Zone1 More speculation on the point that Most People End up in Hell

Appreciate the post and your effort. But I’ve come to the conclusion that no God worthy of the position would create a place like Hell.

From the perspective a devout believer, I am not worthy of spending much time on.

It is human nature to be overly-concerned with what we ourselves think about God or about anything. But the only thing that matters is objective REALITY. We can think we know God all we want, but we always have to ask ourselves: Do we know HIm? And the answer will often be: NO.

If I don't know much about God after all these years of diligently and faithfully seeking Him, I know no one else knows much more than I do and comments here @ the forum confirm that.

In fact, I seem to be further ahead than most people, and that is not ego saying that. It just seems to be a fact. Of course that assumes that the God of the Bible, the one I know something about, is really GOD, period. Well, who knows? Again... there are a lot of mysteries involved.

But I don't get people tossing out the God of the Bible just bc they don't understand Him 1000%. OK, I actually can understand when I think about it but what baffles me is this:

Why take a chance? As some wise person once said: If you follow the Lord (of the Bible) and in the end, it is not true, what have u lost? If you don't follow Him and find out in the end it was indeed true

you've lost everything

I find it contrary to the reality that you would have such a mindset, and in a contradiction of your own words.....you continue to post on a subject that you say you reject. God will be God regardless of what man does or does not do.
I find your interpretation of “reality” to be contrary to its actual meaning.

I believe in God as the Creator of all. My conception of God is that He is all good. Therefore, I conclude that no such God could possibly have created Hell. Hell simply doesn’t exist and cannot exist.

I am not concerned about the balance of your post because my own conception of God and of religion simply don’t match-up with anything you’re saying.

And arguing about it is pointless. But I still appreciate your effort.

I believe in God as the Creator of all. My conception of God is that He is all good. Therefore, I conclude that no such God could possibly have created Hell. Hell simply doesn’t exist and cannot exist.
If God is good, you cannot deny that he is JUST?

Why would God reward evil by allowing evil doers into a beautiful, peaceful, perfect Place

after they have done nothing but LIE and CHEAT and MURDER others (I think of the baby killing, corrupt leftists mostly)?

that makes NO sense at all. God is not going to let such people anywhere near Heaven.

So where do they go?

If God is good, you cannot deny that he is JUST?

Why would God reward evil by allowing evil doers into a beautiful, peaceful, perfect Place

after they have done nothing but LIE and CHEAT and MURDER others (I think of the baby killing, corrupt leftists mostly)?

that makes NO sense at all. God is not going to let such people anywhere near Heaven.

So where do they go?
God made us.

We are obviously fallible.

Therefore God made us fallible.

Fallible people make mistakes or find they are unable to learn.

Hell is a punishment from God for those who have made the mistake of not accepting Him (or who were too learning disabled to learn).

Why would God punish fallible people for their fallibilities?

Is any of that “just?”

God made us.

We are obviously fallible.

Therefore God made us fallible.

Fallible people make mistakes or find they are unable to learn.

Hell is a punishment from God for those who have made the mistake of not accepting Him (or who were too learning disabled to learn).

Why would God punish fallible people for their fallibilities?

Is any of that “just?”
You are saying you have never met an evil person!

I know that is FALSE. EVery human is evil. Even "good" people who seem to have their act together... for one thing, who knows what they do behind closed doors when no one is looking?

And if someone knows that some act is wrong and does it anyway, that person is going against God and if he or she doesn't repent, again, where is that person's soul going to go after death? It is NOT going to Heaven. And Jesus Himself said that most people do not choose the narrow way

Very few people go to hell. God and the gods that sit by him simply don't give a flying fat fuck about what mortals do for the most part. They see you creatures as entertainment for the most part and laugh at the stupidity of your outrage and belief you're doing things in their image and wishes. lol

Appreciate the post and your effort. But I’ve come to the conclusion that no God worthy of the position would create a place like Hell.
Are you aware of the belief that hell was created by Satan, not God? Would that change your view of God?

Are you aware of the belief that hell was created by Satan, not God? Would that change your view of God?
God created all. This includes satan and yes, Satan designed his hell but god is the father of everything. All knowing and all mighty.

God can stop it at anytime but he doesn't because it is his will.

Very few people go to hell. God and the gods that sit by him simply don't give a flying fat fuck about what mortals do for the most part. They see you creatures as entertainment for the most part and laugh at the stupidity of your outrage and belief you're doing things in their image and wishes. lol
who told you that garbage?

or did it pop up into your mind unbidden?

probably

God created all. This includes satan and yes, Satan designed his hell but god is the father of everything. All knowing and all mighty.
yeh, no one call tell you dumbasses anything. You know all

YOU are God, actually.

Satan can't create a damn thing. God provided a place for the evil #*&^%$ so it can be said that God created Hell. He never wanted humans to go there but humans

as we can see from the posts here on a daily basis

have a mind of their own

Not at all. I was a prosecutor once upon a time. I have met many evil people.

Your summary (or surmise) about what I was saying is wrong.
you say it is wrong but do not explain how it is wrong.

Is that why you are no longer a prosecutor?

LOL

(just a joke)

No. It would make some sense that a fallen Angel would be the being to create a Hell.

I say again, I don’t believe that God would do so. Just as He didn’t build my house, leaving it for others to do; so too, my belief is that no God would create an eternal place of punishment for fallible humans whom He created.

I am not concerned about the balance of your post because my own conception of God and of religion simply don’t match-up with anything you’re saying.

And arguing about it is pointless. But I still appreciate your effort.
A simple question, and if answered in a truthful manner, will demonstrate, why the scriptures are a required part of salvation. You declare that you believe in God......no? Just where did you get the cognitive, logical thought in your mind that God exists? Were you born with an innate belief in God.....or were you taught to believe? There would be no religion if it were not for the Holy Books of history. How can you believe if at first you do not HEAR? Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

There would be no moral laws in all the civilized nations on earth........if the Holy Scriptures did not exist. Morality is not innate in nature.........there is no morality in nature, according to Darwinian Cultists, each person is a moral compass onto himself.......its survival of the strongest and fittest.......might makes right, might gets to establish the moral codes/laws. The question is where did the concept of morality come from if morality did not evolve from nature.....morality must be"transcendent" to mankind. There is no EVIL in nature..........animals do not kill for evil purposes, they kill to survive and propagate the bloodline.......there is no GOOD in nature. You can own a pet for years..........and if it becomes angered or hurt by your actions.......it will attack you without remorse. Animals know only what they are trained to do by their owners if they are domestic (example: trained Chimp tears its owner's face off)......in nature, animals do what they must to survive and reproduce by instinct.

As stated previously............God will be God regardless of what "YOU" or any man might think or do....He does not require your belief to do as He has planned, He is the God of Creation, who is going to stop Him? God will do His pleasure -- Isaiah 46:9-10

Why accept the Holy Scriptures as truth from God....why not any religion of man's choice....as Long as I believe in God, I can't see Him sending anyone to hell that believes? "You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe.......and Shudder! Do you want to be shown, you foolish person that faith away from works is useless?" -- James 2:19-20

There is a vast amount of evidences.......both objective (where testable by Science or History) and "Prima Facie" evidences based upon the eyewitness testaments of the Holy Scriptures. The Bible is yet to be refuted by Applied Science or History Actual.

You have part of the equation for God's plan to provide eternal salvation for the Spirit of Man.....You believe, and belief is the 1st part of the equation. (Heb. 11:6) But as pointed out by "James 2:19-20" Belief/Faith without Works is useless. They do not contradict but complement..........one without the other is useless, no one can work or purchase your way in the Kingdom of God. You must worship in Spirit and Truth (John 4:24)

Last edited:
I say again, I don’t believe that God would do so. Just as He didn’t build my house, leaving it for others to do; so too, my belief is that no God would create an eternal place of punishment for fallible humans whom He created.
The Catholic Church teaches that hell is a separation from God, and it is the existence we choose, it is not a place into which God casts us. Catholics also believe that our souls may need to undergo a final purification/sanctification if this was not completed in this life. (Purgatory, a place/process of purging.)

A simple question, and if answered in a truthful manner, will demonstrate, why the scriptures are a required part of salvation.
You are allowed to believe that.
You declare that you believe in God......no?
I do.
Just where did you get the cognitive, logical thought in your mind that God exists?
Long thought. Thinking. Even some studying followed by more long thought
Were you born with an innate belief in God.....or were you taught to believe?
I was raised with some religion. But I ultimately rejected religion. I came to believe in God for my own reasons.
There would be no religion if it were not for the Holy Books of history. How can you believe if at first you do not HEAR?
Your question doesn’t make sense.

Once again, I believe in God. I don’t believe that God believes in religion.
Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.
I don’t buy that.
There would be no moral laws in all the civilized nations on earth........if the Holy Scriptures did not exist.
Of course there would. Morality isn’t the sole province of religious beliefs.

Forum List

Back