More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Reinking, the white supremacist who did a premeditated mass murder of Black people at a Waffle House, will NOT stand trial because they ruled he was mentally unstable. These white supremacists are on code

ec40d98d-8a84-4823-8e3d-92fb141a11ca-_LA55137.JPG

3.5 years later....

This how you deal with these racist white women. The sister was a bit extra emotional lol but hey sh*t, women be women, but all in all job well done

And trust me she'll (the white woman) will spin this story like sealybobo does and say "a pack of black people attacked me" this is what they do. They will always leave out the sh*t they do and say

Do you watch a show called I Survived? The ones that remind me of you are the white women who tell the story of how they were abducted and raped and they give great details of what all went down, what was said. It's so scary I can't believe these white women went through these ordeals and lived to tell the story.

They never mention race the entire story. In the end, if they caught the person who did it, they show a picture of the guy and what sentence he got. It's always just a little bit worse when I see the guy is a black guy who did it. Changes EVERYTHING. LOL. If it were a white rapist it wouldn't be so bad IMO.

What's wrong with these black men? What makes them want to go kidnap and rape a pretty white woman? Us white guys never do that to black women. Or I bet it is a very rare thing.

Do you watch a show called I Survived? The ones that remind me of you are the white women who tell the story of how they were abducted and raped and they give great details of what all went down, what was said. It's so scary I can't believe these white women went through these ordeals and lived to tell the story.

They never mention race the entire story. In the end, if they caught the person who did it, they show a picture of the guy and what sentence he got. It's always just a little bit worse when I see the guy is a black guy who did it. Changes EVERYTHING. LOL. If it were a white rapist it wouldn't be so bad IMO.

What's wrong with these black men? What makes them want to go kidnap and rape a pretty white woman? Us white guys never do that to black women. Or I bet it is a very rare thing.
That's because white guys are racist against black women and don't want to rape them.

I've never understood why Paul Essien titles his thread "TALES OF WHITE SUPREMACY AND WHITE PRIVILEGE". From what I see, he just cherry picks tragic stories of violent White men who kill their own families or other people regardless of race. The fantasies of WHITE SUPREMACY and WHITE PRIVILEGE are specifically about the victimization of Black people. It seems he is posting the wrong subject matter for the thread. Maybe he should retitle the thread "WHITE MEN WHO KILL FOLKS".

It's because Black women are ugly.

It's because Black women are ugly......unless they are mixed. The most beautiful Black women have some White in their family somewhere. We all know it's true.

It's because Black women are ugly.

It's because Black women are ugly......unless they are mixed. The most beautiful Black women have some White in their family somewhere. We all know it's true.
There's more to it. Black guys want to OWN a white woman. With white men and black women, already been there done that. lol

I think evolutionary speaking we tried it for a few centuries and didn't like it so it's not catching on. The saying once you go black you never go back? I've gone back.

There's more to it. Black guys want to OWN a white woman. With white men and black women, already been there done that. lol

I think evolutionary speaking we tried it for a few centuries and didn't like it so it's not catching on. The saying once you go black you never go back? I've gone back.
More racist bullshit from the brainless democrat hypocrite.

But Blacks can't be racist. They are simply reacting to the racism of Whites. (According to our Black experts on White racism at USMB)
But Blacks can't be racist. They are simply reacting to the racism of Whites. (According to our Black experts on White racism at USMB)
So black gangsters killing Latino Gangsters,Killing Asian Gangsters , Killing Italian Gangsters, Killing Jamaican gangsters is caused by the racism of whites people... got it

I've never understood why Paul Essien titles his thread "TALES OF WHITE SUPREMACY AND WHITE PRIVILEGE". From what I see, he just cherry picks tragic stories of violent White men who kill their own families or other people regardless of race. The fantasies of WHITE SUPREMACY and WHITE PRIVILEGE are specifically about the victimization of Black people. It seems he is posting the wrong subject matter for the thread. Maybe he should retitle the thread "WHITE MEN WHO KILL FOLKS".

How is it any different from your "Official Black Deaths Matter" thread?

How is it any different from your "Official Black Deaths Matter" thread?
Fairly obvious I thought. My thread documents the countless deaths of Black people, especially their kids, whose lives don't matter to Democrats, the Media or Race baiters like Al Sharpton. It is also an obvious jab at the fraudulent organization Black Lives Matter who never say a word about these deaths. Paul's thread claims to be about 'White Supremacy and White Privilege' but his posts are about violent White men who kill for a variety of reasons not related to White Supremacy or White privilege.

sealybobo
Do you watch a show called I Survived?

Nope.

sealybobo
The ones that remind me of you are the white women who tell the story of how they were abducted and raped and they give great details of what all went down, what was said. It's so scary I can't believe these white women went through these ordeals and lived to tell the story.

White women lie about black men raping them all the time.

1643934793275.png

And that's why you have this

1643934843515.png

1643934861070.png

But sexual deviants get smacks on the wrist in your culture.

1643934952124.png

Even last month that white women Author Alice Seebold lying about a black man raping her in 1982

1643935041461.png

Yeah that’s great Alice. Go sell more books

1643935121437.png

Do any of the people who screamed about Dave Chappelle and protested outside of Netflix last month have any plans to protest outside of Simon & Schuster for publishing Alice Sebold ?

The nerve of wrongly accusing a man of rape. Then profiting off of it by writing a book about it. Words fail me.

She (Alice Sebold) was a white woman who knew her word would be believed over a black man’s (Anthony Broadwater)

And rapists often have to be put away from general pop n in isolation for their own safety and that’s even for white rapists but he was a black man accused of raping of white woman ?

I wouldn’t put it past the guards to have had a “word” with the many white supremacist groups in prison about Broadwater..

Draw your own conclusion as to how that information would go down with the Aryan Brotherhood in the state pen.

Not that that bothers Alice Sebold. To this very day she is a rich successful author and this is her $6m SF home

1643935226195.png

.And this is the home Anthony Broadwater has to come bk to and live

1643935253307.png

And even though he got out….. he didn’t get to start over clean.

1) Almost no one would hire him.
2) Most professional licences were out of the question .
3) For the first 5 yrs he could not get public housing (just when he needs it the most)
4) He’ll never again get food stamps. And on and on.

And I haven’t even included the family that he lost, the career that he lost, the respect that he lost, his younger years that he lost, his mental wellbeing that he’s lost.

I hope there’s a special place in hell for Alice Sebold

This was a man who at the time of his conviction in 1982 was a 20 year old Marine for the USA army.

1643935292436.png

He had no previous convictions or criminal record. He was denied parole five times because he wouldn't admit to the crime and he passed 3 lie detector tests

None of that mattered

Alice Sebold identified him 5 months after the rape happened when she passed a random black man (Anthony Broadwater) on the street in 1981 and just said “that’s him” and the word of a white woman trumped everything.

So what’ll become of him ? We’ll he’s 61 now but we already know : Within 3 years there is a 70% chance he’ll be back in prison …..all for a crime he didn’t do.

But forty years later after Broadwater was convicted in 1982 Sebold comes out and says “Ooops sorry”

sealybobo
They never mention race the entire story. In the end,

I don't know this story but I have strong doubts about the truth. Let's be honest here. It's not super difficult for black men to bang white women. We don't have to rape them.

sealybobo
If they caught the person who did it, they show a picture of the guy and what sentence he got. It's always just a little bit worse when I see the guy is a black guy who did it. Changes EVERYTHING. LOL. If it were a white rapist it wouldn't be so bad IMO.

There’s no epidemic of strange black men raping white women and there never has been. For one thing, stranger rapes are the rare kind. Most people (be it women, men, or children) are raped by someone they know. As we know, white people tend to avoid knowing black people if they can. There are no black guys roving around white neighborhoods attacking only white women. It’s hard enough for black guys to “rove” white neighborhoods for good purposes, much less nefarious ones.

You claim a white rapist is not as bad as a black one ? That's as stupid as saying a white bullet that kills you is not as black one.

sealybobo
Do you watch a show called I Survived?

Nope.

sealybobo
The ones that remind me of you are the white women who tell the story of how they were abducted and raped and they give great details of what all went down, what was said. It's so scary I can't believe these white women went through these ordeals and lived to tell the story.

White women lie about black men raping them all the time.

View attachment 596663

And that's why you have this

View attachment 596665

View attachment 596666

But sexual deviants get smacks on the wrist in your culture.

View attachment 596668

Even last month that white women Author Alice Seebold lying about a black man raping her in 1982

View attachment 596669

Yeah that’s great Alice. Go sell more books

View attachment 596670

Do any of the people who screamed about Dave Chappelle and protested outside of Netflix last month have any plans to protest outside of Simon & Schuster for publishing Alice Sebold ?

The nerve of wrongly accusing a man of rape. Then profiting off of it by writing a book about it. Words fail me.

She (Alice Sebold) was a white woman who knew her word would be believed over a black man’s (Anthony Broadwater)

And rapists often have to be put away from general pop n in isolation for their own safety and that’s even for white rapists but he was a black man accused of raping of white woman ?

I wouldn’t put it past the guards to have had a “word” with the many white supremacist groups in prison about Broadwater..

Draw your own conclusion as to how that information would go down with the Aryan Brotherhood in the state pen.

Not that that bothers Alice Sebold. To this very day she is a rich successful author and this is her $6m SF home

View attachment 596671

.And this is the home Anthony Broadwater has to come bk to and live

View attachment 596672

And even though he got out….. he didn’t get to start over clean.

1) Almost no one would hire him.
2) Most professional licences were out of the question .
3) For the first 5 yrs he could not get public housing (just when he needs it the most)
4) He’ll never again get food stamps. And on and on.

And I haven’t even included the family that he lost, the career that he lost, the respect that he lost, his younger years that he lost, his mental wellbeing that he’s lost.

I hope there’s a special place in hell for Alice Sebold

This was a man who at the time of his conviction in 1982 was a 20 year old Marine for the USA army.

View attachment 596674

He had no previous convictions or criminal record. He was denied parole five times because he wouldn't admit to the crime and he passed 3 lie detector tests

None of that mattered

Alice Sebold identified him 5 months after the rape happened when she passed a random black man (Anthony Broadwater) on the street in 1981 and just said “that’s him” and the word of a white woman trumped everything.

So what’ll become of him ? We’ll he’s 61 now but we already know : Within 3 years there is a 70% chance he’ll be back in prison …..all for a crime he didn’t do.

But forty years later after Broadwater was convicted in 1982 Sebold comes out and says “Ooops sorry”

sealybobo
They never mention race the entire story. In the end,

I don't know this story but I have strong doubts about the truth. Let's be honest here. It's not super difficult for black men to bang white women. We don't have to rape them.

sealybobo
If they caught the person who did it, they show a picture of the guy and what sentence he got. It's always just a little bit worse when I see the guy is a black guy who did it. Changes EVERYTHING. LOL. If it were a white rapist it wouldn't be so bad IMO.

There’s no epidemic of strange black men raping white women and there never has been. For one thing, stranger rapes are the rare kind. Most people (be it women, men, or children) are raped by someone they know. As we know, white people tend to avoid knowing black people if they can. There are no black guys roving around white neighborhoods attacking only white women. It’s hard enough for black guys to “rove” white neighborhoods for good purposes, much less nefarious ones.

You claim a white rapist is not as bad as a black one ? That's as stupid as saying a white bullet that kills you is not as black one.
So these black men with sexual assault histories didn’t do it?

Those stories you posted don’t mean it doesn’t happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back