More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your chart is inaccurate.

How many black men are in prison across America compared to the total black population? Riddle everyone that.

BLM is protesting to get police who kill to stand trial just like everybody else.

Blacks resist arrest at alarming rates thanks to hand-wringing Leftists and black agitators who scream "racism" day in and day out. So when a black starts fighting or tries to grab a police officer's gun, he's not supposed to shoot back or fight back? What does he do, yell "Time out"?

The incompetent idiot who killed Floyd is sitting in jail, awaiting trial for murder. Just like everybody else would, IF they could be apprehended. In Chicago, 70% of murders of blacks are unsolved. You don't care about that, not one whit. You can't name the black child who was recently shot by black thugs. You can't name one white who has been mercilessly tortured and murdered by blacks. You can't name the white victim of three black thugs who robbed her of $85 tip money and then shot her in the back with a 12 gauge shotgun. They were out on bail for 7 years awaiting trial for murder. I still can't find any more information on these lousy murderers, not that you give a shit.
IM2 and other black posters will make excuses for more blacks in prison by saying whites will not be incarcerated for the same crimes. Many times it isn’t an equal comparison. A multiple offender will get a harsher punishment. You can’t compare what a judge in one town will do with a judge from somewhere else. I think all criminals should be punished. Too many posters ignore it when someone says quit committing crimes to avoid prison. Period.

Andylusion
Stop. Martin Luther King Jr said the following:
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Yeah and white people killed him

Andylusion
If I said that the people who robbed my house 10 years ago, were black, and therefore you being black are a thief and a robber.

Wasn't it you who said

you can't hurt us

Black people don't have to go back ten years to think of the last time a white person pissed them off. But here you are devastated over a black man who robbed your house ten years ago.

Way to dodge his point. Guess you couldn't refute it, so you had to run away from it.

Andylusion
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Andylusion
If I said that the people who robbed my house 10 years ago, were black, and therefore you being black are a thief and a robber.

Wasn't it you who said

you can't hurt us

Black people don't have to go back ten years to think of the last time a white person pissed them off. But here you are devastated over a black man who robbed your house ten years ago.

Andylusion
Don't you believe that people should be judged for the content of their character, not the color of their skin?

Haven't you been watching the global news and the practical civil war that the USA have been in the past few weeks ?

We (black people) are the ones fighting in the streets for people to be judged for the content of their character.

We are the ones fighting not to be judged by the color their skin.

We are the ones who trying to set the record straight

And we have been doing this for 400 years.

Black people have never practised systematic racism to whites and if I'm wrong then name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do ?

For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Andylusion
Why do you think I have to answer for things that happened 50 years or more before I was born, from people whom I am not related to, whom I have no connection to... simply because I am white?

Who is making you answer for things that happened 50 years ago. If it don't apply to you, then why are you getting defensive ? You don't offended by things that don't apply to you

Also notice the double standard

When whites do something bad like lynchings and hangings ? You complain that was years ago and you had nothing to do it.

But if whites do some thing good like an invention ? All of sudden there will be no complaints that there happened years ago. There will be no "O but that happened b4 I was born" All of a sudden history matters. And lets talk about Tesla and Edison and Alexander Graham Bell

I've never promoted the idea of white people feeling guilty. It is completely in your head. It's a big impotent rage party going on inside of you.

Andylusion
We said we don't support lynchings.

Yeah you do. Trayvon was a thug. Eric Garner was thug. Mike Brown was thug. Freddie Grey was a thug. George Floyd was a thug

You will always support the police lynching blk people. That's part and parcel of being a white supremacist.

Andylusion
Why are you judging us based on our color, instead of our character, when you yourself would not want yourself judged on your color instead of your character?

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence (education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war)

We do not have a system that allows us to mistreat people based on color.

And then you yourself, engaged in judging people based on color.

So you are admitting openly and directly, that you are no better.

Did you have anything else to add?

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
Most people killed by cops are whites !!
Most blacks that are killed are armed
Look at the facts !!

You can't spell liberal without LIE. It's all they do is lie, constantly, while calling YOU a liar.
"Depending on what the meaning of 'is' is."

White people are the ones who judge on colour.

Black people have never apartheid white people.
Black people have never Jim crowed white people.

If we had a black hospital, we would not use white people as guinea pigs in our hospitals the way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.

If we had a black bank we would not redline white areas from credit, the way banks redline black areas from credit.

We would not poison the water supply in white areas, the way whites poison the water supply in black areas.

Black people could never treat white people, the way white people have treated black ppl. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

Once again. We don't think like whites. We were have to prove that we are better than you and superior to you.

How many black men are in prison across America compared to the total black population? Riddle everyone that.

BLM is protesting to get police who kill to stand trial just like everybody else.

Blacks resist arrest at alarming rates thanks to hand-wringing Leftists and black agitators who scream "racism" day in and day out. So when a black starts fighting or tries to grab a police officer's gun, he's not supposed to shoot back or fight back? What does he do, yell "Time out"?

The incompetent idiot who killed Floyd is sitting in jail, awaiting trial for murder. Just like everybody else would, IF they could be apprehended. In Chicago, 70% of murders of blacks are unsolved. You don't care about that, not one whit. You can't name the black child who was recently shot by black thugs. You can't name one white who has been mercilessly tortured and murdered by blacks. You can't name the white victim of three black thugs who robbed her of $85 tip money and then shot her in the back with a 12 gauge shotgun. They were out on bail for 7 years awaiting trial for murder. I still can't find any more information on these lousy murderers, not that you give a shit.
Lol! We know there is proven rampant racism in criminal justice. So your first sentence shows that you're ignorant and the rest of your post validates that conclusion. We live in a nation called America, not one called Chicago.

Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities In America 2020

Chicago ain't on this list.

Lol! We know there is proven rampant racism in criminal justice. ....

lol!!!! Wacism?! What a shocker.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

Whites don't have preference in our society. Your statement is idiocy.

My GOD, the lack of self awareness is beyond epic.
At worst, the negative ways blacks judge whites is by name calling.

You and Andylusion are thinking that we think like you.

If a black cop killed a white kid.

You won't find me one forum, one message board, one blog, one website on the internet where black people as a group are acting like amateur Kojak's and Columbo's "But he attacked the cop. He was a thug and look at his criminal record and stand your ground, and white crime stats and he was from single parent in white community"

My GOD, the lack of self awareness is beyond epic.
At worst, the negative ways blacks judge whites is by name calling.

You and Andylusion are thinking that we think like you.

If a black cop killed a white kid.

You won't find me one forum, one message board, one blog, one website on the internet where black people as a group are acting like amateur Kojak's and Columbo's "But he attacked the cop. He was a thug and look at his criminal record and stand your ground, and white crime stats and he was from single parent in white community"

Sure. Because it would not be news and no one would be talking about it at all.

As happens all the time.

As happens all the time.
You know perfectly well that whenever black ppl do something wrong ?

Everyone hears about it.

If gang violence heats up in inner cities, for example ? Front-page news.
Unacceptably high dropout rates? Yep, you can read all about it.
Drugs, crime, out-of-wedlock childbirth? Yes, yes, and more yes.

The media never tire of bringing negativity when it comes to blk people. How you could believe that in a culture where white critique of black people is a daily, hourly, minute-by-minute pastime is beyond me

As happens all the time.
You know perfectly well that whenever black ppl do something wrong ?

Everyone hears about it.

If gang violence heats up in inner cities, for example ? Front-page news.
Unacceptably high dropout rates? Yep, you can read all about it.
Drugs, crime, out-of-wedlock childbirth? Yes, yes, and more yes.

The media never tire of bringing negativity when it comes to blk people. How you could believe that in a culture where white critique of black people is a daily, hourly, minute-by-minute pastime is beyond me
Correll is your common white racist. Dumb as fuck and won't shut up.

Andylusion

Andylusion

Wasn't it you who said

you can't hurt us

Andylusion
Don't you believe that people should be judged for the content of their character, not the color of their skin?

Haven't you been watching the global news and the practical civil war that the USA have been in the past few weeks ?

We (black people) are the ones fighting in the streets for people to be judged for the content of their character.

We are the ones fighting not to be judged by the color their skin.

We are the ones who trying to set the record straight

And we have been doing this for 400 years.

Black people have never practised systematic racism to whites and if I'm wrong then name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do ?

For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Andylusion
Why do you think I have to answer for things that happened 50 years or more before I was born, from people whom I am not related to, whom I have no connection to... simply because I am white?

Who is making you answer for things that happened 50 years ago. If it don't apply to you, then why are you getting defensive ? You don't offended by things that don't apply to you

Also notice the double standard

When whites do something bad like lynchings and hangings ? You complain that was years ago and you had nothing to do it.

But if whites do some thing good like an invention ? All of sudden there will be no complaints that there happened years ago. There will be no "O but that happened b4 I was born" All of a sudden history matters. And lets talk about Tesla and Edison and Alexander Graham Bell

I've never promoted the idea of white people feeling guilty. It is completely in your head. It's a big impotent rage party going on inside of you.

Andylusion
We said we don't support lynchings.

Yeah you do. Trayvon was a thug. Eric Garner was thug. Mike Brown was thug. Freddie Grey was a thug. George Floyd was a thug

You will always support the police lynching blk people. That's part and parcel of being a white supremacist.

Andylusion
Why are you judging us based on our color, instead of our character, when you yourself would not want yourself judged on your color instead of your character?

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence (education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war)

We do not have a system that allows us to mistreat people based on color.

Did you have anything else to add?
You misuse Kings words to defend a racist agenda that judges by the color of skin and not the content of their character. You only quote King because Paul's argument is right and you know it. If you were about King, you would not be employing excuses and whataboutism.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
Most people killed by cops are whites !!
Most blacks that are killed are armed
Look at the facts !!
We have.

Blacks play The Knockout Game where some white is picked at random for his skin color and sucker punched by a black. Most recently this has happened in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
Cedric CJ Moore will soon be arrested by the police, if he hasn't already.
Ethan Hagler a 12 year old attacked by father of a family "Cedric CJ Moore" - BingiNews

Black people have never apartheid (sic) white people.
Black people have never Jim crowed (sic) white people.

Your command of the English language clearly shows your superiority to whites.

If we had a black hospital, we would not use white people as guinea pigs in our hospitals the way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.[/QUTE]

Where have blacks been used as "guinea pigs" recently? Name the hospital and the victims.
Don't bring up the despicable treatment of blacks from a previous generation. You are using present tense.

If we had a black bank we would not redline white areas from credit, the way banks redline black areas from credit.

That is illegal and any bank discriminating as you claim would be prosecuted and fined heavily. Please stop lying.

We would not poison the water supply in white areas, the way whites poison the water supply in black areas.

Name the water supply that has been poisoned.

Black people could never treat white people, the way white people have treated black ppl. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

Once again. We don't think like whites. We were have to prove that we are better than you and superior to you.

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and other racist Democrats, pandering to blacks in America put Ashanti shawls around their necks. The Ashanti were black slave traders in Africa. Obviously the Democrats didn't do their homework and they SHOULD BE embarrassed at their ignorance and kneeling in disrespect of the American flag, to which all of us have pledged allegiance. Only Democrats didn't really mean it.

The "heart" blacks have is reflected in:
1. Their overwhelming numbers in prisons across America
2. Their overwhelming numbers of unwed mothers raising black children without fathers
3. Their looting and arson.

THAT'S the "heart" many blacks have. Not all, but entirely too many. When have we seen one black person trying to turn back the rioters? When!!! Post that instead of nonsense and lies.

Black people have never apartheid white people.
Black people have never Jim crowed white people.

If we had a black hospital, we would not use white people as guinea pigs in our hospitals the way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.

Where is all this stuff happening against black people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back