More telling it like it is.

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
I'm sure some here won't like this, but here's another excellent summary of what is currently going on, and some thoughts on what is likely to happen next.

For anyone who doesn't want to watch the video, she talks about things like Order out of Chaos, Divide and Conquer, blatant hypocrisy from the establishment and mainstream media in regard to what is currently going on as opposed to what was going on immediately before that, and other things.

Just watch it, if you have a bit of time...

She has a nice voice!

But buttercup, what I wish I could learn from these type of conspiracy theories and you tube videos, is the purpose behind these people trying to accomplish these alleged goals?

What is in it for them? How would it make it better for the handful of elites that rule the world, so to say? Does it make them richer than what they are already? Does it give them something that they crave that they don't already have at their fingertips?

And the people in govt or high up places that helps these elites with their alleged evil schemes, what's in it for them?

I guess, it would be nice to know the motive.... if there was a sensible motive, or something to truly gain in the long run for "them", whomever these unnameable them are, then that would help explain a lot, and make these conspiracy theories, be on a more solid ground...imo.

While we do not pledge allegiance or salute the flag - we do not kneel either - that is disrespectful.

While we do not pledge allegiance or salute the flag - we do not kneel either - that is disrespectful.
Do you pledge marriage vows? It is also disrespectful not to honor your country, especially the USA as founded. If you can't see God's hand in its creation, you're spiritually blind

Folks need to learn to stand up for each other Vs. kneeling down to each other ......~S~
Like in Idaho and now Oregon. Why aren't blacks protecting their businesses from their criminal element? Are there none in the black "community" who will "stand" for anyone but the criminals?

She has a nice voice!

But buttercup, what I wish I could learn from these type of conspiracy theories and you tube videos, is the purpose behind these people trying to accomplish these alleged goals?

What is in it for them? How would it make it better for the handful of elites that rule the world, so to say? Does it make them richer than what they are already? Does it give them something that they crave that they don't already have at their fingertips?

And the people in govt or high up places that helps these elites with their alleged evil schemes, what's in it for them?

I guess, it would be nice to know the motive.... if there was a sensible motive, or something to truly gain in the long run for "them", whomever these unnameable them are, then that would help explain a lot, and make these conspiracy theories, be on a more solid ground...imo.

Hi, sorry, I didn't realize there were replies on this thread, I didn't see the notifications for it.

What's in it for them? They want total control. They already have money, and although I'm sure they want to maintain their wealth, I don't think that is their primary motivation. These are corrupt, evil people. They don't think the same way you and I do.

There are well-researched documentaries showing that these globalist elites come from eugenicist backgrounds, and they believe in depopulation. They don't even hide that, some of them come right out and say it openly. Of course they try to make it sound benign, but the point is that they don't care about regular people, they don't care about us, at all. We are like chattel to them.

I think there is probably a certain amount of fear that if the masses were to wake up and realize who our real enemy is, their power and control would be at stake. I think that's why they want to crack down with strict authoritarianism and total control, over everything and everyone. A la Orwell's 1984.

As for the people in government or high places who help these elites, I can't say for sure but I think what's in it for them is money, a certain amount of power, prestige, etc. Sometimes people sell out. Especially unprincipled, unscrupulous people.

But I think it's deeper than that. From a Christian perspective, this is a spiritual war. As I'm sure you know, that is what we're reminded of, in Ephesians 6:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

I know it sounds hard to believe, but these people in the highest places are Luciferian. Which goes along with what the bible says, about the power structure of this world. (Which is temporary.)

I've only scraped the surface here, so much more can be said.

Last edited:
She has a nice voice!

Hi, sorry, I didn't realize there were replies on this thread, I didn't see the notifications for it.

What's in it for them? They want total control. They already have money, and although I'm sure they want to maintain their wealth, I don't think that is their primary motivation. These are corrupt, evil people. They don't think the same way you and I do.

There are well-researched documentaries showing that these globalist elites come from eugenicist backgrounds, and they believe in depopulation. They don't even hide that, some of them come right out and say it openly. Of course they try to make it sound benign, but the point is that they don't care about regular people, they don't care about us, at all. We are like chattel to them.

I think there is probably a certain amount of fear that if the masses were to wake up and realize who our real enemy is, their power and control would be at stake. I think that's why they want to crack down with strict authoritarianism and total control, over everything and everyone. A la Orwell's 1984.

As for the people in government or high places who help these elites, I can't say for sure but I think what's in it for them is money, a certain amount of power, prestige, etc. Sometimes people sell out. Especially unprincipled, unscrupulous people.

But I think it's deeper than that. From a Christian perspective, this is a spiritual war. As I'm sure you know, that is what we're reminded of, in Ephesians 6:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

I know it sounds hard to believe, but these people in the highest places are Luciferian. Which goes along with what the bible says, about the power structure of this world. (Which is temporary.)

I've only scraped the surface here, so much more can be said.
Agreed. This is what most people fail to comprehend, so they don’t understand what is happening. They believe the extreme wealthy are just like them. Clearly, they aren’t. They are evil and the have the power to impose their will.

Forum List

Back