More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
AzogtheDefiler
So you cannot find one post from me that is racist. So you lied.

I'm not gonna put you in position where I have to prove something to you because that then puts you in the position of power and that's not going to happen.

The game that white supremacists play is to present their point of view right up until it is a clearly racist statement. So they wont say "Blks are savages" but they will say "Well according to the FBI the crime rate for black ppl is......." they won't say "Blacks are dumb" but they will say "Well acoording to the stats the blk IQ is lower than ...."

They make these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that black folks are violent savages) but short of saying that, b4 you stop n wink at other white supremacists.

Secondly racism can't be proven to whites

Why ? Well a lot of reasons

Why ?

1. Whites benefit from racism.

This causes whites to turn a blind eye, to make excuses,

2. White people control the places that determine the truth
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, Facebook, Twitter, Penguin books, FBI, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.

They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own BET.

3. Prejudice is not logical.

That makes it hard to disprove logically.

It can be confirmed by facts (one black rapist) but never disproved (a thousand blk ppl who dont rape). It works in a part of the brain that deals with feeling, not thought.

Finally when you do find white people who believe in racism, they believe it not because they read it in a book, but usually came from them seeing family, friends or lovers subjected to racism.

But most of the time even then they will discount it for one or more of the reasons above.
You made the accusation and brought me into this. If you didn’t lie then we would not be having this discussion. Just admit your mistake and move on. Be a man.
No mistake. All white people are racist - white supremacists. All of them. White people who are married to black people. White people who have kids to blk ppl. White people who write books on racism. White people who do relief work in Africa. All of them.

That's what I said at the start. That's what I said when i joined USMB.
But you mentioned me specifically so to you I am more racist than most. Show me proof or admit you fucked up.

AzogtheDefiler
But you mentioned me specifically so to you I am more racist than most. Show me proof or admit you fucked up.

Do I think you are white supremacist ? Yes I do. But then again all white people are white supremacist ?

Why do I think this ?

Because I can't prove it.

But some one has to be a white supremacist.

It's like when money goes missing from a bank. All the workers are suspect. So all whites are suspect.

Last edited:
AzogtheDefiler

Do I think you are white supremacist ? Yes I do. But then again all white people are white supremacist ?

Why do I think this ?

It's like when money goes missing from a bank. All the workers are suspect. So all whites are suspect.
OK but in your example you would say all the workers are suspects, you would not specifically point to one or two as you did in your example. So you admit you fucked up. Cool.

AzogtheDefiler

Why do I think this ?

OK but in your example you would say all the workers are suspects, you would not specifically point to one or two as you did in your example. So you admit you fucked up. Cool.
I refer to my previous answer. I'm done on this. Go on you can have the last word.

AzogtheDefiler

Why do I think this ?

I refer to my previous answer. I'm done on this. Go on you can have the last word.
I accept your surrender

AzogtheDefiler
So you cannot find one post from me that is racist. So you lied.

I'm not gonna put you in position where I have to prove something to you because that then puts you in the position of power and that's not going to happen.

The game that white supremacists play is to present their point of view right up until it is a clearly racist statement. So they wont say "Blks are savages" but they will say "Well according to the FBI the crime rate for black ppl is......." they won't say "Blacks are dumb" but they will say "Well acoording to the stats the blk IQ is lower than ...."

They make these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that black folks are violent savages) but short of saying that, b4 you stop n wink at other white supremacists.

Secondly racism can't be proven to whites

Why ? Well a lot of reasons

Why ?

1. Whites benefit from racism.

This causes whites to turn a blind eye, to make excuses,

2. White people control the places that determine the truth
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, Facebook, Twitter, Penguin books, FBI, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.

They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own BET.

3. Prejudice is not logical.

That makes it hard to disprove logically.

It can be confirmed by facts (one black rapist) but never disproved (a thousand blk ppl who dont rape). It works in a part of the brain that deals with feeling, not thought.

Finally when you do find white people who believe in racism, they believe it not because they read it in a book, but usually came from them seeing family, friends or lovers subjected to racism.

But most of the time even then they will discount it for one or more of the reasons above.
You made the accusation and brought me into this. If you didn’t lie then we would not be having this discussion. Just admit your mistake and move on. Be a man.
No mistake. All white people are racist - white supremacists. All of them. White people who are married to black people. White people who have kids to blk ppl. White people who write books on racism. White people who do relief work in Africa. All of them.

That's what I said at the start. That's what I said when i joined USMB.

Well, Hell, then I guess it's time to just start wiping out you blue-gums then, ain't it?

Apparently, nothing whites can or will do will ever satisfy you, so we'll do nothing except begin a wholesale eradication of porch monkeys from society.

That work for you, you ignorant negro fuck?

Praise Jesus...

AzogtheDefiler

Why do I think this ?

Yeah, you're done with it because you're not man enough to admit what a complete fuck up you are...

AzogtheDefiler

Why do I think this ?

i suspect you are an absolute idiot .

200718012_527295048625826_424691858532383717_n.jpg

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
How do you spear someone's life? The cops shot him in the legs, "spearing" his life.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
They gave up? BTW, what does the Supreme Court have to do with your topic?

White man kills his family after being told by his father to "get a job"

Another White man kills his family

White ass kisser Kamala Harris hands Nina Simone's estate over to white people and makes sure her family have nothing

More trashy white female behaviour. Here we have white supremacist angry because a black woman got the last bottle of hennesy

Even more trashy white female behaviour. Drunk drugged white female arguing with mother calling the N word

White supremacist female tries to prevent black postmates driver from entering a building to deliver food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back