More Strong Evidence for Evolution: Anatomical Vestiges

You cant provide the evidence as proven by this reply.
You can't even state what the evidence would look like.

I can only present the evidence that has convinced the scientific community

You reject this evidence. So I think it would only be courteous and fair if you described what that evidence would look like. So you don't rudely waste anyone's time.

So...?

An actual specific provable link from the two or more offspring that links directly to the original species.

No assumptions, no guesses, no breaks in the chain.

Gee, whiz. I could demand the same evidence linking God Sr. to God Jr.

Let’s see the data. “No assumptions, no guesses, no breaks in the chain”.

RetiredGySgt ooor

Just admit there is no evidence that would convince you. Of course, then you also admit to just being a troll here for demanding evidence or even speaking of it.

But a moment of honesty would cancel that out.

So just admit it.

You have my listed proof. Provide it or admit you are full of shit. Guesses and assumptions are not proof of anything.

You presented nothing.

I gave you two separate parts of a much more detailed collection of studies of which there is more comprehensive, referenced and footnoted data.

Denial on your part is your own waking nightmare to deal with.

RetiredGySgt ooor

Just admit there is no evidence that would convince you. Of course, then you also admit to just being a troll here for demanding evidence or even speaking of it.

But a moment of honesty would cancel that out.

So just admit it.
Nope it is a straight up request either you can show verifiable evidence that directly links 2 specific species to a single original species or you cant.

Nope it is a straight up request either you can show verifiable evidence that directly links 2 specific species to a single original species or you cant.
I can only try.

So, tell me what that evidence would look like, to you.

You are either going to attempt this, or you are going to pussy out.

Two choices.

Not evolution caused by a series of random mutations.

If you can't understand or refuse to acknowledge the difference, all further debate is pointless.
You left out all but the first sentence of what I posted you FRAUD.
Like I said, I shut you up in a hurry you FRAUD.
You can't answer my posts.

Evolution IS a series of Random and Failed one offs, or short-lived, or medium term, mutations. Too many 'Homo' species to name, the rest are not sapiens but shorter lived specie or subspecies. Extensive and growing Fossil record of such.
None left but us.
'God guided evolution' is 'Creation science'/intermittent and serial Creationism, and not a real term.
Natural Evolution incudes extinction or false start of failed designs. So does the fossil record.

And and all species or subspecies start drifting apart morphologically and genetically immediately on geographic separation.
They continue moving apart until they become separate subspecies and then species.

We have the Fossil record of such that is Predictable only BY Evolution.

And since you are a thinly veiled Lying Creationist you don't believe in scientific/taxonomic 'Species' anyway you already Failed Faux-Science-attack FRAUD.
You believe in 'Kinds,' look-alikes are the same species, dropped here by god in roughly the same form.

ie, Gorillas and Chimps have Two separate species each, (and more subspecies among the, 7 and 2 respectively), that you would call the Same species.
You're a devout Creationist with a designER/god and 'intent' in every post.

You are a Fraud with ZERO Evidence for his main religious claim, ID: your personal version 'apparent design': same FRAUD.

`

Last edited:
And FLOPPED Seymour left out 95% of my post
namely:

ME: works by mutation and all life forms are constantly evolving.
No creature is in some final or 'perfect' form.

We are not designed and ergo are not totally separate from our ancestors and always on our way to better evolving to our environments.
That's WHY we have vestiges and strong evidence of common descent/Evolution.
All evidence from fossils to DNA Backs this.
NOTHING backs 'design.'

Seymour Flops said:
Without input from some form of intelligence, there is no function, because function requires intent. Intent requires intelligence.
ME: False, of course, god boy.
You were the one who I just PORKED when you suggested god sent the meteor which wiped out the dinosaurs.
Slowest, Sloppiest, most brutal and clumsy 'design/intent' I ever saw.
You can't show 'Design' or 'intent.

Worse than Flames Blond...
You're a 100% Proselytizing BS artist.
A + B = C...
except there is NO 'A' and NO 'B'
You Flaming POS.

Seymour Flops said:
The function of water running downhill is not to turn a waterwheel that generates electricity. It may well do that, but designing a wheel to harness the power of running water requires intelligent input.

Maybe - maybe - whatever intelligence designed life on Earth, also placed many strategic streams to be available when humans discovered water power. There seems an abundance of raw materials available awaiting for intelligent uses to be made of it.
"Maybe" there's a 300 mile high Liberace somewhere in Andromeda controlling the universe.

Seymour Flops said:
But we know for sure that a simple machine such as a block and tackle does not occur without intelligent design. If we are honest, we know that life on Earth is far more complicated than a block and tackle, and therefore even less likely to have come about by random events.

ME: There's no 'design' and no 'intent' and you have shown none.
Yet you keep DISHONESTLY or DELUSIONALLY trying to inject 'Design' you Cannot show.
You're a persistent religious Liar.

If it was just you and me you would go away.

I've stuffed/shut you up numerous times, so you latch on to some weaker reply.
But I'm still here to call your BS.
-----
`

My opponents can only answer my 'allies.'
Why is that?
100% in-your-face logical rebuttal by me.
Here's Retired one-line DementedGySgt's WHIFF/last shut down.

RetiredGySgt said:
You have not nor has anyone else proven the claim. As for predisposed I am a Mormon hardly what I was brought up to believe. Unlike you godless fools I prayed and God answered my prayers.
Me: Which/Witch god?
Billions of others pray to other gods that contradict yours.
At least 75% of the planet has it wrong.
What we know for sure is man created/fabricated gods.. thousands.

`

You Lying POS.
Bible/god/Bible/god IS Circular reasoning.
(for the 1000th time)

YOU LOST.. again.
It's Over.
Your answer is NOT a reply to what you posted/post Regularly: PROSELYTIZE.

You are also an Illiterate.
My reasoning was not "circular,'" however you may "disagree" you showed no circularity.
You Blithering fool.

Now you also PLAGIARIZE/HIDE (LOL) AnswersInGenesis (steal their organs)

`
You are beotchy because not because it's that time of the month, but because you are afraid of The Wrath of God. Unfortunately, you do not understand what you are in for. Anyway, I won in the court of science against your vestigial organs argument as they have been found to have uses. Just think if you run into the situation where you need them to survive, but it's not there. It would mean The Wrath of God time.

You are also way behind the times in regards to science and vestigial organs.

Last edited:
You are beotchy because not because it's that time of the month, but because you are afraid of The Wrath of God. Unfortunately, you do not understand what you are in for. Anyway, I won in the court of science against your vestigial organs argument as they have been found to have uses. Just think if you run into the situation where you need them to survive, but it's not there. It would mean The Wrath of God time.

You are also way behind the times in regards to science and vestigial organs.

Science does not back up the Bible
You Rail against Science all the time.
There's only a few fake 'Creation Science'/Bible websites that 'back' up the... Bible.

and You PLAGIARIZED one a few pages back you FRAUD.

You have ZERO except your Circular reasoning
Bible/god/bible/god/Bible you couldn't refute was/is Circular reasoning
Then you threw in/PLAGIARIZED an AnswersInGenesis as your 'science.' That's just "Bible" again!!!
Circle J Ranch! No rebuttal.

`

Last edited:
What's to tell provide evidence that proves 2 distinct species are directly related to an original species.
You have rejected the evidence that has convinced the scientists.

So tell us what that evidence would look like

Haha, you can't. Because you are lying. There is no evidence that would convince you.

You could easily prove me wrong by describing what that proof would look lime.

So, do it. Or prove I am correct by dodging.

You have rejected the evidence that has convinced the scientists.

So tell us what that evidence would look like

Haha, you can't. Because you are lying. There is no evidence that would convince you.

You could easily prove me wrong by describing what that proof would look lime.

So, do it. Or prove I am correct by dodging.
The scientists are not convinced or it would no longer be a theory, Further the supposed evidence they use has assumptions and guesses as part and parcel of their supposed evidence. Again provided definitive proof that an origin species is DIRECTLY related to 2 specific other entirely different species. It isnt hard DNA or a complete unbroken fossil record.

scientists are not convinced or it would no longer be a theory,
Wrong. Scientific theories always stay theories. So we can toss this nonsense out right now.

Yes, they are convinced. You lie to say otherwise. Stop lying. This is the science section, not a Trump rally.

So, let me get your horseshit straight:

You demand I provide DNA from two individuals and every individual in between, back to a common ancestor?

What an idiotic, bizarre standard. This is complete nonsense designed to be impossible. No reasonable person or scientist subscribes to this idiotic standard that you just made up out of thin air.

You did this because there is no evidence that would convince you. you are a dishonest troll who is wasting everyone's time and who would fail a sixth grade science quiz.

Wrong. Scientific theories always stay theories. So we can toss this nonsense out right now.

Yes, they are convinced. You lie to say otherwise. Stop lying. This is the science section, not a Trump rally.

So, let me get your horseshit straight:

You demand I provide DNA from two individuals and every individual in between, back to a common ancestor?

What an idiotic, bizarre standard. This is complete nonsense designed to be impossible. No reasonable person or scientist subscribes to this idiotic standard that you just made up out of thin air.

You did this because there is no evidence that would convince you. you are a dishonest troll who is wasting everyone's time and who would fail a sixth grade science quiz.
You could always provide the fossil record.... Ohh wait no you cant because there is none showing any such thing.

The "selector" is the collective physical laws.
Are the "collective physical laws" self-aware that they are selecting?

Or is that just a way to avoid saying that it is random?
If you want to say some gods set those laws on purpose, be my guest. It doesn't get in the way of anything.

Why do you suppose massive objects in space form spheroids? Is that "random"? Of course not. Spheroids are "selected for" by gravity.

Why white bears in the north and brown bears in the south? Random?

Of course not. Selection.
Oh, I see.

You either don't know what "select" means, or you want a special definition that allows inanimate factors to "select."

Here's what select means:

carefully choose as being the best or most suitable.
"he has been selected to take part"

What's to tell provide evidence that proves 2 distinct species are directly related to an original species.
It was provided to you. If you don't understand what was in the links, you can ask questions.

More likely, you're intimidated and frustrated because the evidence will directly contradict your beliefs in supernaturalism and gods,

Forum List

Back