More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Table of killed by race.jpg

Sad that you do not give a shit about the 10000 blacks murdered in shitcago by other blacks
How does a black person killing another black person in Chicago affect white people ?

But I'm supposed to believe that you care about black people in chicago ?
Crime effects everyone kid, pretty sad also that you do not see people just black and white people.

You burn any targets today

So in your sad world the black people killed by other black people have no white friends
You don't care if black people killing black people. Just stop.
Yes I do

Perhaps you do not care

When we eventually change the subject to inner city black or black violence and we start telling you some of the things that need to be done to solve the problem, I bet you will argue with us at every turn and you will not want to do what is necessary.

One thing we will ask is for you to open a business in the hood. When economic opportunities are available crime goes down.

Currently we are asking your 99% white companies to start hiring a few blacks and even that you guys object to. You cry that the more qualified white man is getting screwed so a dumb woman or black can get the job. No bias there.

No it is not.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600).

Your chart is inaccurate.

BLM is protesting to get police who kill to stand trial just like everybody else.

So in your sad world the black people killed by other black people have no white friends
Yes I do

Perhaps you do not care

When we eventually change the subject to inner city black or black violence and we start telling you some of the things that need to be done to solve the problem, I bet you will argue with us at every turn and you will not want to do what is necessary.

One thing we will ask is for you to open a business in the hood. When economic opportunities are available crime goes down.

Currently we are asking your 99% white companies to start hiring a few blacks and even that you guys object to. You cry that the more qualified white man is getting screwed so a dumb woman or black can get the job. No bias there.

Dude they burn black businesses as well...................

They like the smell of death

It's coming sooner rather than later

Yes I do

Perhaps you do not care

Are more blk people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes

But that would have been true 100 years ago.

But would have that have excused the lynchings and the KKK etc killing and harming black people ?

Have you burned any stores today................yet?

sealybobo
I don't know how you deal with people like these righties on USMB. They don't get it.

They do get it. Andylusion Correll MizMolly harmonica trust me they get it 100%.

But the question that needs to be asked is this

Why should whites give up racism ?

It's actually very understandable why they think the way they do. People will always want to cling to racially unequal systems if their on the right side of those systems. Doing so isn’t irrational at all when you’re on top of the social structure. It makes quite a bit of sense.

So I fully understand why they think the way they do and why they go out of there way to justify that system

White supremacists aren't stupid. These are people who can get the bones of dinosaur millions of years old and tell you what it had for breakfast

Mainstream media presents white supremacists like this

and this

Barely literate, uneducated hilly billy-ish

The problem is by showing racists as half wits, buffoons who "don't get it" then what does that make black people who they dominated, mistreated and abused for centuries ?

That's why I don't say "They don't get it" after all this post I created here has tons of examples of systematic racism. IM2 also has given plenty examples. So they don't think the way they do because of lack of knowldege. They know black people get screwed but they convince themselves that black people are screwed up anyway.

Racism at the systemic level has served the interests of white people as white people in a system where being white has mattered and yeah sure, you still have poor whites. But in a society where whiteness has been given priority status — as a favored caste — those other things will seem irrelevant in the face of it.

You are obsessed with acting like all or most whites are racists. There are probably less racist whites than you care to admit. Yes, racism still exists. This does not mean most whites dont want equality. You and IM2 think its okay for yourselves to tell whites what they are, how they act, what to do and not to do. You say until we are black, we have no right to talk about blacks. Quit making every argument about hundreds of years of history. It isn't white people history. It is history about some people who were white. There is a difference. Not many whites deny the horrid treatment of blacks. Most wish it had never happened. Racism won't end, not only until the white racists are extinct, but also not until the racist blacks quit broad brushing whites quit calling us racists because we have differences in opinions.

Yes I do

Perhaps you do not care

Are more blk people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes

But that would have been true 100 years ago.

But would have that have excused the lynchings and the KKK etc killing and harming black people ?

No. And no one is excusing any of that. That's like saying, some people were raped, so are you excusing rape? No. Dumb question.

The point that we are making is two fold.

You have a narrative that there are squads of police (many of whom are minorities and blacks), that are walking around killing blacks randomly, and that people are terrified to go outside because of the police, and that the biggest source of dead black people is from whites or police.

This was summed up by the post from I believe Lebron James crying about going outside and being harassed by police all the time.

Problem is, it's not true. You have a better chance of being struck by lighting than killed by a police office. And the fact is, a black is more likely to be killed in a homicide, and that homicide is more likely to be by an other black.

You can look it up yourself.

Number 4 on the list, is homicide for blacks, and isn't even on the list for whites.

So what we have established conclusively, is that black people, the biggest threat is not police, and not white people... it is being murdered by other black people.

And how do you stop that? With the very people that you are kicking out of your communities, namely the police.

If you want to reduce black people being killed, and the number one source of black people being killed is criminals, then you should be against criminals, not defending them.

You should be in favor of the police, not trying to defund the police.

Trayvon was a criminal. This isn't debatable. It's a fact. Floyd was a criminal. Fact. Most of the people killed by police were all criminals. You can go read their history, and read what they were doing, and see what happened. If you attack an officer, you are a criminal. If you take an officers weapon, and try to fire that weapon at him, you are a criminal.

Police didn't just show up where Floyd was randomly, and then knee him into the ground. They were called their by law abiding citizens, because Floyd engaged in a criminal action.

That's a fact. Not up for debate. Police are not just randomly walking around killing people.

And here's the problem. People on the left, claim that they are care about black lives. That's what "Black Lives Matter" is supposed to mean. But that don't.

If you did, you wouldn't be against the police. Because when you attack police, the police pull back, and black people kill each other.

We've seen this over and over now. They even have a name for it.... "The Ferguson Effect".

You attack police, the police pull back, and crime, rape, murder all go up. And who is harmed? Black people.

So they don't care about black lives. That's just a fact. They don't.

Andylusion
No. And no one is excusing any of that. That's like saying, some people were raped, so are you excusing rape? No. Dumb question.

It's easy to say the KKK lynchings of black people are wrong in 2020. But what was said and done in 1920 ? Because white supremacists used the same arguments to justify the lynchings of black people in 1920 that white supremacists use today

In 1920 crowds of hundreds to thousands of whites in the south watched in amusement as young black men (some no older than 12 years old) were beaten, hung and set on fire alive.

And by the way most of the people who were lynched were black business owners. Black people who thought of as too uppity. Black people who were thought to not know their place. They had the same reaction of emotionalism you had towards your black boss. Some of them were also guilty of stealing items such as a muffin or a loaf of bread to feed their family.

Not an isolated incident but one that occurred thousands of times but not recorded by the law or history books, which by the way were written by the very white men who hung those men and children.

Andylusion
You have a narrative that there are squads of police (many of whom are minorities and blacks), that are walking around killing blacks randomly, and that people are terrified to go outside because of the police, and that the biggest source of dead black people is from whites or police.

Well here's the thing. You'd agree that

Andylusion
No. And no one is excusing any of that.

But the fact is more black people were killed by the police in 2015 than were killed in 1890

And I've never said that squads of police are walking round killing black people.

You said that. Not me.

I'm saying that law enforcement has been infiltrated by white supremacist from top to bottom.

67664284_101835354505133_4541027905123123200_n.jpg

And this is not just me saying this. This coming from the FBI

Andylusion
Problem is, it's not true. You have a better chance of being struck by lighting than killed by a police officer.

A unarmed black person is shot or killed by armed security person or vigilante killing once every 28 hours.

George Floyd is just what made the papers. His case is hardly the worst nor the only one to get protests.

Now I think we can both agree that black people are not hit by lighting every 27 hours.

But let's cut them some slack. Let's say it's every 48 hours. Actually let's say every it's 200 hours even then your argument would be false, as black people ain't struck by lighting every 200 hours.

Lighting kills 49 people per year.

You do the math.

Andylusion
And the fact is, a black is more likely to be killed in a homicide, and that homicide is more likely to be by an other black.

This argument is like telling a centre for breast cancer "Don't worry about breast cancer. All research should be stopped and focus should be on Lung cancer because that's the biggest cancer killer"

And why don't whites use that same argument on themselves ?

Why were whites worrying and upset about 9-11 ? More white ppl were been killed by white people than Muslims that year.

The police are held to higher standard. It's like a doctor walking into late into surgery or teacher at school late for their class telling their patients and school children

"Well some of you are late too"

You would not take that seriously from a teacher or Doctor. And I don't that excuse from the police.

Even if the blk crime rate is zero then it will be “It is only that way because you guys have less population blah blah blah” It's like wack a mole with you;

Andylusion
So what we have established conclusively, is that black people, the biggest threat is not police, and not white people... it is being murdered by other black people.

Crime is mostly intra-racial. That means there will always be more black-on-black crime than white-on-black crime. The same way most whites will murder whites.

Also your argument makes the worth of black life conditional. Conditional on good behaviour, like low crime rates. Once blacks get black-on-black crime under control, then they can act as if their lives matter.

Meanwhile the worth of white life is as not being conditional.

No-one belittled those white kids who were killed in the Sandy Hook school shooting by Adam Lanza.

No one belittled the Aurora theater shooting of white people by white psychopath, James Eagan Holmes.

No one belittled the whites who died in 9-11.

The real problem with the Black-on-Black crime argument is that it treats Blacks as if they are all appendages of the same massive animal.

“That dog needs to get his own tail untangled from the fence before he tries to chase that burglar” is a statement that makes sense, because the tail and the rest of the dog are all one entity.

On the other hand, if I said, “This pack of wolves needs to wait until NONE of the wolves are injured before they hunt for food” it would be illogical. What’s to stop the uninjured wolves from hunting for food for the pack while the injured wolves are recovering?

In one case you are talking about a single entity, in the other you are talking about a group. Black people are a group not a single monolith.

Saying, Black people need to do A before they can do B is stupid. Why can’t they do both? The sequential nature of the argument is false. You don’t have to do one BEFORE you do the other.

Blacks are individuals, and while some are addressing one problem, other’s can be addressing another.

The argument falls on its face on the grounds mere stupidity.

But I guess white people are the only people in America, that can be outraged about more than one tragedy, within their own racial group.

Andylusion
And how do you stop that? With the very people that you are kicking out of your communities, namely the police. You should be in favor of the police, not trying to defund the police.

I have no problem with the police. It's the white supremacist in the police who need to be kicked out. The police are the enforcement arm of white supremacy and law enforcement has been infested by white supremacists and nothing has been done to root them out.

That's why all the madness and rioting on the streets is happening.

There are white supremacist beat cops, sergeants, captains, police chiefs and prosecutors who are using sheriff departments as havens and nests were white supremacist can be hired to kill black ppl and the white supremacist district attorney will back them up on it.

Michael A. Wood Jr was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or how white cop Adrian Schoolcraft logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

I could go on.

But if you want to act like a 10 naive year kid and swallow everything the police tell you about crime stats that's on you.

Andylusion
Trayvon was a criminal. This isn't debatable. It's a fact. Floyd was a criminal. Fact. Most of the people killed by police were all criminals. You can go read their history, and read what they were doing, and see what happened. If you attack an officer, you are a criminal. If you take an officers weapon, and try to fire that weapon at him, you are a criminal.

They both died because of systematic white supremacy.

Andylusion
Police didn't just show up where Floyd was randomly, and then knee him into the ground. They were called their by law abiding citizens, because Floyd engaged in a criminal action.
That's a fact. Not up for debate. Police are not just randomly walking around killing people.

He died because of systematic white supremacy

Andylusion
And here's the problem. People on the left, claim that they are care about black lives. That's what "Black Lives Matter" is supposed to mean. But that don't. If you did, you wouldn't be against the police.

Once again - I'm not against the police and I don't think anyone is. I'm against the white supremacists in law enforcement who abuse their power by killing or harming unarmed black people.

Andylusion
Because when you attack police

Meanwhile a white 18 year old teen, not only attacks a white cop, he takes one if the cops gun and fires it off and still survives.

This white man was tazed 7 times and no one thought to shoot him out of “fear for their lives”

Every “scary” black criminal argument white supremacist use as a reason for white officers to shoot black ppl not doing anything get's debunked in this video.

Andylusion
the police pull back, and black people kill each other. We've seen this over and over now.

Just like a horse - I can only lead you to the water but I can’t make you drink and white America is getting real thirsty.

This thirst must be what is driving the continued delusion that they are not complicit in the problem of race in the USA. They're still trying to find more ways (statistically) to validate their “fear-mongering, deep-seated marginalization” of black people.

Last edited:
Andylusion

It's easy to say the KKK lynchings of black people are wrong in 2020. But what was said and done in 1920 ? Because white supremacists used the same arguments to justify the lynchings of black people in 1920 that white supremacists use today

In 1920 crowds of hundreds to thousands of whites in the south watched in amusement as young black men (some no older than 12 years old) were beaten, hung and set on fire alive.

And by the way most of the people who were lynched were black business owners. Black people who thought of as too uppity. Black people who were thought to not know their place. They had the same reaction of emotionalism you had towards your black boss. Some of them were also guilty of stealing items such as a muffin or a loaf of bread to feed their family.

Not an isolated incident but one that occurred thousands of times but not recorded by the law or history books, which by the way were written by the very white men who hung those men and children.

Andylusion

Well here's the thing. You'd agree that

Andylusion
No. And no one is excusing any of that.

But the fact is more black people were killed by the police in 2015 than were killed in 1890

And I've never said that squads of police are walking round killing black people.

You said that. Not me.

I'm saying that law enforcement has been infiltrated by white supremacist from top to bottom.

67664284_101835354505133_4541027905123123200_n.jpg

And this is not just me saying this. This coming from the FBI

Andylusion
Problem is, it's not true. You have a better chance of being struck by lighting than killed by a police officer.

A unarmed black person is shot or killed by armed security person or vigilante killing once every 28 hours.

George Floyd is just what made the papers. His case is hardly the worst nor the only one to get protests.

Now I think we can both agree that black people are not hit by lighting every 27 hours.

But let's cut them some slack. Let's say it's every 48 hours. Actually let's say every it's 200 hours even then your argument would be false, as black people ain't struck by lighting every 200 hours.

Lighting kills 49 people per year.

You do the math.

Andylusion
And the fact is, a black is more likely to be killed in a homicide, and that homicide is more likely to be by an other black.

This argument is like telling a centre for breast cancer "Don't worry about breast cancer. All research should be stopped and focus should be on Lung cancer because that's the biggest cancer killer"

And why don't whites use that same argument on themselves ?

Why were whites worrying and upset about 9-11 ? More white ppl were been killed by white people than Muslims that year.

The police are held to higher standard. It's like a doctor walking into late into surgery or teacher at school late for their class telling their patients and school children

"Well some of you are late too"

You would not take that seriously from a teacher or Doctor. And I don't that excuse from the police.

Even if the blk crime rate is zero then it will be “It is only that way because you guys have less population blah blah blah” It's like wack a mole with you;

Andylusion

Crime is mostly intra-racial. That means there will always be more black-on-black crime than white-on-black crime. The same way most whites will murder whites.

Also your argument makes the worth of black life conditional. Conditional on good behaviour, like low crime rates. Once blacks get black-on-black crime under control, then they can act as if their lives matter.

Meanwhile the worth of white life is as not being conditional.

No-one belittled those white kids who were killed in the Sandy Hook school shooting by Adam Lanza.

No one belittled the Aurora theater shooting of white people by white psychopath, James Eagan Holmes.

No one belittled the whites who died in 9-11.

The real problem with the Black-on-Black crime argument is that it treats Blacks as if they are all appendages of the same massive animal.

“That dog needs to get his own tail untangled from the fence before he tries to chase that burglar” is a statement that makes sense, because the tail and the rest of the dog are all one entity.

On the other hand, if I said, “This pack of wolves needs to wait until NONE of the wolves are injured before they hunt for food” it would be illogical. What’s to stop the uninjured wolves from hunting for food for the pack while the injured wolves are recovering?

In one case you are talking about a single entity, in the other you are talking about a group. Black people are a group not a single monolith.

Saying, Black people need to do A before they can do B is stupid. Why can’t they do both? The sequential nature of the argument is false. You don’t have to do one BEFORE you do the other.

Blacks are individuals, and while some are addressing one problem, other’s can be addressing another.

The argument falls on its face on the grounds mere stupidity.

But I guess white people are the only people in America, that can be outraged about more than one tragedy, within their own racial group.

Andylusion
And how do you stop that? With the very people that you are kicking out of your communities, namely the police. You should be in favor of the police, not trying to defund the police.

I have no problem with the police. It's the white supremacist in the police who need to be kicked out. The police are the enforcement arm of white supremacy and law enforcement has been infested by white supremacists and nothing has been done to root them out.

That's why all the madness and rioting on the streets is happening.

There are white supremacist beat cops, sergeants, captains, police chiefs and prosecutors who are using sheriff departments as havens and nests were white supremacist can be hired to kill black ppl and the white supremacist district attorney will back them up on it.

Michael A. Wood Jr was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or how white cop Adrian Schoolcraft logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

I could go on.

But if you want to act like a 10 naive year kid and swallow everything the police tell you about crime stats that's on you.

Andylusion

They both died because of systematic white supremacy.

Andylusion

He died because of systematic white supremacy

Andylusion
And here's the problem. People on the left, claim that they are care about black lives. That's what "Black Lives Matter" is supposed to mean. But that don't. If you did, you wouldn't be against the police.

Once again - I'm not against the police and I don't think anyone is. I'm against the white supremacists in law enforcement who abuse their power by killing or harming unarmed black people.

Andylusion
Because when you attack police

Meanwhile a white 18 year old teen, not only attacks a white cop, he takes one if the cops gun and fires it off and still survives.

This white man was tazed 7 times and no one thought to shoot him out of “fear for their lives”

Every “scary” black criminal argument white supremacist use as a reason for white officers to shoot black ppl not doing anything get's debunked in this video.

Andylusion
the police pull back, and black people kill each other. We've seen this over and over now.

Just like a horse - I can only lead you to the water but I can’t make you drink and white America is getting real thirsty.

This thirst must be what is driving the continued delusion that they are not complicit in the problem of race in the USA. They're still trying to find more ways (statistically) to validate their “fear-mongering, deep-seated marginalization” of black people.

It's easy to say the KKK lynchings of black people are wrong in 2020. But what was said and done in 1920 ?

Stop. Martin Luther King Jr said the following:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

If I said that the people who robbed my house 10 years ago, were black, and therefore you being black are a thief and a robber....

I would assume you would call me a racists.

Why are you posting that question here? Don't you believe that people should be judged for the content of their character, not the color of their skin?

Why do you think I have to answer for things that happened 50 years or more before I was born, from people whom I am not related to, whom I have no connection to... simply because I am white?

Should you not judge people based on the content of their character as MJKj said? We said we don't support lynchings. Why are you judging us based on our color, instead of our character, when you yourself would not want yourself judged on your color instead of your character?

And you said this, directly after supporting the absolute abuse and mistreatment of black people at my last job.

Do you care at all about black people? Because you have shown us over and over that you don't. And I am judging the content of your character which is woefully lacking.

...When we eventually change the subject ... and we start telling you ... I bet you will argue with us ...One thing we will ask is...Currently we are asking ... even that you guys object to. You cry ....
What the fuck is all this "we" bullshit? You don't speak for anyone but yourself (and barely that).

In
No it is not.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600).

BLM is protesting to get police who kill to stand trial just like everybody else.

In my town a cop undergoes an investigation every time he shoots. A trial in our system requires an indictment

...When we eventually change the subject ... and we start telling you ... I bet you will argue with us ...One thing we will ask is...Currently we are asking ... even that you guys object to. You cry ....
What the fuck is all this "we" bullshit? You don't speak for anyone but yourself (and barely that).
When I say we i don’t mean you and me so I don’t speak for you.

Are you speaking for anyone but yourself hypocrite?

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
A friend of mine was drunk sitting in the back seat and made the mistake of doing a pig call out the window at a passing cop car.
They snatched him out of the car and took him to jail. He spent 4 days behind bars for calling cops pigs and public intoxication. White guy too.
Cops don't like people that disrespect them regardless of their race.
But he didn’t break any laws.

You just made an admission that police need to be reformed

sealybobo
I don't know how you deal with people like these righties on USMB. They don't get it.

They do get it. Andylusion Correll MizMolly harmonica trust me they get it 100%.

Your insistence that we hold on to "wacism" when we have been fighting it for generations, is you being the racist.
Let me explain to you one reason why there are so few black CEO’s. Are you aware a lot of CEO’s have been chosen by the current ceo and groomed to one day take over? Lots of blacks are just as qualified to be chosen but more times than not the white ceo chooses a white guy.

This still happens today. So what affirmative action does is gets CEO’s to try their best to find a diversity candidate and teach them how to run a company. You don’t think blacks can do it?

This black person is no more or less qualified when they are chosen. In fact no guarantee they’ll succeed.

Also did you know in the past whites have given blacks jobs they knew they would fail at on purpose to say see blacks can’t do it but any white would have failed too especially if they were given no help and set up to fail.

sealybobo

Your insistence that we hold on to "wacism" when we have been fighting it for generations, is you being the racist.
Let me explain to you one reason why there are so few black CEO’s. Are you aware a lot of CEO’s have been chosen by the current ceo and groomed to one day take over? Lots of blacks are just as qualified to be chosen but more times than not the white ceo chooses a white guy.

Not buying it. The ceos I've seen in action, are all standard out of the box Business Majors who have no sense of race loyalty to the white guys in their employ. THey are generally assholes to EVERYONE, including the stockholders.

AND they went though the same indoctrination in school and college that we all did, for generations now.

This still happens today. So what affirmative action does is gets CEO’s to try their best to find a diversity candidate and teach them how to run a company. You don’t think blacks can do it?

I think that you like to keep focusing on CEO and VPs, when the same process happens to working class whites, who do not have the resources to suck up such hits, like they are nothing.

But you don't care about them. You don't care if they get fucked. For some reason you will not share with us.

This black person is no more or less qualified when they are chosen. In fact no guarantee they’ll succeed.

Also did you know in the past whites have given blacks jobs they knew they would fail at on purpose to say see blacks can’t do it but any white would have failed too especially if they were given no help and set up to fail.

You do all you can to ignore the real meat of the issue. The massive widespread legally mandated discrimination against whites.

YOu admit that white guys get fucked, but you don't care. YOu claim to be about fairness, but you won't say why you don't give a damn about the white guys.

Do you think that if we take our hits of a couple of hundred years, that someday they might like you?

It sounds like I am ridiculing you, but I really don't understand your support of these policies you admit fuck white guys.

How many black men are in prison across America compared to the total black population? Riddle everyone that.

Blacks resist arrest at alarming rates thanks to hand-wringing Leftists and black agitators who scream "racism" day in and day out. So when a black starts fighting or tries to grab a police officer's gun, he's not supposed to shoot back or fight back? What does he do, yell "Time out"?

The incompetent idiot who killed Floyd is sitting in jail, awaiting trial for murder. Just like everybody else would, IF they could be apprehended. In Chicago, 70% of murders of blacks are unsolved. You don't care about that, not one whit. You can't name the black child who was recently shot by black thugs. You can't name one white who has been mercilessly tortured and murdered by blacks. You can't name the white victim of three black thugs who robbed her of $85 tip money and then shot her in the back with a 12 gauge shotgun. They were out on bail for 7 years awaiting trial for murder. I still can't find any more information on these lousy murderers, not that you give a shit.

Andylusion
Stop. Martin Luther King Jr said the following:
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Yeah and white people killed him

Andylusion
If I said that the people who robbed my house 10 years ago, were black, and therefore you being black are a thief and a robber.

Wasn't it you who said

you can't hurt us

Black people don't have to go back ten years to think of the last time a white person pissed them off. But here you are devastated over a black man who robbed your house ten years ago.

Andylusion
Don't you believe that people should be judged for the content of their character, not the color of their skin?

Haven't you been watching the global news and the practical civil war that the USA have been in the past few weeks ?

We (black people) are the ones fighting in the streets for people to be judged for the content of their character.

We are the ones fighting not to be judged by the color their skin.

We are the ones who trying to set the record straight

And we have been doing this for 400 years.

Black people have never practised systematic racism to whites and if I'm wrong then name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do ?

For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Andylusion
Why do you think I have to answer for things that happened 50 years or more before I was born, from people whom I am not related to, whom I have no connection to... simply because I am white?

Who is making you answer for things that happened 50 years ago. If it don't apply to you, then why are you getting defensive ? You don't offended by things that don't apply to you

Also notice the double standard

When whites do something bad like lynchings and hangings ? You complain that was years ago and you had nothing to do it.

But if whites do some thing good like an invention ? All of sudden there will be no complaints that there happened years ago. There will be no "O but that happened b4 I was born" All of a sudden history matters. And lets talk about Tesla and Edison and Alexander Graham Bell

I've never promoted the idea of white people feeling guilty. It is completely in your head. It's a big impotent rage party going on inside of you.

Andylusion
We said we don't support lynchings.

Yeah you do. Trayvon was a thug. Eric Garner was thug. Mike Brown was thug. Freddie Grey was a thug. George Floyd was a thug

You will always support the police lynching blk people. That's part and parcel of being a white supremacist.

Andylusion
Why are you judging us based on our color, instead of our character, when you yourself would not want yourself judged on your color instead of your character?

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence (education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war)

We do not have a system that allows us to mistreat people based on color.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back