More Sudden Deaths in People Under the Age of 50

Musk cant Constitutionally be VP which seemed to go over yours.
Musk and De Santis intelligence trumps election requirements. Twitter is doing well for information anarchy concerning Big Pharma science, and De Santis only needs to mention vaccine investigations to be on the cutting-edge of modernity.

Musk and De Santis intelligence trumps election requirements. Twitter is doing well for information anarchy concerning Big Pharma science, and De Santis only needs to mention vaccine investigations to be on the cutting-edge of modernity.
Umm no. I don't give a shit how smart the candidate is if they aren't a natural born citizen they cant be President or VP. I imagine if you asked Musk about it he's smart enough to tell you the same. I also question whether Musk's intelligence lends itself to being President or VP. Having an aptitude for running tech companies doesn't mean you can lead a country.

First and foremost, the DeSantis-Musk nomination was for the always-already ongoing election of intelligence. Didn't you learn anything from the 2020 election about collective voter IQ?

Not in the least. I am neutral on the vaccines, I am not neutral on those folks who blame them for every ill in the world today.

Folks like you can never understand not being at one extreme or the other. In your world either the vaccines are killing thousands a day or they are 100% safe....you cannot see any other options.

I can, thus I laugh my ass off people like you.
I am the one that is neutral, so take your lie's and move on.

you are the one going "look, the vaccine killed another one" you are about as neutral as Sue

Here's something "neutral" for you: the UK is no longer offering boosters to people under age 50.

While our own corrupt machine keeps pushing boosters....on CHILDREN.

Here's something "neutral" for you: the UK is no longer offering boosters to people under age 50.

While our own corrupt machine keeps pushing boosters....on CHILDREN.

Maybe if you did not get your news from far right sources you would not be so misinformed. They are offering boosters to anyone deemed to have a clinical need, such as those at risk of severe illness, as well as frontline healthcare workers and caregivers as will anyone who lives with someone who is immunosuppressed.

It is not about safety, it is about money and resources.

Maybe if you did not get your news from far right sources you would not be so misinformed. They are offering boosters to anyone deemed to have a clinical need, such as those at risk of severe illness, as well as frontline healthcare workers and caregivers as will anyone who lives with someone who is immunosuppressed.

It is not about safety, it is about money and resources.

Suuuuuuure...."money and resources".

Suuuuuuure...."money and resources".

Yep. They have nationalized healthcare and do not have unlimited amounts of money. Also, the UK is not willing to spend endlessly and drive their debt to unsustainable limits.

They have not banned anyone from getting it.

You were lied to and too damn lazy to check it for yourself.

Yep. They have nationalized healthcare and do not have unlimited amounts of money. Also, the UK is not willing to spend endlessly and drive their debt to unsustainable limits.

They have not banned anyone from getting it.

You were lied to and too damn lazy to check it for yourself.

I didn't say "banned" did I?

You are correct, I am not a troll.

I just call it like I see it.

That tends to offend people like you.

Oh well, put me on ignore if you cannot handle the truth.

You argue positions you don't actually believe, for one thing. And then misrepresent the views of others for another.

Bad trolling--leaving out the part where I said "Misrepresent the views of others"

You really are not a great troll

I asked a specific question about one of your claims about me.

Why can you not provide an example of it?

Or did you lie about the first part of your claim about me?

New Topics

Forum List

Back