Biden dominates Michigan

This is right in line with the rest of the polls and my OP yesterday - Trumpy Bear can't win without seniors .. who supported him overwhelmingly in 2016

59.1% of voters over the age of 65 support Biden, compared to 29.2 who back Trump

This is right in line with the rest of the polls and my OP yesterday - Trumpy Bear can't win without seniors .. who supported him overwhelmingly in 2016

59.1% of voters over the age of 65 support Biden, compared to 29.2 who back Trump
The only hope we have is the “ silent majority “
And holding the senate

I guess you will get Bernie Sanders Marxism
It’s too bad because the wall was half way done at 420 miles

Even worse is Arizona which has be flooded by folks from Chicago and LA
Arizona is leading by Biden

And holding the senate

Only 5 miles of new wall built my friend. The rest of it was standard maintenance and repair.

Only 1.949 miles to go! :cool-45:

The Mexico–United States border extends 3,145 kilometers (1,954 mi), in addition to the maritime boundaries of 29 kilometers (18 mi) in the Pacific Ocean and 19 kilometers (12 mi) in the Gulf of Mexico.

I can’t see Americans voting for failure if they Do only one thing To do

These maggots destroy one state and just bring their politics to a new one
The only hope we have is to hold the senate
[/QUOTE]

Maybe. But I wouldn't count on it. That's not looking so good either. And I'm giving Doug Jones seat back to the Republicans. Montana, Iowa, Georgia, South Carolina, even Kentucky!!! All competitive. Races I never thought would be up for grabs in my lifetime.
All thanks to Trump. So I say, bravo! Let Trump, be Trump. :)

It seems that the Democrat governors agree with you. Now we know why they stuck all those covid patients in with the old folk.

And holding the senate

Only 5 miles of new wall built my friend. The rest of it was standard maintenance and repair.

Only 1.949 miles to go! :cool-45:

The Mexico–United States border extends 3,145 kilometers (1,954 mi), in addition to the maritime boundaries of 29 kilometers (18 mi) in the Pacific Ocean and 19 kilometers (12 mi) in the Gulf of Mexico.
Yes but some of that is blocked by natural structures

I can’t see Americans voting for failure if they Do only one thing To do

Oh? And what "one thing" is that? You gonna take to the streets with your AK-47s? :confused-84:

Nope. BLM/NFAC are already doing that. Yes, I realize that the majority of NFAC gorillas carry AR platform based carbines. However, thousands of Chinese Kalashnikovas have been showing up mysteriously in cities suffering from the most violent riots. So NFAC/BLM/Antifa will likely trade out their ARs for AKs and start spraying and praying . . . if they don't get their way and they don't shoot each other first.

Forum List

Back