rd to turn things around, that window of opportunity is closing quickly.

I like the trend. I hope it holds.

hAD 8 PLUS MILLION STAND UP TO THE GOVENOR AND MOST COUNTIES DECLARED SECOND AMENDMENT SANCTARY
Every one of Virginia's EC votes went to Hillary. That has to tell you something.

Every one of Virginia's EC votes went to Hillary. That has to tell you something.
Almost all business in Virginia thrive by government contracts.
I don't know what's so complicated.

You post all day that Trump has destroyed the world...prove it.

Have I? Links? Shouldn't be too hard as I apparently made these posts 'all day'.
And no, you don't get off that easy. Prove YOUR assertion in previous posts....
I live in the US and Trump is doing a great job.
You’re jerking off on the other side of the planet.
The onus is on you.

Forum List

Back