More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then you yourself, engaged in judging people based on color.
White people are the ones who judge on colour.

Black people have never apartheid white people.
Black people have never Jim crowed white people.

If we had a black hospital, we would not use white people as guinea pigs in our hospitals the way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.

If we had a black bank we would not redline white areas from credit, the way banks redline black areas from credit.

We would not poison the water supply in white areas, the way whites poison the water supply in black areas.

Black people could never treat white people, the way white people have treated black ppl. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

So you are admitting openly and directly, that you are no better.
Once again. We don't think like whites. We were have to prove that we are better than you and superior to you.
Why are majority of violent attacks from blacks against whites ??

I personally judge the individual

From a color perspective : it’s far more black on white than reverse

Sure. Because it would not be news and no one would be talking about it at all.
As happens all the time.
You know perfectly well that whenever black ppl do something wrong ?

Everyone hears about it.

If gang violence heats up in inner cities, for example ? Front-page news.
Unacceptably high dropout rates? Yep, you can read all about it.
Drugs, crime, out-of-wedlock childbirth? Yes, yes, and more yes.

The media never tire of bringing negativity when it comes to blk people. How you could believe that in a culture where white critique of black people is a daily, hourly, minute-by-minute pastime is beyond me

Funny how you suddenly changed the topic from how something happening to a white would be news, when I pointed out that your claim was nonsense.

All you lefties are now Wally.

1593988868334.png

Sure. Because it would not be news and no one would be talking about it at all.
As happens all the time.
You know perfectly well that whenever black ppl do something wrong ?

Everyone hears about it.

If gang violence heats up in inner cities, for example ? Front-page news.
Unacceptably high dropout rates? Yep, you can read all about it.
Drugs, crime, out-of-wedlock childbirth? Yes, yes, and more yes.

The media never tire of bringing negativity when it comes to blk people. How you could believe that in a culture where white critique of black people is a daily, hourly, minute-by-minute pastime is beyond me
Correll is your common white racist. Dumb as fuck and won't shut up.

On the rare occasions you actually try to defend your moronic positions, I crush you like a bug.

All you have, is crying "wacism" like a retarded child.

Fuck you.

Blacks play The Knockout Game where some white is picked at random for his skin color and sucker punched by a black.

I know what the knockout game is. It was amazing how white supremacists got a hard on for knockout games and the “oh how violent the blks are

But the knockout game was another tactic white supremacists use to disenfranchise, unemploy, incarcerate, and kill off as many blacks as possible. Because once you prove that a population (like ours) is more trouble than it’s worth, you can justify anything and everything that you do to them.

Look - White people know bands of black youth aren’t attacking them. White people are safer in black areas than black people who go into white areas

Black people know whites will bring the full weight of the law down on their heads if they mess with white people. That's why white people are not as afraid of black neighbor-hoods as they pretend to be:

They come to the hood on a regular basis to get their illegal drugs from those big, black, ‘scarey’ black drug dealers.

Several years ago a local TV station in Chicago was reporting on a ‘crack-down” on drug dealers and their customers and it was funny as H to see MOST of the customers on the black, gang-infested West Side were white people from the suburbs. The same ones who are soooo scared of poor degenerate black folks in the “hood.” (i really got a chuckle out of that one)

White people know exactly how racism works and what it means to be white, just like they know they can walk down the street in a black area at ten o’clock at night with Poopsie the poodle and most black people are NOT GOING TO MESS WITH THEM — because black people know better

White people know the police are going to come running to their aid if anything goes down at the hands of a black person. And the black criminals know that they will be hunted down like dogs if they touch a hair on those middle-class white folks heads.

The police will sweep in and shut down those corner drug markets and throw a whole lot of black folks (innocent and guilty) in jail over one white person being harmed.

Remember Chuck Stuart, the white male from Boston who accused a black male of carjacking him and killing his pregnant wife?

The Boston police stormed the black neighborhoods, breaking down doors and terrorizing black people over ONE WHITE FEMALE — only it turned out that Chuck Stuart killed his wife not some random black male

The reverse is true for black people in white areas — like Reneisha McBride who got shot in the face with a shotgun just for knocking on a white person’s LOCKED front door — which leads me to the logical conclusion that white people collectively present a far, far greater threat to black people than black people do to white people.

Most recently this has happened in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Cedric CJ Moore will soon be arrested by the police, if he hasn't already.
Ethan Hagler a 12 year old attacked by father of a family "Cedric CJ Moore" - BingiNews
Well I don't know the details of this case. I don't know if the black person was defending himself. I don't know and guess what ? Neither do you.

There is a difference between defending the whole race and defending yourself. Most white racist are defending all white people. They (if you have seen) make excuses for those that do wrong. Much of this comes from the idea or belief that one is talking about them.

Most blacks in here are not excusing the act of someone that does wrong, but are trying to defend themselves for being painted as the evil person that committed said crime.

But whites use suggestive advertising.

They show the pictures/videos and racist whites will draw their own inferences as to what they are looking at and assume that it is mostly blacks perpretrating this or other crimes.

It is like watching commericials about household cleaning products. One would assume that it was only women who did any household chores and cleaning.

And I know one thing. That black male will be punished heavy.

So how effective is racism when if you use it your gonna do 1 to 5 in shawshank ?

The biggest danger to whites in a low-income black area is the same danger that black people face in that area: economic crimes of opportunity by poor young black people, meaning if you find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time, you look like you have something worth stealing, you will get ripped off whether you are black or white–if that criminal thinks he can get away with it.

Last edited:
Blacks play The Knockout Game where some white is picked at random for his skin color and sucker punched by a black.

I know what the knockout game is. It was amazing how white supremacists got a hard on for knockout games and the “oh how violent the blks are

But the knockout game was another tactic white supremacists use to disenfranchise, unemploy, incarcerate, and kill off as many blacks as possible. Because once you prove that a population (like ours) is more trouble than it’s worth, you can justify anything and everything that you do to them.

That the actual actions of some of your people, looked bad for your people as a group, will happen, and is not because of any WS plot.

We are not trying to "Do" anything to you. Try to be less crazy.

A lot of people need to be ignored. Paul Essien is the latest to go on my lengthy list.

ciao brutto

Go from the presence of a foolish man. - The Holy Bible

I hold many Blacks in high regard
I consider MLK one of the greatest people to have ever lived !!! His speeches are unparalleled

Look - White people know bands of black youth aren’t attacking them. White people are safer in black areas than black people who go into white areas

Black people know whites will bring the full weight of the law down on their heads if they mess with white people. That's why white people are not as afraid of black neighbor-hoods as they pretend to be:

They come to the hood on a regular basis to get their illegal drugs from those big, black, ‘scarey’ black drug dealers.

Several years ago a local TV station in Chicago was reporting on a ‘crack-down” on drug dealers and their customers and it was funny as H to see MOST of the customers on the black, gang-infested West Side were white people from the suburbs. The same ones who are soooo scared of poor degenerate black folks in the “hood.” (i really got a chuckle out of that one)

White people know exactly how racism works and what it means to be white, just like they know they can walk down the street in a black area at ten o’clock at night with Poopsie the poodle and most black people are NOT GOING TO MESS WITH THEM — because black people know better

White people know the police are going to come running to their aid if anything goes down at the hands of a black person. And the black criminals know that they will be hunted down like dogs if they touch a hair on those middle-class white folks heads.

The police will sweep in and shut down those corner drug markets and throw a whole lot of black folks (innocent and guilty) in jail over one white person being harmed.

Remember Chuck Stuart, the white male from Boston who accused a black male of carjacking him and killing his pregnant wife?

The Boston police stormed the black neighborhoods, breaking down doors and terrorizing black people over ONE WHITE FEMALE — only it turned out that Chuck Stuart killed his wife not some random black male

The reverse is true for black people in white areas — like Reneisha McBride who got shot in the face with a shotgun just for knocking on a white person’s LOCKED front door — which leads me to the logical conclusion that white people collectively present a far, far greater threat to black people than black people do to white people.

Most recently this has happened in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Cedric CJ Moore will soon be arrested by the police, if he hasn't already.
Ethan Hagler a 12 year old attacked by father of a family "Cedric CJ Moore" - BingiNews
Well I don't know the details of this case. I don't know if the black person was defending himself. I don't know and guess what ? Neither do you.

There is a difference between defending the whole race and defending yourself. Most white racist are defending all white people. They (if you have seen) make excuses for those that do wrong. Much of this comes from the idea or belief that one is talking about them.

Most blacks in here are not excusing the act of someone that does wrong, but are trying to defend themselves for being painted as the evil person that committed said crime.

But whites use suggestive advertising.

They show the pictures/videos and racist whites will draw their own inferences as to what they are looking at and assume that it is mostly blacks perpretrating this or other crimes.

It is like watching commericials about household cleaning products. One would assume that it was only women who did any household chores and cleaning.

And I know one thing. That black male will be punished heavy.

So how effective is racism when if you use it your gonna do 1 to 5 in shawshank ?

The biggest danger to whites in a low-income black area is the same danger that black people face in that area: economic crimes of opportunity by poor young black people, meaning if you find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time, you look like you have something worth stealing, you will get ripped off whether you are black or white–if that criminal thinks he can get away with it.
Bullshit. IM2 blames all the woes of black people on whites.

Armed black men march on stone mountain in Georgia on the 4th of July.

All of us should be mobilized like this. We need more black ppl doing their the 2nd amendment rights

Black ppl were calling out all these cowardly white supremacist groups who like to sneak around doing ambush attacks on black people, black children and black women.

White supremacists talk all this toug talk about race war. So where were you Proud boys ? Boogaloo boys ? And bear in mind white supremacists come out on Stone mountain every 4th of July.

But not this weekend.

White supremacists are cowards.

And then you yourself, engaged in judging people based on color.
White people are the ones who judge on colour.

Black people have never apartheid white people.
Black people have never Jim crowed white people.

If we had a black hospital, we would not use white people as guinea pigs in our hospitals the way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.

If we had a black bank we would not redline white areas from credit, the way banks redline black areas from credit.

We would not poison the water supply in white areas, the way whites poison the water supply in black areas.

Black people could never treat white people, the way white people have treated black ppl. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

So you are admitting openly and directly, that you are no better.
Once again. We don't think like whites. We were have to prove that we are better than you and superior to you.
Why are majority of violent attacks from blacks against whites ??

I personally judge the individual

From a color perspective : it’s far more black on white than reverse
Your first sentence is a lie. In fact your post is a lie.

The majority of violent attacks are intra-racial.

Armed black men march on stone mountain in Georgia on the 4th of July.

All of us should be mobilized like this. We need more black ppl doing their the 2nd amendment rights

Black ppl were calling out all these cowardly white supremacist groups who like to sneak around doing ambush attacks on black people, black children and black women.

White supremacists talk all this toug talk about race war. So where were you Proud boys ? Boogaloo boys ? And bear in mind white supremacists come out on Stone mountain every 4th of July.

But not this weekend.

White supremacists are cowards.

Damn skippy. They had their chance to dance and the pussies were online talking racist bullshit.

Don't talk bout it, be bout it.

1594422495287.png

Booker T Washington is another great man who should have statutes
No, he shouldn't. But it is expected that a white person like you would support a black man that said just be quiet and take it.

“It seems to me,” said Booker T.,

“It shows a mighty lot of cheek

To study chemistry and Greek

When Mister Charlie needs a hand

To hoe the cotton on his land,

And when Miss Ann looks for a cook,

Why stick your nose inside a book?”

“I don’t agree,” said W.E.B.,

“If I should have the drive to seek

Knowledge of chemistry or Greek,

I’ll do it. Charles and Miss can look

Another place for hand or cook.

Some men rejoice in skill of hand,

And some in cultivating land,

But there are others who maintain

The right to cultivate the brain.”

“It seems to me,” said Booker T.,

“That all you folks have missed the boat

Who shout about the right to vote,

And spend vain days and sleepless nights

In uproar over civil rights.

Just keep your mouths shut, do not grouse,

But work, and save, and buy a house.”

“I don’t agree,” said W.E.B.,

“For what can property avail

If dignity and justice fail.

Unless you help to make the laws,

They’ll steal your house with trumped-up clause.

A rope’s as tight, a fire as hot,

No matter how much cash you’ve got.

Speak soft, and try your little plan,

But as for me, I’ll be a man.”

“It seems to me,” said Booker T.—

“I don’t agree,”

Said W.E.B.

Booker T. and W.E.B., By Dudley Randall

Last edited:
I hold many Blacks in high regard
I consider MLK one of the greatest people to have ever lived !!! His speeches are unparalleled
And just how many speeches of his have you heard?

Bet you didn't hear this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back